babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 17 Vote(s) - 3.47 Average

Who's On Babestation Tonight - Chat & Comments

Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

RE: Who's On Babestation Tonight - Chat & Comments
(03-11-2012 19:33 )merseyguy09 Wrote:  has lori been on every night this week?

5 of the last 6 days I think. Hard to tell though as every show she does is identical to each other.

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
03-11-2012 19:48
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Sm© Away
すべてが言われて終わった後

New bird Danni looks well fit Wink

[Image: image-5814_509805C1.jpg]
05-11-2012 19:32
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

i wonder why your making a big song and dance about danni smc Wink is it to do with the fact she was on studio66tv using the name roxy leeBig Grin

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
05-11-2012 23:46
SteveHG Offline
Posting Machine

Well there was me thinking "might not be a bad night on BS tonight, none of the Ls or twins on and dominating, and several of my favourite girls on who might all get an even chance". Wrong! Geri, instead of presenting the X girls or whatever she was supposed to be doing (the clues in the name "presenter"?) proceeded to dominate BS from 11 o'clock onwards (she's still on there at 1.30), leaving the other girls to share the Xtra channel. At one point 3 of the best looking girls on the channel IMHO (Georgie, Gracie and Letesha) were all squashed together on the bed.
No doubt somebody will trot out the tired (and unsubstantiated) old "but she brings in most callers/listeners/picture purchases" argument, but I just don't see it myself. Al I do know is I'm sick of the sight of her and just don't understand what BS are playing at.
(This post was last modified: 06-11-2012 02:32 by SteveHG.)
06-11-2012 01:50
streetwise65 Offline
Senior Poster

(06-11-2012 01:50 )SteveHG Wrote:  Well there was me thinking "might not be a bad night on BS tonight, none of the Ls or twins on and dominating, and several of my favourite girls on who might all get an even chance". Wrong! Geri, instead of presenting the X girls or whatever she was supposed to be doing (the clues in the name "presenter"?) proceeded to dominate BS from 11 o'clock onwards (she's still on there at 1.30), leaving the other girls to share the Xtra channel. At one point 3 of the best looking girls on the channel IMHO (Georgie, Gracie and Letesha) were all squashed together on the bed.
No doubt somebody will trot out the tired (and unsubstantiated) old "but she brings in most callers/listeners/picture purchases" argument, but I just don't see it myself. Al I do know is I'm sick of the sight of her and just don't understand what BS are playing at.

geristation last night !!! host/mike girl / on phones non stop terrible
06-11-2012 12:02
thescientist Away

(06-11-2012 01:50 )SteveHG Wrote:  Well there was me thinking "might not be a bad night on BS tonight, none of the Ls or twins on and dominating, and several of my favourite girls on who might all get an even chance". Wrong! Geri, instead of presenting the X girls or whatever she was supposed to be doing (the clues in the name "presenter"?) proceeded to dominate BS from 11 o'clock onwards (she's still on there at 1.30), leaving the other girls to share the Xtra channel. At one point 3 of the best looking girls on the channel IMHO (Georgie, Gracie and Letesha) were all squashed together on the bed.

Well said that man!. I was mainly watching apprentice last night as usual, but every time I flicked the channels it was the annoying Geri or the 3 on the bed, WHY?. Just put one of the 3 as a solo and leave Geri to do her mic duties as infrequent as possible I dont understand the reason, whatever it is, for 3 on the bed, as a viewer it just doesnt work the girls cant do anything. Even apprentice had the 3 at times and they just kept blocking each other out.
06-11-2012 15:56
flame Offline
Junior Poster

Damn, I missed the Geri fun again as per usual.Big Grin
06-11-2012 18:04
Sm© Away
すべてが言われて終わった後

(05-11-2012 23:46 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  i wonder why your making a big song and dance about danni smc Wink is it to do with the fact she was on studio66tv using the name roxy leeBig Grin

Posting one pic is "making a big song and dance" ...Really? lol
I'd never seen or heard of her until I read the BS blog post about her, so I was unaware she had appeared on another channel. Seems she bailed out of STD 66 rather sharpish though Wink
06-11-2012 18:16
RRROGER Away
Posting Machine

[Image: image-DDAB_5099643C.jpg]

(06-11-2012 18:26 )babestation Wrote:  #BabestationTV: Tonight's lineup is Lolly, Lori, Preeti and Gina. BS App: Jade Samantha, Gabby and Kori. Megan is voiceover x

.....To end the ongoing confusion I'm assuming that GINA ^^^ is GeorGINA Serino & that Ms Darby will continue as Georgie.

Which makes sense as I previously pointed out that Ms Serino is known at BS as GG as in GeorGina.

(This post was last modified: 06-11-2012 20:46 by RRROGER.)
06-11-2012 20:37
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

Yeah they were using GINA for her pics the other night

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
06-11-2012 20:44

Click here to watch Babestation TV