gemma hiles

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 201 Vote(s) - 3.36 Average

Fernanda - Daytime Shows Chat & Discussion (Only)

Fernanda_Ferrari Offline
Fernanda

RE: Fernanda Early Bird/The Pad - chat and discussion
HeartHeartHeart Hello Boys HeartHeartHeart

dbfernandafan - So you got a big rocket, just for me... Yes I like my blue stockings a lot and don't brush your teeth for too long tomorrow laugh

Doctoratthedock - I like a full English, of course with big sausages, eggs scrambled and preferably unfertilised at least for a few years yet. Sometimes I do clean the house naked, if it is too hot Big Laugh

ickle - Thank you for the nice words, I'm glad you like my tinnie tiny lil leopard bikini it's one of my favs Heart

HannahsPet - I am glad you liked it too and your not the first guy to say something about me making guys have lots of explosions when they watch me Bounce

Danzig - They are always trying to escape and say hello, its like they have a mind of their own Rolleyes

smoothc - Hopefully you don't work tomorrow and you might like my panties tomorrow even more... And I won't finish early tomrrow, sorry about the other day Blush

Tintin - Sorry I have trouble just getting time to reply to emails from my model agencies and things like that. I am just one person and a week only has so many hours in it. You can phone me tomorrow if you want though Wink

roversnik84 - Exactly, I wouldn't want anyone to get upset because I did not reply and I do come on here a couple of times a week Big Grin

TonTon - Thank you for the sweet words, its very nice to be appreciated Cool

birdlime - Thank you sweetie Heart

I am doing Funday tomorrow, Early Birds and The Pad, can't make up my mind what to wear but I am feeling it might be catsuit time Tongue

HeartHeartHeart Big Kisses HeartHeartHeart

FernandaFerrari.com Online Store - See more of me, find my posters, calendar and mugs etc at my new shop
27-02-2010 16:52
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
dbfernandafan Offline
Master Poster

thanks Princesa! made me smile!Big Grin you posted early today - is it going to be an early night for you? need your pilllows fluffed up for you........? nightime drink??Big Grin x

F abulous
E xotic
R omantic
N aughty
A mazing
N ice
D electable
A rousing
--------------------------------------------
I want to be MR Fernanda!
27-02-2010 16:57
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Fernanda_Ferrari Offline
Fernanda

RE: poster sized pictures
(24-02-2010 21:19 )dbfernandafan Wrote:  he makes a better job of some people than others!WinklaughHeart

I am glad you got my joke, after I posted I thought maybe it was not so clear Wink

FernandaFerrari.com Online Store - See more of me, find my posters, calendar and mugs etc at my new shop
27-02-2010 16:59
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
dbfernandafan Offline
Master Poster

RE: poster sized pictures
(27-02-2010 16:59 )fernanda Wrote:  
(24-02-2010 21:19 )dbfernandafan Wrote:  he makes a better job of some people than others!WinklaughHeart

I am glad you got my joke, after I posted I thought maybe it was not so clear Wink
I understand everything mi princesa says!!Big Grin noticed the newer blonde highlights as wellWink Also if you speak to him at night can you ask him please, what was he thinking of when he made me???Big GrinBig Grin he must have a sense of humour!Tongue

F abulous
E xotic
R omantic
N aughty
A mazing
N ice
D electable
A rousing
--------------------------------------------
I want to be MR Fernanda!
27-02-2010 17:14
smoothc Offline
Master Poster

(27-02-2010 16:52 )fernanda Wrote:  smoothc - Hopefully you don't work tomorrow and you might like my panties tomorrow even more... And I won't finish early tomrrow, sorry about the other day Blush

I certainly won't be working tomorrow :-).

I doubt it's possible to like your panties anymore than the ones you wore last week lol. Last week you even managed to interrupt my football viewing. You have too much power hahaha
27-02-2010 18:13
Ree's No.1 fan Offline
But not exclusively

Fernanda cleaning the house naked...oh my god!
Unfortunately only when it gets too hot... now if only the central heating was permanently on a very high temperature...Smile
A good sense of humour and a generosity of spirit in posting on here as well as being one of the most beautiful women in the world makes Fernanda very, very special. HeartHeartHeart

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ree Petra was very dirty...but also very clean!
28-02-2010 00:00
HannahsPet Online
Posting Machine

Awwwwwwwwww wish they could put fernanda on that plane set would love to see hostess fernanda ;-) Shes someone who you would kill to join the mile high club wiv laughlaughlaughlaughlaugh

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
28-02-2010 06:04
Danzig Offline
Master Poster

Another Funday morning and the black see thru top and tiny pants are a very nice way to start it.Big Grin

------------------------------------------

‘Woman’s virtue is man’s greatest invention.’
28-02-2010 06:54
HannahsPet Online
Posting Machine

(28-02-2010 06:54 )Danzig Wrote:  Another Funday morning and the black see thru top and tiny pants are a very nice way to start it.Big Grin

------------------------------------------

‘Woman’s virtue is man’s greatest invention.’

and they put tiffany on freeview damm them said might fernanda might be on later on freeview so fingers crossed

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
28-02-2010 07:19
tapit54 Offline
Posting Machine

I've just figured out why Fernanda always such tiny outfits....Have you seen the size of her suitcase? Bounce

[Image: 1666974_green-bag-1.jpg]

P.S
Fernanda is looking fantastic as always this morning on Earlybird in a lovely black ensemble that she is almost wearing! HeartWinkHeart
28-02-2010 09:17

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles