babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

TammysNo1Fan Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babestation review thread.
(02-05-2010 09:09 )TammysNo1Fan Wrote:  Big Boobies ..you might want to see if there is any vids of Daryl and Kandi at just before 4am, they did a hot 2-4-1 on BS1

Nice way to start the day before work Tongue

Thanks SMc http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...#pid505817
02-05-2010 10:42
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rogerbee Offline
Gone

More like it, they should have done that earlier, Daryl brings Kandi out of herself. If Kandi could be that hot on her own she could be a real little winner! You can do it!!

CHEERS!
(This post was last modified: 02-05-2010 11:33 by Rogerbee.)
02-05-2010 11:05
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

(02-05-2010 09:09 )TammysNo1Fan Wrote:  Big Boobies ..you might want to see if there is any vids of Daryl and Kandi at just before 4am, they did a hot 2-4-1 on BS1

Nice way to start the day before work Tongue

Oh bugger;I nearly stayed with BS1 but thought I might see more of KANDI on BS2! WRONG AGAIN;did KANDI appear solo anywhere last night or was she "the 2-4-1" girl like GEORGIE on Friday?Thanks anyway.
02-05-2010 11:51
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

I saw the pre-midnight ch 96 show last night and have nothing to add to BBs report.
The return of the split screen was disappointing.
I also woke up in the middle of the night and saw the last 20 minutes or so of the Partyland show. Dani was doing a 2-4-1 with Michelle.
Paige was on the daytime show afterwards at 5.30am while Fernanda was on EarlyBird.
02-05-2010 11:55
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

So it looks like I should have stayed with BS1 to see KANDI solo?Never mind its pot luck as usual.I expect she was on BSXtra and Partyland as well BUT I dont like those shows so dont usually record them. I did get some excellent footage of her recently but am still annoyed that out of six and a half hours of recording I've only got about 25 minutes of her;and those were 2-4-1s and not solo which I would have preferred! Perhaps tonight we might see LOUISE (again;please!) or CHARLIE O or ROSIE LEE! CHARLIE C'S on daytime at the moment so wont be on tonight!?(unless she does a PAIGE!) but is on some nights in May;cant wait! ELISE would be great as well! Lets see what happens tonight then;I'm quite hopeful of a good show after last night!
(This post was last modified: 02-05-2010 12:22 by Big Boobies.)
02-05-2010 12:20
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

(02-05-2010 11:51 )Big Boobies Wrote:  did KANDI appear solo anywhere last night or was she "the 2-4-1" girl like GEORGIE on Friday?

Kandi did two solo stints on BS1 (FV) and one on PL.
(This post was last modified: 02-05-2010 20:27 by vila.)
02-05-2010 18:42
Rogerbee Offline
Gone

Elise is back! Hope she gets 90 mins to herself and a decent 2-4-1.

CHEERS!
02-05-2010 20:10
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

Morning all;I didnt know what to record last night so took pot luck again! It sort of worked.I was hoping to see GEORGIE,ELISE,MICHELLE and KANDI;so I recorded BS1 till 01.00 then BS2.
BS1 started with KANDI but only for about 2 minutes before she was joined by GEORGIE (split-screen in a different set!) for a 2-4-1 of 20 minutes.Then GEORGIE was on solo for 20 minutes being GEORGIE;very good as usual! Then Jada joined her for 25 minutes or so pulling her pants down quite low!Then Jada was solo in the gym/locker room (partyland set?) for about 15 minutes really stretching and "balancing" on top of the sofa bed! Then MICHELLE was on for about 30 minutes going braless.She was then joined by Linsey Dawn (split screen again!) for about 20 minutes before Linsey was solo(on the BS1 bed) for 25 minutes.Then I saw KANDI for about 9 minutes (not topless) until my recording finished.
BS2 started with ELISE braless for about 13 minutes;she's a lovely lithe slim attractive girl!then MICHELLE was on braless and nearly naked;she was wearing a c-string like Reede used to!She was on for about 1 hour and 15 minutes.KANDI then came on for about 33 minutes going topless;I really love her body!Then GEORGIE was on for about 50 minutes wearing a nice turqoise one piece "costume" but she soon went topless/braless! THEN ELISE came back on for about 45 minutes AND WENT NAKED! She is really attractive and at last I've seen her "naked" as last time I believe it was only on Sky! Thanks Cellcast!Then MICHELLE finished the show for about 55 minutes braless from the start.So not too bad a show;I'll keep it (for now) for the "naked" coverage of lovely ELISE. I dont think MICHELLE went naked ;unless I missed it in her c-string section;she looked naked anyway! Perhaps someone out there will be able to let us know? Unusually I saw all the girls although some only had shortish sections;partly due to what I recorded!Anyway I'm off now but look forward to reports on "your" shows especially how ELISE and KANDI did on the other shows;did ELISE go naked anywhere else;BS1/BSXTra? But on the whole I was pleased with what footage I managed to get;particularly ELISE who I missed on her previous shows! I just wish the split-screen wasnt used so much! Bye for now;see you later.
03-05-2010 09:32
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

Further to BBs report, Michelle spent quite a while displaying her feet to a caller just before midnight.
Wonder if any of the "girl callers" are into feet. Smile
Georgie was also on ch95 BSextra at midnight.
Over 40 minutes of the 2 hour pre midnight freeview show was Split Screen last night. Sad
03-05-2010 09:49
Rogerbee Offline
Gone

I caught Elise on BS2 for her first stint like BB did and saw all of her 90 mins on Partyland. She wore that yummy tartan outfit again but only took the skirt off this time. Ever the trouper she did her best, but, the callers were a right bunch of dumbos and she didn't get anything decent out of them at all. I don't know how old any of them were but they seemed to be quiet as if they didn't want to wake anyone. Full credit to her for putting up with them, but, she really does deserve better. Please give her a decent slot on BS1 or Xtra, she's somewhat wasted on Partlyland (That started off as a typo, but is somehow appropriate). She's a great girl and at the right time with the right kind of callers she'll really do well. Come on Cellcast give this girl a chance!

BTW was the right hand side of the split screen shot on VHS!?

CHEERS!
03-05-2010 10:23

Click here to watch Babestation TV