mica martinez

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 114 Vote(s) - 2.89 Average

Mica Martinez - Babestation Nights - Chat & Discussion

Sooky™ Offline
The Rack Attack!!

RE: Mica Martinez - Chat & Discussion
(29-12-2010 03:22 )chrislatimer Wrote:  shes come across as completley undisinterested all night

Double negative - so you're saying she's been interested Wink

She's a hotty......me likes her - that is all
Cool

29-12-2010 04:03
Find all posts by this user
HEX!T Away
Retired

she does have a great smile, pitty we don't get to see it much. if she could fake a smile even, i think her call stats would jump.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
29-12-2010 06:59
Ree's No.1 fan Offline
But not exclusively

I have to agree with the sentiment of most other recent posters in this thread: Mica doesn't appear to be having much fun on nights anymore and is not busy on the phones. While it may be a sexy pout to some people, it seems like she's not very happy at the moment. It could be that she's getting more than her fair share of unpleasant callers, she's not happy with Elite/night shifts or all is not well in the rest of her life but whatever it is I am actually feeling a bit sorry for her. Sad

It may be that a move to daytime for a while might help the situation as she is stunning - especially when she smiles and has a laugh - but it is a bit sad to see such a beautiful semi-naked woman looking not at all happy on the screen. It would be great to see the happy Mica back again... Smile

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ree Petra was very dirty...but also very clean!
(This post was last modified: 29-12-2010 18:56 by Ree's No.1 fan.)
29-12-2010 09:17
Rammyrascal Online
Team Thicc

(29-12-2010 03:22 )chrislatimer Wrote:  i think shes gonna leave if tonights anything to go by, shes come across as completley undisinterested all night,, doesnt seem to be trying yo garner any calls.

the end is nigh

have to say as much as i like mica, i agree chris, she looked disinterested and wasnt making an effort to get calls unlike ashley emma or sophia who were on the mic and waving the phone at the camera.

unless mica gets back to her best i think jamie will get rid of mica which would be a shame as when mica is good she's very good

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
29-12-2010 10:36
belfrylover Offline
Senior Poster

(29-12-2010 10:36 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  
(29-12-2010 03:22 )chrislatimer Wrote:  i think shes gonna leave if tonights anything to go by, shes come across as completley undisinterested all night,, doesnt seem to be trying yo garner any calls.

the end is nigh

have to say as much as i like mica, i agree chris, she looked disinterested and wasnt making an effort to get calls unlike ashley emma or sophia who were on the mic and waving the phone at the camera.

unless mica gets back to her best i think jamie will get rid of mica which would be a shame as when mica is good she's very good

Have to agree Rammy. Was flicking between channels and the ashes last night and she looked so miserable. Her smile lifts her up but it seems so rare nowadays.
29-12-2010 11:06
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

(29-12-2010 11:06 )belfrylover Wrote:  
(29-12-2010 10:36 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  

the end is nigh

Have to agree Rammy. Was flicking between channels and the ashes last night and she looked so miserable. Her smile lifts her up but it seems so rare nowadays.

gee this is a depressing thread to day, maybe mica was reading it would explane the sad looklaugh
i hope this is not the end as she is one of the most interesting girls on the babe shows, i like the idea of her going to days for a bit to find her mojo again, i would be crime not to see that lovely ass any more,
last night i would have put her with Ash of a bit as she always seems happier after she has been with one of the girls(i would put smile on my faceBig Grin )

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
29-12-2010 13:35
gazfc Away
You can't delete truth

From what I saw capping her last hour or so is the sheer amount of abuse she seems to get over the phones, When she was on a good call Mica was smiling but you can tell from her body language that more than enough of her calls where abuse. When a girl mentions over the mic 'If you're gonna be a nob, don't bother calling' that says it all really.
29-12-2010 14:20
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Gaz "AV1" Aston Away
Account Closed

I've said before, i've spoken to Mica and have nothing but praise for the way she was on the phone...

Sexy, sultry, very accommodating and i thought she was as good as any girl i've spoken to, but as gazfc
says if she is getting a load of abuse from drunk tw@ts who are verbally abusive to her then i agree i
think i would be a bit moody aswell.

Maybe a spell working on days as previously mentioned might help her to re-discover her mojo and i'm sure
the daytime callers are a bit more well behaved (well at least better at disguising what they are really doing Tongue )

as Sooky said...I like her...that is all Wink
29-12-2010 14:55
chrislatimer Offline
Banned

id like her to stay but it just seems she doesnt want to stay any more, maybe as aston said a spell on days might be of some use.
29-12-2010 15:00
2Bud Offline
Liverpool FC

Or even some 241s with Caty, she seems to enjoy them Smile

My Favourite Babes: Ella, Adele, Cali, Dionne, Sophia

Liverpool FC
29-12-2010 15:07
Thread Closed 

mica martinez