Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 136 Vote(s) - 3.04 Average

Louise Porter - Chat and Pics

thepac Offline
Apprentice Poster

RE: Louise Porter - Chat and Pics
YAY finally broke my silence and spoke to Lousie last night during her last shift on BSXtra and she was great

such a sexy voice and so dirty quick to do anything I asked opening her mouth wide even spinning round bent over giving her fine ass a little shake and spank before finishing me off with her awesome boobs really good i enjoyied it loads

she was very good got a great voice for that kind of work and dealt well with the fact I was nervous and ran out of anything to say for the minute or two she bent over shaking her ass hope next time to call her when she is solo and not around yelling camera man and Geri trying to push yet more naughty pics Smile
23-02-2012 15:46
Find all posts by this user
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

glad to hear you had a good phone session with louise, not the first person here to say that. good luck trying to get her solo next time she's on Smile as very rare these days to get interruptions very low.

thought louise was very good last night, several good outfits, lots of her lovely rear at the camera and good movement and good screentime

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
23-02-2012 15:51
iseeredpeople Offline
Rosie Green Fan

Just been having a look at my archives, found a few hours of footage of Louise from mid 2009, she looks a completely different person than she does now.
28-02-2012 23:26
babefan2012 Offline
Babes over Channels

i think louise is sexy as fuck, blonde, busty and curvy plus i love her scouse accent

I have no idea what I'm doing here but I'm here!!!
29-02-2012 00:40
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

louise is back!!!!!!!! about time!!!!!Big Grin looking very nice as always

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
09-03-2012 23:12
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

yep as i thought louise is on again tonight, came in from an evening out and the first thing i saw when i put the babeshows on was louise's lovely rear at the camera Smile perfect timing Smile

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
11-03-2012 00:47
wiz man Offline
Senior Poster

Louise is indeed back and damn she's looking fine.
Well surprise surprise. i was gonna say Louise will only be on for 5 minutes before being replaced!!

Instead 1 of the twins has already been on twice oh no make that 3 times chimping on and now Lori is there too.

Just feck off!!!annoyedannoyedannoyedannoyed

Favourite girls: Louise Porter, Kandi Kay, Daryl Morgan, Sophie Hart, Siobhan Hughes and Jasmine Jones
11-03-2012 00:47
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

louise was on a fair bit for the time last night i was watching, apart from when she got yanked off so bs could do the bsxtreme plugs. louise was very good last night with lots of her lovely rear at the camera

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
11-03-2012 11:00
simplymarko Offline
Account Closed

I saw Louise was on a couple of times last night, nice change from the generic twin or lolly badcock which they normally show every time I flick through the stations.
I agree completely with what 'iseeredpeople' said though that you look to her 2009 pics and she comes across quite different now, it was clear then that she was slightly bigger but she didnt seem to cover up all the time
11-03-2012 11:16
Nylonsub Offline
Senior Poster

Great show again from Louise last night. 1 of the few girls left on BS thats actually worth watching.

Favourite Girls Now - Ella Jolie, Vicki Peach, Elise James, Maria Smith and Bella Mendez
11-03-2012 12:21
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV