GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 52 Vote(s) - 3.12 Average

Dionne - Babestation Discussion Thread

Simon_Zed Offline
Junior Poster

RE: Dionne
rickhardo Wrote:I think he means that although there may be more naturally beautiful girls than Dionne (his words not mine!) her manner and personality make her sexier. That's my guess anyway. For the record I think Dionne oozes sex from every pore.

lol yeah thanks Rick, that's exactly what I was trying to say Shy
05-05-2009 14:54
Find all posts by this user
McGivern Offline
Senior Poster

Dionne is amazing! i don't think there are very men out there at all that would be able to last more than 3-5mins. that girl needs to come with a health warning. the fucking she'd give you other girls would be hard pressed to match let alone top!
06-05-2009 00:06
boogieboyb Offline
Junior Poster

wow, reading from all your comments dionne is obviously the most overrated girl on the channel. Sorry guys but fake lips, face cheek implants and ginormous silicone breasts are not sexy. A plastic surgeon CAN NOT give you beauty.
06-05-2009 00:52
Jacko00 Offline
Junior Poster

boogieboyb Wrote:wow, reading from all your comments dionne is obviously the most overrated girl on the channel. Sorry guys but fake lips, face cheek implants and ginormous silicone breasts are not sexy. A plastic surgeon CAN NOT give you beauty.

I take it you know and have proof that she has fake lips and face cheek implants. Apart from breasts a plastic surgeon cannot give you a body like that, you obviously do not realise that most women have plastic surgery and if you dont like Dionne then kindly piss off from this thread.
(This post was last modified: 06-05-2009 17:37 by Jacko00.)
06-05-2009 17:36
rickhardo Offline
Evening!

Sexiness isn't purely about looks. It's also about how a woman carries herself, how she looks at the camera, how she slowly licks her lips etc,etc

I don't know where you magic pixies came from, but I like your pixie drink!
06-05-2009 17:41
DrPee. Offline
Junior Poster

and have u seen that trick she does with her tongue... ????? no surgeon can help u fake that... she is real star.... luv ya dionne.
06-05-2009 22:35
Bunna Away
On Leave

boogieboyb Wrote:wow, reading from all your comments dionne is obviously the most overrated girl on the channel. Sorry guys but fake lips, face cheek implants and ginormous silicone breasts are not sexy. A plastic surgeon CAN NOT give you beauty.

I don't give a f**k whats fake,Dionne is fantastic. I also doubt Dionne gives a flying f**k what you think of her because for every one of people who think of her like you do,there are a thousand like me who think she looks incredible! Smile

Thank you and goodnight!
07-05-2009 01:07
boogieboyb Offline
Junior Poster

Jacko00 Wrote:

I take it you know and have proof that she has fake lips and face cheek implants. Apart from breasts a plastic surgeon cannot give you a body like that, you obviously do not realise that most women have plastic surgery and if you dont like Dionne then kindly piss off from this thread.

Ive seen a few pics of her before she became the poster child for plastic(probably from this exact site, not 100% sure). Her cheekbones were not nearly as high and her lips weren't nearly as pouty.
An NO "most" women do not have plastic surgery. A large number yes, "Most"? no. I wouldn't say i dont like her, but just that she is wayyyy too overrated and people such as myself do not appreciate plastic.

Bunna Wrote:

I don't give a f**k whats fake,Dionne is fantastic. I also doubt Dionne gives a flying f**k what you think of her because for every one of people who think of her like you do,there are a thousand like me who think she looks incredible! Smile

I understand your trying to defend the woman of your dreams (be it a plastic brunette barbie doll) but don't attack me for stating my opinion. It's not like i was calling her names or some other form of disrespect. My opinion probably means shyt to you, but hey, i got fingers and a keyboard, so i figured i might as well.
07-05-2009 09:23
Bunna Away
On Leave

boogieboyb Wrote:
Bunna Wrote:

I understand your trying to defend the woman of your dreams (be it a plastic brunette barbie doll) but don't attack me for stating my opinion. It's not like i was calling her names or some other form of disrespect. My opinion probably means shyt to you, but hey, i got fingers and a keyboard, so i figured i might as well.

Who attacked you? It's not like i was calling you names or some other form of disrespect. I just stated my opinion.

Thank you and goodnight!
07-05-2009 14:08
Jacko00 Offline
Junior Poster

The thing is, if you dont like Dionne that much why post in her thread, i dont like Geri or Yvette but i will not slag them off because i understand other people may like them.
07-05-2009 19:12
Thread Closed 

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles