babestation xtra

Thread Rating:
  • 55 Vote(s) - 4.02 Average

BabestationX & Live Shows - Chat & Discussion

barracuda Offline
Master Poster

RE: BabestationX Live - Show Reviews & Chat
Last night was the best show I've seen on BSX. Going by the lineup of Camilla, Lacey and Jade I thought it would be a good one and I wasn't disappointed.
20-12-2012 13:29
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Fernandez Esperenda Offline
Banned

(20-12-2012 05:30 )welshken Wrote:  
(20-12-2012 02:48 )Fernandez Esperenda Wrote:  Here's a better idea... Just have camilla on!

are you nuts?

No just not really interested in the other 2 girls..

*TORCIDA JOVEM*COM O SANTOS ONDE E COMO ELE ESTIVER
FCP mais que um clube*Super Dragoes*
#RODGERS OUT
20-12-2012 16:58
welshken Offline
Posting Machine

(20-12-2012 16:58 )Fernandez Esperenda Wrote:  
(20-12-2012 05:30 )welshken Wrote:  
(20-12-2012 02:48 )Fernandez Esperenda Wrote:  Here's a better idea... Just have camilla on!

are you nuts?

No just not really interested in the other 2 girls..

fair enough, I can respect that Smile
20-12-2012 19:28
welshken Offline
Posting Machine

Tonight its Priya, Penny and Taylor
so Priya and Taylor will be great, although I have to confess, Priya is nice but doesnt cook my cookies any more (over exposure maybe) and Penny, on past form, will be nude only, no pinkies.

in two minds about tonight, because 2 girl shows work, but 3 girl shows, the cam is two busy switching between girls and it spoils a potential good show.

If we knew Penny would go for it, then yes, but 3 girls with the cam flicking between them all, and only Taylor really interesting to me?
20-12-2012 20:35
sierraman Offline
Master Poster

yep,penny fine unencrypted but not an x girl.no need to put her there!3 girls inc a softcore not for me.see if coming nights suit me better.ps, did think the solo girl films that came on last night instead of useless, outdated,censored to death boy/girl stuff much better.hope that pattern here to stay, so dont have to set the phone on my mobile and rest it by my head to stop myself falling asleep during that boy/girl softcore garbage!
20-12-2012 21:17
jimmyt73 Offline
Lola Knight fan

I thought last nights show was ok,all 3 girls worked to acceptable level for an encryted show,just a pity Camilla did not seem keen to interact with the other two,unfortuneatly due to financial issues i wont be watching for a while but i hope those of you continue to watch bsx see standard of last night maintained.

im always open to positive change
20-12-2012 22:29
welshken Offline
Posting Machine

1st segment

well so far tonight, Priya and Taylor havent let us down, both doing full BSX from the off
Taylor, mmmmmmm

Penny is true to previous form, ie nude, but ignoring text messages for more, or even agreeing to them and then not doing.e
example: someone asked her to bend over the table and spread em like Taylor was doing (most revealing! )
so she said sure, stood by the table, covered herself carefully with her hands and bent over, revealing errr nothing.
Even the cam was kept to one side to ensure that nothing was revealed even accidentally.
Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr

OK, I can respect that Penny doesnt want to do BSX level. thats fair enough and OK BUT in the same way, Penny and BSX should respect that we want to see BSX level on BSX, not BS or nude only.
Penny, lovely girl, great body, but if she wont step up to the bar....
Gotta say, the new vids between segments m the solo girl ones are A LOT BETTER than those B/G lame crap. BSX, save some money, bin of the chaps, and stick with solo girl stuff, its a lot better!

2nd segment started with the cam on the girls in the dressing room, a sort of behind the scenes start for 5mins, quite funny apart from Tiffany sticking her face in. I thought she was gonna join the show, I was about to turn over! but we're safe.

and the production team havent let is down, as the cam returns to the studio, Priya sits there chatting away on the mic, and all we hear is the awful music lol

can we have a whipround for a new CD for Christmas Smile
21-12-2012 01:17
bongo3 Offline
Junior Poster

Big Grin RE: BabestationX Live - Show Reviews & Chat
Hadn't watched BSX, Xtreme, whatever for a long time before tonight, so I was waiting for something other than the studio stuff and then realised that basically it was going to carry on.

I'm typing this now because I got so bored I couldn't watch anymore. Seriously, that was crap. Why is Penny on if she doesn't want to show anything - which, basically, is what we pay the money for, isn't it?

Looking at the caps on another thread, maybe it does have something to offer, so maybe I'll give it a bash another time - maybe the next time Camilla's on.

But if it's not a whole lot better than what I saw just now, they won't be getting any more fivers out of me.

At least I've still got my three year old vids of Juliet on Chatback.... Big Grin
21-12-2012 01:55
JadeSamantha Offline
Junior Poster

Can I just say I think BSX is awesome Smile

Firstly because girls can interact with each other, touch each other, kiss, spank and all that which we cant do on the normal Babestation channels. Which I would think from a guys point of view would be pretty hot to watch.

Secondly, guys can text in and request things instead of having to wait in the queue to get through to a girl on the phone.

Also, not all girls are comfortable with their "ham sandwich" being zoomed in on whilst on live TV. However these girls still are nude, and are still bringing something to the party by interacting with the other girls and doing things you wouldn't get to see on the normal Babestation channels.

Lastly, if a girl isn't comfortable with having her vagina zoomed in on, for whatever reason, (it may be a bad time of the month), then their is nothing worse then everyone moaning and making her feel like a let down for not doing it. At the end of the day you get to see a gorgeous girl naked, sucking a banana, and licking other girls tits... how can you really moan about that?

Merry Christmas x
21-12-2012 03:33
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

I appreciate what you're saying Jade, but the clue is in the name: BSX- X, for extreme. Surely open legged material should be expected ? If the girls aren't comfortable with it they should stick to plain old BS.

PS: Merry Xmas to you too

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
(This post was last modified: 21-12-2012 03:41 by Robot Devil.)
21-12-2012 03:40

babestation xtra