Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average

S66 Chat

ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

RE: S66 Chat
^ No reason any reasonable suggestion couldn't be accomodated after midnight. Imagine the anticipation 66 could build if they set up tip goals in advance (to be completed at the witching hour) and with discussion of risque outfits the babe had prepared to change into at that time. Guys could get involved with requests for future outfits also. Might even get a good few purchasing stuff for the babes with this more direct access format if they made it more outfit/fashion focused.

66chat is a public showcase of each babe's personality, intelligence, experiences and style. They need to keep in mind to always foreground those things. When it becomes chat for chat's sake it losses its appeal IMO.

I like to see way more focus on talking about the shows themselves (why things are the way they are, guys suggestions and feedback, promotion of event shows, etc.) and any pet subjects the babe's themselves have a particular interest in. I'm dismayed at the idea guys would be put off by any "deep" convo. Just how much chat about food, holidays and feet can be put up with!Wink

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
13-05-2021 10:12
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
hornball Offline
Posting Machine

(13-05-2021 09:54 )BlastedKeith Wrote:  Previous form would suggest a mix-and-match of “Tits out, babe”, “Can I see your feet?”, “Can’t hear you” and “Hi Ruby.”
Brilliant!! No wonder Ruby struggled to relay any positivity to the screen then if that is the case! Her mates probably never received so many messages from her phone before at that time of the night! Seemed to be on it constantly which speaks for itself
13-05-2021 11:10
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

I think Ruby could be a a real legend on the shows if St66 promote her right

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
13-05-2021 11:31
hornball Offline
Posting Machine

(13-05-2021 11:31 )lovebabes56 Wrote:  I think Ruby could be a a real legend on the shows if St66 promote her right
It is more the format they give her, and whether that brings the best out in her! She is more than capable of promoting herself given the platform.

For what it is worth, they need to give more of the decision making around output to the girls themselves. They probably know best!

The day takes care of itself given the restrictions. Nights need more of the girls input than some guys behind the scenes. Particularly those from whom we hear far too much at that time and who through their inane bs show they don't know as much as they would claim, about what their fellow males might want. I reckon this is because they have become so used to the product that the adult industry usually pumps out - which takes no thought - and this chat format which does!
13-05-2021 12:04
Boomerangutangangbang Online
Owned by Kelly Bell

So, I'm thinking this format of chat, regardless of days or nights, has no place on tv. If you consider what BS did years ago, they would have one or 2 babes & you could see texts on-screen & it made sense. it worked well, with the right babes, Daryl Morgan was brilliant. With S66 Chat, it just doesn't work without the punters questions & comments. It's like watching a foreign language movie, without the subtitles, your only getting half the story. Consign this idea to web only, with just one channel on tv, we don't need an annoying box masking the view.

FORUM AWARDS POSTER OF THE YEAR 2022 & 2023

Muchi-wa shifuku dearu

...And Justice For All - Metallica
13-05-2021 12:53
ShandyHand Offline

^ Savvy babes read back to guys comments before answering. Plus it not "years ago" is it. The market is mostly an online one these days. Can't compare the two situations really.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
13-05-2021 13:10
Owned by Kelly Bell

^^ I understand that they read messages back, but how does that address the need to have it on tv at all. No need to be facetious, I'm fully aware of the year & current situation. Yes I can & have compared, it's a similar model regardless of how you access it, & thanks, you've answered my question, mostly on-line these days, so just do it on-line then.

Muchi-wa shifuku dearu

13-05-2021 14:13
ShandyHand Offline

Not my intent to be facetious - I was just trying to be concise. It's on TV because 66 were granted the slot for fv that they can only do limited amounts with under Ofcom rules. It's not that comparable to the old BS set up because the aims are somewhat different. If you're market is mostly online but you're granted extra TV hours it makes sense to try to direct business where it will spend - the aim is not particularly the show itself but what it conveys to 66's users.

Also, the amount of TV screen 66chat covers most of the time would likely be part of an osg if it wasn't there so I don't see the big harm.

(This post was last modified: 13-05-2021 15:49 by ShandyHand.)
13-05-2021 14:26
Owned by Kelly Bell

So the whole aim is to drive those tv punters away & on-line by putting out a really average & mostly unwatchable tv output. They will not keep both parties happy & will without doubt lose customers.

Muchi-wa shifuku dearu

13-05-2021 14:47
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(13-05-2021 10:12 )ShandyHand Wrote:  ^ No reason any reasonable suggestion couldn't be accomodated after midnight. Imagine the anticipation 66 could build if they set up tip goals in advance (to be completed at the witching hour) and with discussion of risque outfits the babe had prepared to change into at that time. Guys could get involved with requests for future outfits also. Might even get a good few purchasing stuff for the babes with this more direct access format if they made it more outfit/fashion focused.

66chat is a public showcase of each babe's personality, intelligence, experiences and style. They need to keep in mind to always foreground those things. When it becomes chat for chat's sake it losses its appeal IMO.

I like to see way more focus on talking about the shows themselves (why things are the way they are, guys suggestions and feedback, promotion of event shows, etc.) and any pet subjects the babe's themselves have a particular interest in. I'm dismayed at the idea guys would be put off by any "deep" convo. Just how much chat about food, holidays and feet can be put up with!Wink

Fully agree Shady, can’t disagree with anything here. Use 9pm-Midnight to build things up for after midnight when the s66 chat babes can go in their words “Cheekier” & focus on talking about the shows themselves & letting fans know things about themselves & therefore showcase themselves on the show

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
(This post was last modified: 13-05-2021 15:36 by Rammyrascal.)
13-05-2021 15:29