Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average

OSGs and girls on the mic

SYBORG666 Offline
Spawn Of Satan

RE: OSGs and girls on the mic
Guys, stop taking your frustrations out on each other as this is a thread about obtrusive OSG's and the far too frequent mic girls and not let's slag each other off thread. If the babeshows are shit, then do what I do and don't watch them watch something else.
For me, I come on the forum to see who's on because you can pretty much judge the night by just seeing who's on. I mean, none of the girls do anything different now from their last show because they are so predictable now. It's just down to personal taste.

Raising Hell Since 1980.

As a man once said:
"Control yourself, your better alone"
"Control yourself, see who gives a fuck"
(This post was last modified: 23-01-2013 20:56 by SYBORG666.)
23-01-2013 20:54
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
eccles Offline
custodes qui custodiet

(22-01-2013 20:55 )mr mystery Wrote:  I didn't know anything about the licences or Ofcom until a few years ago when i joined this forum, it was when channels started getting their licences revoked and disappearing off tv or given massive fines by Ofcom that i started taking a interest in the licence and Ofcom side of things . If you don't know a few years ago the channels didn't operate using teleshopping licence laws and Ofcom allowed slightly stronger material to be legally shown, tasteful full frontal nudity with everything on show was shown on the Cellcast Sex Station free to air TV channel, close up pussy rubbing was also allowed (knickers on) and more interaction when the girls did 2-4-1's, but in 2010 Ofcom in their wisdom decided to recognize them as shopping/advertisement channels and tightened up the rules .

If close up pussy rubbing was happening in 2010 it was not because Ofcom allowed it, but because the channels were not caught. Ofcom stamped on pussy rubbing when they first started clamping down on channels back in 2006. Since then they have gradually tightened the rules, with occasional relaxed months so it is not obvious.

What they did do in 2010 was change the status to Teleshopping, declare that stricter rules apply to adverts and for the first time ever publish Guidelines saying what is not allowed and a few things that are allowed. The guidelines ban horny 241s but they were at the limit of what was tolerated anyway. Any kind of pussy touching, side on GG oral or dildo use, full frontal or even glimpses of anus either side of a thong has been officially banned for much longer.

Gone fishing
01-02-2013 02:44
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

(01-02-2013 02:44 )eccles Wrote:  
(22-01-2013 20:55 )mr mystery Wrote:  I didn't know anything about the licences or Ofcom until a few years ago when i joined this forum, it was when channels started getting their licences revoked and disappearing off tv or given massive fines by Ofcom that i started taking a interest in the licence and Ofcom side of things . If you don't know a few years ago the channels didn't operate using teleshopping licence laws and Ofcom allowed slightly stronger material to be legally shown, tasteful full frontal nudity with everything on show was shown on the Cellcast Sex Station free to air TV channel, close up pussy rubbing was also allowed (knickers on) and more interaction when the girls did 2-4-1's, but in 2010 Ofcom in their wisdom decided to recognize them as teleshopping/advertisement channels and tightened up the rules .

If close up pussy rubbing was happening in 2010 it was not because Ofcom allowed it, but because the channels were not caught. Ofcom stamped on pussy rubbing when they first started clamping down on channels back in 2006. Since then they have gradually tightened the rules, with occasional relaxed months so it is not obvious.

What they did do in 2010 was change the status to Teleshopping, declare that stricter rules apply to adverts and for the first time ever publish Guidelines saying what is not allowed and a few things that are allowed. The guidelines ban horny 241s but they were at the limit of what was tolerated anyway. Any kind of pussy touching, side on GG oral or dildo use, full frontal or even glimpses of anus either side of a thong has been officially banned for much longer.

