Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL

Thread Rating:
  • 63 Vote(s) - 3.11 Average

Red Light Central - Chat & Discussion

SirAssAlot Away
Ban All Ass Lickers!!!!

RE: Red Light Central - Chat & Discussion
(12-06-2011 23:36 )SYBORG666 Wrote:  Does Sarah Louise still work for RLC because she was supposed to be on but there's no sign of her.
Any info Cathy, Mellie or Winsaw would be appreciated.

She's on 948 now

Why members post content that's not shown to the public is beyond me.
Because of certain posts they’ve now blacked out the cams or moved them out of the way so we can’t see anything. Thanks guys you really know how to screw things up for the rest of us...
Over my 6 years of being a forum member I've never seen anything so stupid...
12-06-2011 23:48
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
crocodoc42 Offline
Senior Poster

Sad RE: Red Light Central - Chat & Discussion
Any chance RLC could boost their signal - I can't get any of the channels if the weather is in any way bad! All the other channels are fine?? Really pissed off to have missed Sarah Lou last night.
13-06-2011 08:12
robert.f4 Offline
Onward and upward

What's Alysha doing,anyone know? Huh she appeared for an hour one night about three weeks ago,I'd love to know when she's back on,Thanks Wink

Apply yourself and surprise yourself....You only fail if you never try.
13-06-2011 10:11
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

(13-06-2011 08:12 )crocodoc42 Wrote:  Any chance RLC could boost their signal - I can't get any of the channels if the weather is in any way bad! All the other channels are fine?? Really pissed off to have missed Sarah Lou last night.

The same things happens to me , not sure RLC can do anything about it , whatever channel broadcasts from the Playboy channels the same thing happens when the weather is bad , the signal used to be bad when Bangbabes and Elite used to broadcast from the Playboy channels , but their own channels , ie Bangbabes CH912 , 959 and Elites own channel of 965 was largely unaffected by the bad weather even when they were transmitting the same feed in the bad weather to the Playboy leased channels that were affected by bad weather , it also happens to playboy's own encrypted channels when there is bad weather , other channels seem less affected by bad weather , my guess is it is something to do with the Satellite Playboy/RLC is broadcast from and as nothing to do with the channels own equipment .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 14-06-2011 17:34 by mr mystery.)
14-06-2011 16:01
DanniPandemos Offline
Master Poster

In response to the above, I've noticed picture break-up on the RLC channels (and only the RLC channels) all afternoon and the weather's fine here.

My main reason for posting though is to make the observation that if the guy in front of me talking to a girl hangs up because she's paying more attention to what's going on behind the camera, then I have to hang up for the same reason, it's pretty poor service for £1.53 a minute.

That said, I'm 100% confident Cathy will remind the girls where their attention should be during calls and that the same thing won't happen again.

Danni Pandemos
http://pandemos.net/webcams/
Live femdom and fetish webcams with free text chat
(This post was last modified: 14-06-2011 16:43 by DanniPandemos.)
14-06-2011 16:42
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
cathybarry Offline
Senior Poster

thanks certinly will investigate

(14-06-2011 16:01 )mr mystery Wrote:  
(13-06-2011 08:12 )crocodoc42 Wrote:  Any chance RLC could boost their signal - I can't get any of the channels if the weather is in any way bad! All the other channels are fine?? Really pissed off to have missed Sarah Lou last night.

The same things happens to me , not sure RLC can do anything about it , whatever channel broadcasts from the Playboy channels the same thing happens when the weather is bad , the signal used to be bad when Bangbabes and Elite used to broadcast from the Playboy channels , but their own channels , ie Bangbabes CH912 , 959 and Elites own channel of 965 was largely unaffected by the bad weather even when they were transmitting the same feed in the bad weather to the Playboy leased channels that were affected by bad weather , it also happens to playboy's own encrypted channels when there is bad weather , other channels seem less affected by bad weather , my guess is it is something to do with the Satellite Playboy/RLC is broadcast from and as nothing to do with the channels own equipment .
14-06-2011 19:56
Farooq Offline
Junior Poster

Does anyone know when Dionne is back on the show please?
15-06-2011 08:10
cathybarry Offline
Senior Poster

tuesday picture break up was due to an encoder that needed restarting
cathy x
(14-06-2011 16:42 )DanniPandemos Wrote:  In response to the above, I've noticed picture break-up on the RLC channels (and only the RLC channels) all afternoon and the weather's fine here.

My main reason for posting though is to make the observation that if the guy in front of me talking to a girl hangs up because she's paying more attention to what's going on behind the camera, then I have to hang up for the same reason, it's pretty poor service for £1.53 a minute.

That said, I'm 100% confident Cathy will remind the girls where their attention should be during calls and that the same thing won't happen again.
15-06-2011 08:39
madjack Offline
Senior Poster

Considering all the girls they've signed lately and that they are still hiring,it's about time they used 4 girls every night across the 3 channels like elite and BS do.There is so much talent going to waste on days and some of the night girls have been repetitive and dull.At this rate some girls will get fed up and leave.

Some very popular girls are seen once a fortnight and others seem to appear several times in the same timeline

I know some may be through choice .Sometimes we seem to wait ages for Dannii H to be on nights.
15-06-2011 11:26
JayH Offline
Senior Poster

(15-06-2011 08:10 )Farooq Wrote:  Does anyone know when Dionne is back on the show please?

She's back Thursday night and is also on Saturday and Sunday nights as well. That's what she posted on twitter anyway
15-06-2011 14:42

Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL