Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.67 Average

S66 Studio Closure

lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

RE: Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
(01-09-2022 14:16 )DirrrtyO Wrote:  Just had a quick scroll through the BS schedule for September - looks Bella Baby and Maxie Rhoads are on the move from S66.....who else would we like to see make the jump??

For me, I'd like to see Arura Sky, Kartel Kay, Georgie Darby, Ivy Hope, Elle Wood to name a few....

Took quick look at the guide - September 13th is basically empty. But they have TJ scheduled for day before (12th) but no actual times given.
I think that means they want the girls who will be camming on the site to plan their schdedules ahead, (I magine diary/daily planner sales have rocketed all of a sudden) or is an empty guide on september 13th means it's the day St66 cease broadcasting altogether? I hope not.

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
02-09-2022 08:55
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Charlemagne Offline

The first indication that I could find was from Anastasia on the 31st.

[Image: image-7157_6311C180.jpg]

02-09-2022 09:43
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

^ The guide never listed much more than a week or so ahead anyway. Stormi Mack (for instance) has listed her shows right through September on Twitter. That's as would usually be the case. So it appears the babes that are staying (for the moment) have arranged their shifts as per normal. (66 just don't bother putting it all on website -presumably because there's so much flaking once times come closer.) So there's no real change to this side of things. For the moment at least.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
02-09-2022 09:51
Freeloaderthatsme Offline
Senior Poster

Now that the studio is closed ,being on sky is a waste of money.Having a channel and not using it is like having a car with tax and insurance but not putting petrol in it.
02-09-2022 10:14
Boomerangutangangbang Offline
Owned by Kelly Bell

^^ The decision to not work from the studio, appeared to happen quite quickly, it may well have happened anyway, but a massive cost increase in the rent appears to be behind it. Often Landlords spring these rises n tenants, & perhaps S66 were still trying to renegotiate a better deal, up until they finally had to pull the plug.
We did get much indication from the babes about the closures until the last few days, so that would perhaps leave little time to terminate their contract with Sky.
To be fair they have been using the platform on Sky to mainly run ads during the day, & often sporadic output at night, so not the best use really, that must have been burning money.

Much of the above is pure speculation, & is not usually my style, there are a few members here that are far better at this type of guesswork, I find that facts are generally more useful.

FORUM AWARDS POSTER OF THE YEAR 2022 & 2023

Muchi-wa shifuku dearu

...And Justice For All - Metallica
02-09-2022 11:50
Glenn Miller Offline
Senior Poster

(31-08-2022 06:58 )ryuken Wrote:  It's a massive shame S66 are closing their studios.

The number of girls using the studio had been dwindling over the last year anyway. Even when the studio was still open there were many times when there was nobody using it.
02-09-2022 12:02
Sneakyr Offline
Senior Poster

(01-09-2022 14:16 )DirrrtyO Wrote:  Just had a quick scroll through the BS schedule for September - looks Bella Baby and Maxie Rhoads are on the move from S66.....who else would we like to see make the jump??

For me, I'd like to see Arura Sky, Kartel Kay, Georgie Darby, Ivy Hope, Elle Wood to name a few....

Probably won’t happen haha but in an ideal world some of these to BS and some to XP

Emma C, Gemma Jane, Paige P, Rebecca Kelly, Abi Monroe, Lola Knight, Serenity, Lexi Carter
(This post was last modified: 02-09-2022 12:03 by Sneakyr.)
02-09-2022 12:02
Boomerangutangangbang Offline
Owned by Kelly Bell

RE: Elite TV/Studio66 Daytime - Discussion Thread
^^ Zine, Smile trying to be down with the youth, Cool but then again. Wink

FORUM AWARDS POSTER OF THE YEAR 2022 & 2023

Muchi-wa shifuku dearu

...And Justice For All - Metallica
02-09-2022 12:14
southlondonphil Offline
Master Poster

(02-09-2022 08:41 )grantorino Wrote:  How come no TV shows at the moment?

There are no TV shows at the moment because a decision has been taken to stick with the ad loop for now.

I say for now because things may change in the longer term. We'll have to wait to see how things develop.
02-09-2022 12:15
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

I would think many will move to different ventures seeing as many spent nearly 10 years or more on the channels, though I suspect many may choose to turn freelance camming on other sites, But I would imagine to accommodate new arrival XP & BS may have to drop a few of their regulars and while there is good chat interaction on BS there isn't on XP.

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
02-09-2022 12:19