babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 57 Vote(s) - 3.19 Average

Jessica nightshow - Old Caps, Videos & Chat.

Roquentin Offline
Master Poster

RE: Jessica nightshow- Caps, Videos & Chat.
It was around this time last year that this beautiful girl started doing some night shifts, and it was also around that time that Danica started doing some night 'events', and I for one felt just as excited and mesmerised about both of them. I really wish babestation would put Jess back on nights, it would certainly fill up a dancia shaped hole for me, and more so.

In fact, I would even go as far as to suggest they announce a spot on Babestation extreme for Jess!!!! I know I for one would pay to see it, im sure many of us would, and Ive never been tempted to do so thus far. You know this makes sense. Put this girl on center stage!! They would need to give plenty of warning, announce it to us way before hand because I feel alot of us would want to plan for it.

Jess seems more than capable from all the old recordings Ive seen (many belated thanks by the way to all the hard work) and she also seems more than willing to go further in revealing more. Any shyness would only add to the experience. Personally I think she is simply superb on the phones, a beautiful voice and as horny as hell. This girl is too cute-as-anything, but sexy-as-you-like (a rare enough combination) to be languishing only on daytime.
23-10-2010 13:57
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
TheDogg Offline
Apprentice Poster

http://www.smoking-models.com/sd3.php?sh...tes&page=2

If you're into smoking fetish, take a look at this. Think this is Jessica under a name of Charlotte Hurding
24-12-2010 18:05
RRROGER Away
Posting Machine

Now I've almost got my video posting up & running I'm sorting out some of my archive stuff for those who've missed shows in the past, this is a video of one of the almost forgotten nightshow babes, Jessica Lapin,
.... closing the Freeview Babestation show, morning of 19/10/09;
.......voiceovers during the show from Michelle Moist & Hannah Macintosh.
Jessica still a regular on BS day shows, but seems to have been blocked from night shows for more than a year.Huh
Picture a bit choppy due to weak Freeview signal..Huh

[Image: thumbnail-334393-lQIRf.jpg]

[Image: thumbsheet-20784-lQIRf.jpg]

23-02-2011 06:10
RRROGER Away
Posting Machine

Another video of Jessica, on Partyland, morning of 8/10/09; picture quality not wonderful, it is Freeview & Cellcast picture quality always variable, but I'm sure Jessica's fans will love it, but for me unhappy memories as a memento of recording it during my 1st night in lodgings convelescing from a broken legHuh

01-03-2011 15:46
mrcat Offline
Master Poster

nice m8 keep thes cumming dude
01-03-2011 16:51
Roquentin Offline
Master Poster

Well look what I found on an old disc! Three half hour sessions from what looks like Jessica's second nightshow (first on BS2), think it was on 12.10.2009. I dont think they are available at the moment on the thread, Josh may have had one up but here goes anyway. Here is the first vid with Jessica looking pretty in pink. Its about 500mb for 30 minutes.

[Image: image-215A_4E31A967.jpg]

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=27IN7PEN

Will upload the next two soon. This is my FIRST time uploading ANY vids or even caps and what a lot I've had to learn this afternoon! New found admiration for cappers after wrestling with resizing, the cameraman moving around, Jess blinking, and the OSG box, all for only one good bloody shot! Think it will be easier next time Smile
(This post was last modified: 28-07-2011 20:35 by Roquentin.)
28-07-2011 19:55
Roquentin Offline
Master Poster

Second vid of the delightful Jessica from 12.10.2009 wearing a very sexy red basque and its my favourite I think Heart Again about 500mb for 30 minutes. Josh had a webstream version of this session earlier in the thread (thats how I worked out the date) but I dont think its there anymore.

[Image: image-3A05_4E31ABC5.jpg]

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=5P956N1E
28-07-2011 21:26
Roquentin Offline
Master Poster

And finally the third vid from 12.10.2009, again about 500mb and 30 mins. As you can see Jessica is always careful about moisturising her skin (!), even in the middle of a session she makes sure she keeps her ample chest fully hydrated Smile

The real question is how the hell did I forget this happened! Surprised AND I've been sitting on these for nearly two years Blush Ah well, at least I found them.

[Image: image-0336_4E31A967.jpg]

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=5RL6AOT4

One last comment, these were from only Jessica's second or third night show, and from the looks of the animation of her face when on the phone, she really really got it. Such a shame and I'm still missing her, nuff said.
28-07-2011 23:34
Proj Offline
Senior Poster

for a second there i thought she had returned!!!!
29-07-2011 15:10
mrcat Offline
Master Poster

shit i allway wanted 2 see a good 2 for 1 with her she never done 1 i hope she returns lol
29-07-2011 18:42

Click here to watch Babestation TV