babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

PersonaNonGrata Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Babestation review thread.
(16-04-2010 04:18 )Rogerbee Wrote:  Lolly took up a lot of airtime tonight. From 10 till midnight on 96 there was a brief break with Lori and Jada, but, apart from that it was all Lolly. She took over from Stevie on BSXtra and took over from her again on BS1 94. Others were on elsewhere, but I stuck to where I knew Stevie would be. I did briefly see Charlie, but she wasn't any good, she's not exactly new and Elise did more than her on her first night ever.

Hoping for a good time Friday night, I think I'll sleep from now till then!

PS (Can anyone shed any light on the retune, there was a message to retune so BS2 was on 95, I retuned not long after Stevie left but the channels were all the same.)

Yeah, as Rog says, the non-naked Lolly dominated the phone channels last night. There was quite a bit of the naked (as usual) STEVO, + a good naked 2-4-1 with LORI & JADA (yes, Lori does do naked 2-4-1s!) Unfortunately due to that goddamn BSXtreme, freeviewers get an hour cut off of BS2 now, and we only saw a very brief non-naked stint of CHARLIE 'O' on BSXtra.

Lacey for Prime Minister! (Be honest, could she do a worse job than the present incumbent)

I can't believe they called "I Can't Believe It's Not Butter" that - it should be called, "I Can't Believe They Claim This Tastes Like Butter."
...or, "I can't believe it's not axle-grease"

If anyone's looking for a psychic, I'm your man - I'm actually a medium (that's what it says on the back of my underpants)
16-04-2010 07:49
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

That was the third night in a row that Lolly has been on the 10pm to midnight freeview slot. We had to wait over 1½ hours for someone else to appear. Sad
Lori and Jada were together next at 11.38pm. Jada took her pants completely off at 11.54pm while Lori was still there.
Watched BS XTREME from midnight last night. Will post report later in that section of the forum.
see http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...#pid490962
16-04-2010 09:55
Rogerbee Offline
Gone

Whenever they get this retune sorted which will see BS2 on 95 (That's definitely what the message said.) maybe that will mean it'll start early again like it used to. I'll try retuning later and see if it makes a difference. Jeez my head is spinning, mind you Stevie keeping me up till 5 was the cause, so it's not all bad!

CHEERS!
16-04-2010 10:51
Rogerbee Offline
Gone

Mmm, surprised nobody else has posted here yet.

I only saw Lori, Louise and Stevie last night. I was so tired from Stevie's sessions the night before (She had me up till 5am!) that I just couldn't stay awake any longer. I haven't really said much about Lori before, she is very sexy and uber-confident, not to the point of being scary though. Her naked sets are always worth watching as there are plenty of slips. I'm told Stevie was on top form later on so I hope to see caps and vids later. Louise, well, she's nice enough but she can't walk past a cake shop. I'm sure she wasn't that big before.

CHEERS!
17-04-2010 12:10
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

Lori was the first girl on the freeview ch96 10pm show last night. She was replaced by Louise Porter at 10.51pm. Louise had been away for some months and it was her first time on freeview before midnight. Stevie then joined her at 11.38pm and they continued together until just after midnight on ch94 when Stevie went solo.

The only other free freeview channel now on at midnight is ch95 with BSextra. It started at midnight with Lori and Jada doing a 2-4-1 until 25 minutes later when Jada was replaced by Paige for another 2-4-1.
17-04-2010 14:36
Rogerbee Offline
Gone

Wish I'd seen those sessions with Lori and co. the caps look great. I'd kill to see a 2-4-1 with Lori and Stevie naked and playing with oil and cream. I'm going to miss it tonight, Elise said she was on so I hope she has a good time.

CHEERS!
17-04-2010 16:57
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

Last nights pre midnight ch96 freeview show started with Geri introducing the show. She was onscreen sharing the bed with Lori for the intro which lasted about 4 minutes. Lori was then solo until she was replaced by Dani at 10.58pm.
A minute later, Dani was advertising BS XTREME when the screen went black and then these appeared, see pics below. It looked like computer screen capture since the mouse cursor was seen moving about and clicking things. Dani reappeared about a minute later. Dani's voice continued while she was offscreen.
Georgie joined Dani at 11.35pm for a 2-4-1. This was spoil somewhat by the hand held camera moving about all over the place. Dani left at 11.55pm leaving Georgie to continue until well after midnight.

Reede was on BSextra at midnight getting naked.

Click pics below to enlarge
[Image: 2010-04-18-122909_thumb.jpg] [Image: 2010-04-18-122938_thumb.jpg]
Free Adult Image Host - ImageChunk.com
18-04-2010 13:21
Rogerbee Offline
Gone

DOH!! What a screw up!

Ah well, didn't miss too much.

CHEERS!
(This post was last modified: 18-04-2010 18:07 by Rogerbee.)
18-04-2010 18:06
lucent-x Offline
Posting Machine

Oh please tell me that's the classic view of XP and not Windows98 Surprised

EDIT: Actually it's probably NT isn't it... however my contempt still stands.
(This post was last modified: 18-04-2010 18:52 by lucent-x.)
18-04-2010 18:32
Rogerbee Offline
Gone

Looks like classic XP to me, it wouldn't have launched at all if it was Vista!

CHEERS!
18-04-2010 19:11

Click here to watch Babestation TV