Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 49 Vote(s) - 3 Average

BS Xtra

thestrange1 Offline
Gone

RE: New: Babestation Xtra
Cellcast don't like fun. They just like to ram picture sales down our throats. I think they were just trying out the constant text service with the 3 boxes for a couple of weeks. It's not worth watching anymore as the boxes are gone, the set is cheap and the graphics are taking up most the screen space. Babestation has no chance of survival now the girls are dropping like flies.
(This post was last modified: 04-11-2009 23:56 by thestrange1.)
04-11-2009 23:55
Find all posts by this user
Neil-B-Art Offline
Daryl's Neil

(04-11-2009 23:35 )pm74 Wrote:  or even better forget the phone and get back to the randomness
though might have to wait for louise or the return of Queen of random yvette!

Daryl's the queen lol Tongue

The 3 boxes n texts format was great, why did they have to change it? Lots of people arn't even getting their texts thru. It supa suks now Sad

Daryl~Jodie~Ella~Alex~Megan~Reede
My Art Group On Facebook
Bryci Miller Hottest Solo Girl Ever!!!!!
(This post was last modified: 05-11-2009 00:11 by Neil-B-Art.)
05-11-2009 00:08
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
bytor Offline
Posting Machine

(04-11-2009 23:55 )thestrange1 Wrote:  Cellcast don't like fun. They just like to ram picture sales down our throats. I think they were just trying out the constant text service with the 3 boxes for a couple of weeks. It's not worth watching anymore as the boxes are gone, the set is cheap and the graphics are taking up most the screen space. Babestation has no chance of survival now the girls are dropping like flies.

So I presume you did not watch the show before 3 weeks ago then if you don't like the format for this week? It could be that BS are simply trying out different ways of showing the girls. Half the moaners in here complain about the new changes, then the other half come and moan when they change that. They cannot win. Someone mentioned to me he thought BSextra may be taking callers away from the 3 other channels-could be a good point. I do agree that the on screen graphics still take up too much room but cellcast are trying to generate phone calls from punters, remember that is their business. The sets are no cheaper looking than any other channel and besides I look at the girls not the bloody formica top from ikea. As for BS not surviving-not sure I understand that theory-they still have many more girls on the roster than any other channel and the calls still come in at the same rate as before.
05-11-2009 09:02
Danzig Offline
Master Poster

Like other night time channels Cellcast soon realised that you'd make more money with the girls on the phones constantly 9.00pm-5.30am than you do with texts sent in by the foot fetish mob.
05-11-2009 09:07
Neil-B-Art Offline
Daryl's Neil

I agree with a few peeps, BSxtra was more popular than the other 3 channels as you could see everything and text chat with one of the girls for a good length of time.
So they got rid of the 3 channel boxes so you have to watch on one of the sky/freeview channels, less texting more pictures, and phoning the girl on screen who all the texters are trying to talk to but have to wait for her to finish then you get possibly 5 mins of texts (usually from foot fetish guys) and just as you think your text to your fav babe is gonna get read out, one of the girls you don't like comes on and either reads it out or it doesnt get read period.

I'm only gonna watch when Daryl is on, as my texts usually get thru to her, never get one thru to my other fav Alex Sad

My Art Group On Facebook
05-11-2009 11:41
dave34 Offline
Posting Machine

(05-11-2009 09:07 )Danzig Wrote:  Like other night time channels Cellcast soon realised that you'd make more money with the girls on the phones constantly 9.00pm-5.30am than you do with texts sent in by the foot fetish mob.
that could be why they got read of the text's in the first place as foot fetish mob text's get on screen more then others.

David is Darly's newest fan also a big fan of Charlie C ,Tiffany & Camilla, Kandi Kay & Rachel Taylor , Ruby Summer & Ree Petra, Kitty from Asian Connections & Jasmine from Asian Connections

top 4 channels as they are BS / Xpanded TV & Studio 66 TV & Asian Connections
05-11-2009 11:49
Neil-B-Art Offline
Daryl's Neil

It's the BSxtra party tonight, I wonder if they're dancing to this song Tongue
Village People~Sex Over The Phone

My Art Group On Facebook
(This post was last modified: 06-11-2009 02:06 by Neil-B-Art.)
06-11-2009 02:03
mikedafc Offline
Posting Machine

Did anyone else get a message saying that their text couldn't be put to screen due to "traffic"?
06-11-2009 17:24
hugh_g_rection Offline
Senior Poster

(05-11-2009 11:49 )dave34 Wrote:  
(05-11-2009 09:07 )Danzig Wrote:  Like other night time channels Cellcast soon realised that you'd make more money with the girls on the phones constantly 9.00pm-5.30am than you do with texts sent in by the foot fetish mob.
that could be why they got read of the text's in the first place as foot fetish mob text's get on screen more then others.

ok? is it really that bad that foot fetish people text in to the show? is there a law i aint heard about?
06-11-2009 19:46
Neil-B-Art Offline
Daryl's Neil

(06-11-2009 17:24 )mikedafc Wrote:  Did anyone else get a message saying that their text couldn't be put to screen due to "traffic"?

Yep I got that 3/4 tmes I tried to text last.

Also it suks finishing at 5 am on freeview and sky 5:30

My Art Group On Facebook
(This post was last modified: 06-11-2009 22:40 by Neil-B-Art.)
06-11-2009 22:19
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV