Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average

Ruby Summers (Dannie Low) on Nights

Sootbag1 Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Ruby Summers (Dannie Low) on Nights
(16-10-2010 19:21 )Miss Ruby Summers Wrote:  I'm off to go shopping...and get ready for nude shoot......OHHHHH the joys!!!!!!

Great news Ruby, and best of luck for your shoot tomorrow. But just to avoid the unpleasantness of today, and to make sure that tomorrow isn't wasted, can I draw a number of points to your attention:

1. Can you ensure that any clothing you buy for tomorrow's shoot covers an area of your body not greater than 12.5%? I like to see flesh you see, and I don't want you posing in a t-shirt and jeans or any such nonsense.

2. Can both of your nipples be clearly visible on all photographs? Some people may consider other poses sexy, but to be honest, I'm only interested in your boobs and nipples. Don't really care about the rest of you.

3. You said it's a nude shoot, right? So at least 50% of pictures will have your pussy clearly visible? Remember not to press your thighs too tightly together, or you'll upset me. Legs apart and showing your pink bits is what I understand "nude" to mean. And none of this draping one leg over the other just enough to hide your 'bits' (or hand over groin area). I'm not sophisticated or mature enough to enjoy the tease.

4. I'm not a huge fan of your tattoos. The stars down the side of your body are fine, but can you ensure that the squiggly writing nonsense on your back is airbrushed out of the final prints? Anyway, who do you think you are?? Delta??

5. I am liking the shaved hair though, so at least 75% of poses must have you tilting your head so that it's clearly in view.

6. All pictures should be close up and in high definition. Context and narrative aren't necessary - it just gets in the way of my right hand and my love truncheon. Yeah baby, you know what I'm talking about. Wink

6. Either email me the finished pics, or post them on this forum. So long as I don't have to pay for your work, I'm not bother how I get to enjoy them.

Obviously, if you're unable to comply with all of these requirements of mine, then you're a joke so-called model who should stop wasting my time and getting my hopes up. There's plenty more fish in the sea Ruby, so stop coming on here and taking my support for granted. I know more about this game than you ever will, so it's time for you to deliver, or me and you are history!!!

[Should get good reps off the guys on here for this. Phew! I'm back in with the in-crowd].
16-10-2010 20:16
Find all posts by this user
Miss Ruby Summers Offline
Sassy Minx

HAHAHAHAHAAAAAA...OMG....ur bad, uv made my cheeks stuck in a smile. Arrhhhh CRAMP!!!! u wicked man making me laugh the intire time throughtout that message. Well yes if and when u see this work i would appreciate as much abuse as possible, and to nit pick at every detail for me....It would make me soo happy Zoooooootbag.

Yes you will defo be back with the ' ' crowd! xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

TWITTER-@MISSRUBYSUMMERS
(This post was last modified: 16-10-2010 22:20 by Miss Ruby Summers.)
16-10-2010 22:14
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Sootbag1 Offline
Senior Poster

(16-10-2010 22:14 )Miss Ruby Summers Wrote:  Well yes if and when u see this work i would appreciate as much abuse as possible, and to nit pick at every detail for me....It would make me soo happy Zoooooootbag.

Don't worry hun. I've been getting coaching off chrislatimer whilst you've been away. The fanboy fog is clearing from before my eyes! Be afraid, be very afraid. Wink Bounce
16-10-2010 22:23
chrislatimer Offline
Banned

(16-10-2010 22:23 )Sootbag1 Wrote:  
(16-10-2010 22:14 )Miss Ruby Summers Wrote:  Well yes if and when u see this work i would appreciate as much abuse as possible, and to nit pick at every detail for me....It would make me soo happy Zoooooootbag.

Don't worry hun. I've been getting coaching off chrislatimer whilst you've been away. The fanboy fog is clearing from before my eyes! Be afraid, be very afraid. Wink Bounce

hhahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha *takes a breath* hahahahahahaha

PATHETIC, i said id stay out of your love in thread unless mentioned *i have me a right to reply* you 2 need to get a room the love is truly in the air go buy her some shoes or a xbox or something.
16-10-2010 22:30
Sootbag1 Offline
Senior Poster

(16-10-2010 22:30 )chrislatimer Wrote:  PATHETIC, i said id stay out of your love in thread unless mentioned *i have me a right to reply* you 2 need to get a room the love is truly in the air go buy her some shoes or a xbox or something.

Have a sense of humour man! Rolleyes
16-10-2010 22:33
dpart Offline

just a personal thought i thought ruby looked great and had a sensational night,more nights pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaasssssssssssseeeeeeeee!
16-10-2010 22:33
chrislatimer Offline
Banned

(16-10-2010 22:33 )Sootbag1 Wrote:  
(16-10-2010 22:30 )chrislatimer Wrote:  PATHETIC, i said id stay out of your love in thread unless mentioned *i have me a right to reply* you 2 need to get a room the love is truly in the air go buy her some shoes or a xbox or something.

if it was funny i would, that was not funny.

that is all.
16-10-2010 22:35
DGxxx Away
Pteronophobes beware!

Entertaining as this debate has been (or not depending on your point of view) all I can say is Ruby is always very open and honest about her opinions on things.

Based on the evidence, people have made their own minds up what they think. I have my own opinion but it is pointless to have groups of people with different opinions arguing over this like it is a matter of life and death. At the end of the day, Ruby is a model not a tinpot dictator responsible for some of the worst atrocities know to mankind. If you don't like what you see or hear then just move on - other models are available.

In the spirit of what I have said above, I will not be saying anything else on this matter so feel free to shoot me down in flames if the need takes you.

D G x x x
16-10-2010 22:42
Miss Ruby Summers Offline
Sassy Minx

(16-10-2010 22:33 )Sootbag1 Wrote:  

Indirectly talking....but a recent comment i put that someone quoted wasnt even about them.....how weird is that he read it and thought it was about him...he must agree that he was giving me abuse then...

Is rather funny how i have 4 messages from 4 diff people saying about this one guy on my thread....thought it was just me that noticed...

TWITTER-@MISSRUBYSUMMERS
16-10-2010 22:43
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Sootbag1 Offline
Senior Poster

(16-10-2010 22:35 )chrislatimer Wrote:  if it was funny i would, that was not funny.

that is all.

Consider me put in my righful place by the self-proclaimed "Slayer of Fools". shocked Sad
(This post was last modified: 16-10-2010 22:44 by Sootbag1.)
16-10-2010 22:43
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Studio 66