I know some babe channels were re-categorized by Ofcom as Teleshopping in 2010 (not the Dutch channels they operate under a age certificate rating rules) that's what iv'e said in my post you've quoted lol.
I didn't say close up pussy rubbing was being allowed in 2010, i just mentioned what was allowed a few years ago .
Close up pussy rubbing was still being done by just about all the channels up to around late 2007 (on top of knickers) and tasteful full frontal nudity with every thing on show was allowed on Sex Station TV and years after Ofcom had been regulating the babe channels, so seeing as most of the channels were doing the pussy rubbing night after night week after week and year in and year out at that time i don't think they were all pushing boundaries or breaking any UK rules at the time they were all doing it .
I don't think at that time it was a case of "getting away with it" or being done by a rogue channel and not getting "caught out" etc because it was done as a mater of routine every night by most of the channels, it was done as a part of the show back then and was expected by the viewer just like girl's are expected to get her boobs out on night's today, i don't think there was any specific rule to say they couldn't do it back then when they were doing it.
Mic girls used to come on screen and tell the viewers while the on screen girl was having a rub that she was having a live orgasm, at other times the girls used to tell the viewers to join in for some mutual "Tommy Tanking" while they rubbed away live on tv .
This was all being done after Ofcom had already taken a interest in the channel around 2006 that you mention and had come down heavy on Babe Star etc and had revoked a few licences . So it seems to me that when just about all the channels were still doing something night after night as a common practice a year or so after Ofcom had fined or banned a few channels that at that time over knickers pussy touching was OK .

It has been mentioned in various places that Ofcom brought some tighter rules out in early 2008 ? for the night shows and especially concerning the day shows, at that time the day girls were suddenly prevented from standing up and moving around and doing twirls etc, but i'm not sure if this is a fact, the girls used to actually mention the "new" rules on screen at that time , a channel rep came on this forum a few years ago and said that Ofcom had relaxed the day rules again and were now allowing Bikini's to be worn during the day and the girls were allowed to move around more, Ofcom then clamped down on the dress code again when the teleshoppng rules were brought out in 2010, it seems to me at times there is stuff going on between Ofcom and the channels that doesn't get mentioned in any Bulletins .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 01-02-2013 21:29 by mr mystery.)
01-02-2013 16:23
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

Pity tiff was doing a great seg on bsx but osg totally ruined it

Hopinh tiff gets transfered to rlc lol

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
(This post was last modified: 09-02-2013 12:40 by HannahsPet.)
09-02-2013 12:39
Snooks Away
Where's the cue ball going?

If only there was a button on our remote controls we could press to delete the phone number strip from our screens to improve viewing pleasure and remove obstructions to it.
The phone number strips seem to be getting bigger. Its really quite disconserting Sad.

12-02-2013 00:47
schmoo Away
Master Poster

RE: OSG
That's rather a polite way of putting it snookered!

And it's not just the phone no. OSG either.
12-02-2013 14:06
Lotuseater Offline
Banned

Last night was utterly atrocious across all the channels. Third rate roster and productions.

Snookered: I agree with you: S66 OSG now is a joke. Number takes up bottom 33% of screen covering girl's crotch area. I can read without putting the number in pensioner's easy-read sized font thanks...and I might actually call if I didn't think the OSG wasn't going to occlude the pussy region on the girl....

FFS, are they deliberately trying to alienate the customer and go out of business...cos they are doing a mighty fine job of it....??

Why can't the number be in the top left of the screen where there is no prospect of it interfering with wanking? No..that is too obvious.
(This post was last modified: 12-02-2013 15:12 by Lotuseater.)
12-02-2013 15:11
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

^^^i agree about std's osg being shocking but their was a lot to watch on the outer channels, Kandy was great as ever on RLC and Brook and Lily Pink was a sexy fun watch on bs

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
(This post was last modified: 12-02-2013 15:55 by winsaw.)
12-02-2013 15:54
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

disagree last night was atrocious. s66 was the best channel last night. great to see triple nudity on it from paige, clare richards and vanessa walker in particular. also enjoyed brookie little, louise porter and lilly pink on bs, including a 241 between natural big boobed babes lily pink and brookie little

the other channels (rlc, storm and xxxpanded) werent bad at all either

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
12-02-2013 16:01
Addison Away
Lukewarm water

(12-02-2013 15:11 )Lotuseater Wrote:  S66 OSG now is a joke. Number takes up bottom 33% of screen covering girl's crotch area [...] FFS, are they deliberately trying to alienate the customer and go out of business...cos they are doing a mighty fine job of it....?? [...] Why can't the number be in the top left of the screen where there is no prospect of it interfering with wanking? No..that is too obvious.

I used to rage about this sort of stuff, but the reasoning behind it suddenly became patently obvious (I know, I'm slow on the uptake): they're trying to make the TV experience as frustrating as possible in order to force you to subscribe to their website and streams.
12-02-2013 18:46