GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 31 Vote(s) - 3.23 Average

Xpanded tv - General Chat & Discussion

kifkiz Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Xpanded tv - General Chat & Discussion
i didn't say problem either you're right the stream and camera work fine

can the stream not be of a higher quality? can they not offer different camera options? how does that affect your viewing experience and how does that have anything to do with what other channels are offering

you're a business owners dream
15-01-2016 17:38
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
richpk Offline
Master Poster

(15-01-2016 17:38 )kifkiz Wrote:  i didn't say problem either you're right the stream and camera work fine

can the stream not be of a higher quality? can they not offer different camera options? how does that affect your viewing experience and how does that have anything to do with what other channels are offering

you're a business owners dream

i have no issue with the camera or the angle so i dont actually feel the need to change those.

i like the product they produce but would like the sets updated and maybe add another

when i want something different i go elsewhere, you seem to miss this point

yes i am a business owners dream because i dont want every business in the same industry to produce the same thing, that would be a terrible idea
(This post was last modified: 15-01-2016 17:46 by richpk.)
15-01-2016 17:45
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

(15-01-2016 14:50 )richpk Wrote:  
(15-01-2016 14:46 )kifkiz Wrote:  yes every business is perfect as long as they have customers no point trying to improve Rolleyes

lol nobody said they are perfect, but they dont have to follow the other channels either

you know why it works, because its not the same. variety is good

the complaints are basically they dont do the same as BS, which is petty IMO
Where's the variety? they use the same tacky bed set every night, they always have two girls sharing the bed and the babes can't get naked. go and watch some of Tori's and Lacey's shows from a couple of years ago on their former channels and you'll see variety, they are my two fave babes but i'd be lying if i said im happy they are on Xpanded

Maybe you are too used to watching the Xpanded original girls and don't know any different, or maybe you are just too easily pleased
15-01-2016 17:50
richpk Offline
Master Poster

(15-01-2016 17:50 )Joey 27 Wrote:  
(15-01-2016 14:50 )richpk Wrote:  
(15-01-2016 14:46 )kifkiz Wrote:  yes every business is perfect as long as they have customers no point trying to improve Rolleyes

lol nobody said they are perfect, but they dont have to follow the other channels either

you know why it works, because its not the same. variety is good

the complaints are basically they dont do the same as BS, which is petty IMO
Where's the variety? they use the same tacky bed set every night, they always have two girls sharing the bed and the babes can't get naked. go and watch some of Tori's and Lacey's shows from a couple of years ago on their former channels and you'll see variety, they are my two fave babes but i'd be lying if i said im happy they are on Xpanded

Maybe you are too used to watching the Xpanded original girls and don't know any different, or maybe you are just too easily pleased

variety in channels, maybe you should follow the conversation better
15-01-2016 17:51
kifkiz Offline
Senior Poster

No problems here lads ill be dusting off my VCR player and tapes. They still work fine and theyre "different" wouldnt want to be the same as everyone else and watch my movies in high quality!
15-01-2016 17:55
richpk Offline
Master Poster

i see that having a sensible discussion is pointless with you guys unless we all agree Tongue
15-01-2016 17:56
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

There's no variety on Xpanded that's my point, on BS i'd be gutted if i missed a good solo stint from a babe in the sauna at say 12am or a good POV stint, but on Xpanded its the same show on the same set from 10pm till 5am, its not so bad if two babes you like are on together but its annoying if the babe you like is stuck on the bed with a girl you don't like all night. at least the call price is cheap so that makes everything ok eh
(This post was last modified: 15-01-2016 18:01 by Joey 27.)
15-01-2016 18:00
richpk Offline
Master Poster

(15-01-2016 18:00 )Joey 27 Wrote:  There's no variety on Xpanded that's my point, on BS i'd be gutted if i missed a good solo stint from a babe in the sauna at say 12am or a good POV stint, but on Xpanded its the same show on the same set from 10pm till 5am, its not so bad if two babes you like are on together but its annoying if the babe you like is stuck on the bed with a girl you don't like all night. at least the calls are cheap so that makes everything ok eh

i NEVER said xpanded offered variety

the girls provide what i need, sorry i dont have the same needs as you but i have clearly stated when i do need something different i am happy to watch the hardcore shows on rampant and call the girls there
15-01-2016 18:03
richpk Offline
Master Poster

Variety in channels is a good thing IMO, that means different channels producing something different
(This post was last modified: 15-01-2016 18:08 by richpk.)
15-01-2016 18:05
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

Xpanded has in its favor a strong roster and that is it. In every other area they are poor.
15-01-2016 18:20

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles