foxxx babes

Thread Rating:
  • 215 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average

Sophia Knight "Ultimate Nightshow Babe 2011" - Chat & Discussion

sweetsugar007 Offline
Big Ass Lover

RE: Sophia Knight - Elite TV Chat & Discussion
(21-08-2010 14:40 )Rise Wrote:  Yeah but that takes all the fun out of the sheer joy of stumbling across it in an unlikely location.

Plus I'm never 100% sure about ordering jazz mags over the internet. For a start you can't check the contents, plus you might end up on some government database, and then the postman might have had a look at it and left you a cheeky 'souvenir' inside..

Lol, now there's a thought!!!

Spiderman,Spiderman,does whatever a Spider can!!!
21-08-2010 17:27
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
sophia knight Offline
Senior Poster

yo!!!!!!!!!!!!

just thought i would drop in and say HELLO!!!!!!!!!!!!! i'm back from ibiza now, with some tan lines hehehehe so will see you all tomorrow night Smile also this weeks schedule will be going up on my website later for webcam shows etc so don't miss out!!!!
http://www.sophiaknight.net

love ya

Sophia xxxx
29-08-2010 13:15
manders29 Offline
Junior Poster

Facebook page now says Sophia's working on Elite tonight 12 - 5. Smile

1st - Sophia K : 2nd - Mica M : 3rd - The Rest
29-08-2010 22:34
osbaldeston Offline
Apprentice Poster

(29-08-2010 22:34 )manders29 Wrote:  Facebook page now says Sophia's working on Elite tonight 12 - 5. Smile

And she is looking absolutely bloody amazing!
30-08-2010 00:39
aceman65 Offline
Cappers Union

Stunning first session from Sophia tonight. That outfit really suited her. And I just loved the look on her face, when the cameraman told her just how see-through those pant were under the bright lights. laugh

And I see she has lighten her hair a little more. Either that, or the slight tan she picked up in Ibiza, shows the contrast more. Big Grin
30-08-2010 02:16
tongonwilson Offline

greetings from the US! sophia looked so good in that black outfit today were those leather pants? or just spandex?
30-08-2010 05:13
Rammyrascal Online
Team Thicc

only saw sophia's 1st stint last night. she looked gorgeous in her outfit and loved her writing "tasks" on the board including "abuse afroman more"

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
30-08-2010 09:35
Pedro* Offline
FUTURE ENDEAVORED

Unbelievable! I went out and missed watching Sophia in her super sexy black outfit and boots combo once again. Judging by her post early yesterday afternoon I wasn't expecting her to be back on screen until tonight but evidently she was called in as a late replacement last night.Huh

I love that black outfit because it accentuates Sophia’s stunning figure and I am always a sucka for a sexy woman in black leather boots.Tongue Sophia was on top form on the mic as well from what I have watched from my recording so a typically first class performance all round.HeartHeart

Respect also to Sophia for returning to work so soon after returning from her holiday and being so bright & breezy as I returned from mine on Friday and am still feeling a bit weary. Then again I am a few years older lol.Big Grin

Favourite Babes: The ELITE Quartet of Mica Martinez, Caty Cole, Dionne Daniels & Sophia Knight

ESCAPISM IS ONE THING, DELUSION IS ANOTHER; IN A FANTASY WORLD SOME GUYS NEED A REALITY CHECK
30-08-2010 13:40
aceman65 Offline
Cappers Union

(30-08-2010 13:40 )Pedro1979 Wrote:  Respect also to Sophia for returning to work so soon after returning from her holiday and being so bright & breezy as I returned from mine on Friday and am still feeling a bit weary. Then again I am a few years older lol.Big Grin

Sophia actually wasn't on holiday, she was in Ibiza for a wedding. So she was only away a couple of days. Although by the tan lines, she had time to sun herself a bit, but obviously not topless. laugh

She certainly had a glow about her last night, that had nothing to do with tan either. laugh Thoroughly enjoyed her later naked sessions on the pink bed. TongueBig GrinTongue
(This post was last modified: 30-08-2010 19:01 by aceman65.)
30-08-2010 19:00
sophia knight Offline
Senior Poster

(30-08-2010 19:00 )aceman65 Wrote:  Sophia actually wasn't on holiday, she was in Ibiza for a wedding. So she was only away a couple of days.

I was actually away for a week Smile so had time to catch some sunSmile

Sophia
30-08-2010 19:42

foxxx babes