gemma hiles

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 201 Vote(s) - 3.36 Average

Fernanda - Daytime Shows Chat & Discussion (Only)

Ree's No.1 fan Offline
But not exclusively

RE: Fernanda Early Bird/The Pad - chat and discussion
Fernanda looking as fine as ever this morning and wearing one of her tiny g-strings and favourite tops.Heart
Somehow the gloves (?) just add tothe sexiness of her outfit or it may be that her wonderful ass is looking particularly fine this morning. Heart

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ree Petra was very dirty...but also very clean!
28-02-2010 09:21
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
dbfernandafan Offline
Master Poster

Got up early, despite only having 2 hours sleep - but it doesn't matter, Fernanda Heart looking so fine is enough to jump start any sleepyhead's day! Loking ultra hot in lacey top - praying the studio lights melt the boob-tape! and a g-string so tiny I have to remind myself to inhale oxygen (whilst hoping the stitcher of the dental floss elastic has used faulty material on the tiny panties!) What a Funday!! Then Tiff announces she is sharing Freeview with Fernanda Heart (grrrrr love you Tiff - BUT NOT WHEN YOU REMOVE FERNANDA Heart from our screens!Tongue) Then Fernanda Heart returns with her smile of sunshine and the world is all good again!!Big Grin

F abulous
E xotic
R omantic
N aughty
A mazing
N ice
D electable
A rousing
--------------------------------------------
I want to be MR Fernanda!
(This post was last modified: 28-02-2010 21:05 by dbfernandafan.)
28-02-2010 10:18
Ree's No.1 fan Offline
But not exclusively

Thank you Brazil!
Does Fernanda ever wear an outfit that doesn't make me wonder how she manages to stay in them even with the aid of tape?
This afternoon's little number supplemented with black trousers just makes my heart beat faster, my pulse race and the blood flow to my extremities.
I'm either having a heart attack, a stress fight or flight response or..... think I might need aid from Fernanda in a nurses outfit. laughHeart

28-02-2010 14:04
sweetsugar007 Offline
Big Ass Lover

I would like to see her stand up more and show us in all its glory that fantastic brazillian booty!!!! I am going to have to trawl through the caps to see if there is any pictures i can look at!!!

Spiderman,Spiderman,does whatever a Spider can!!!
28-02-2010 14:26
smoothc Offline
Master Poster

How the hell is it possible for this woman to look better every time I see her?
(This post was last modified: 28-02-2010 14:37 by smoothc.)
28-02-2010 14:36
AngryPirate Offline
Master Poster

Loving the tight shiny pants today Fernanda!

New favourites: Jessie Jensen, Yasmine James, Electra, Olivia Berzinc, Alice Goodwin

Established favourites - Dionne Mendez, Ruby Summers, Sophia Lares, Fernanda Ferrari, Ree Petra, Lilly Roma, Belle Fatale, Hannah C, Hannah Mac, Porcha Sins, Tori Lee, Lori Buckby, Lucy Zara

Gone but not forgotten - Holly James, Kate Darcy, Kelly Bell, Tia Clegg
28-02-2010 16:48
spade Offline
Apprentice Poster

Hi I'm new, lovethis forum as I'm a big fan of The Pad and Fernanda and Holly particularly.

Loving Fernanda's sexy outfit today, glad to say that she's had a few wardrobe malfunctions. What can i say except - Love the piercing Fernanda!!
28-02-2010 16:59
Ree's No.1 fan Offline
But not exclusively

(28-02-2010 14:36 )smoothc Wrote:  How the hell is it possible for this woman to look better every time I see her?

I don't know how she does it but she does the same for me every time. Apart from being gorgeous, wearing some of the sexiest outfits in the northern hemisphere and combining slow and sexy with lithe movement there is something more...
Fernanda always looks like she's having fun with her callers whether she's smiling, laughing, seriously listening or sticking her tongue out to show her piercing. Either she's a great actress or she genuinely likes her work, doesn't really matter as we get to witness her stellar performances. I really don't want to be accused of just trying to kiss Fernanda's ass (I'd give a year of my life for the privilege but it would be a very long kiss!) so that she'll post something nice next time she's on this thread but she's simply a joy to watch because of this combination of attributes.
HeartHeartHeart

28-02-2010 18:01
smoothc Offline
Master Poster

(28-02-2010 18:01 )Doctoratthedock Wrote:  
(28-02-2010 14:36 )smoothc Wrote:  How the hell is it possible for this woman to look better every time I see her?

I don't know how she does it but she does the same for me every time. Apart from being gorgeous, wearing some of the sexiest outfits in the northern hemisphere and combining slow and sexy with lithe movement there is something more...
Fernanda always looks like she's having fun with her callers whether she's smiling, laughing, seriously listening or sticking her tongue out to show her piercing. Either she's a great actress or she genuinely likes her work, doesn't really matter as we get to witness her stellar performances. I really don't want to be accused of just trying to kiss Fernanda's ass (I'd give a year of my life for the privilege but it would be a very long kiss!) so that she'll post something nice next time she's on this thread but she's simply a joy to watch because of this combination of attributes.
HeartHeartHeart
F**k the apologising lol. I'll kiss her arse all day and night and I don't care what anyone thinks about it hahaha. She's even knocked Alicia Keys from my no.1 spot (if you knew how much I loved Alicia Keys you'd know that was a big statement I just made).

Payday on Friday, Chelsea lose yesterday, Man Utd win today, Fernanda looking ridiculously good again, I have to say it's been a good weekend Big Grin
28-02-2010 18:33
dbfernandafan Offline
Master Poster

caught a quick glimpse of Gladitorious Fernandus Heart before I went out the door, just got back so I hope goddess Fernanda !favorite!will be back tonight. Fernanda !favorite!every second of the day you get more and more gorgeous! How is it possible??? Huh Are you a vampire and drinking the blood of nubile virgins??eeklaughBig LaughBounce,in a few weeks every woman in the whole world will be jealous of you!!Wink

F abulous
E xotic
R omantic
N aughty
A mazing
N ice
D electable
A rousing
--------------------------------------------
I want to be MR Fernanda!
(This post was last modified: 28-02-2010 19:01 by dbfernandafan.)
28-02-2010 19:00

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles