Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.4 Average

S66 Chat Daytime

CIA Snooper Offline
Senior Poster

RE: S66 Chat Daytime
(03-06-2021 14:07 )Rake Wrote:  Is this Ofcom or scaredy-cat producers?

It's Ofcom. Skirts open to the top of the leg are definitely not allowed. Swimwear and gymwear are also too revealing for daytime.

"During daytime chat content, all dress and behaviour should be non-sexual in tone and apparent intent. Therefore presenters should wear clothing that adequately covers their bodies".
03-06-2021 15:21
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Boomerangutangangbang Online
Owned by Kelly Bell

(03-06-2021 13:47 )hornball Wrote:  Can you believe it?? Rhiannon said she had to change to shorts as the skirt she was wearing was too revealingHuh All it was, was open to the top of her leg. If we have reached this point now, I think day chat is close to being the dinosaur that night version became.......extinctSad

Not quite accurate. the reason was because the presenters were about to play Twister. I guess to avoid any flashes.

FORUM AWARDS POSTER OF THE YEAR 2022 & 2023

Muchi-wa shifuku dearu

...And Justice For All - Metallica
(This post was last modified: 03-06-2021 19:25 by Boomerangutangangbang.)
03-06-2021 16:32
BarrieBF Offline
Posting Machine

Yes Boomer is right there. The skirt was too revealing to play Twister in, and that was actually a fair point as playing the game in a skirt like that would have been inviting trouble.
03-06-2021 18:59
Rammyrascal Online
Team Thicc

can see why Rhiannon was asked to changer her skirt now then to avoid flashes as she played twister

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
03-06-2021 19:13
hornball Offline
Posting Machine

All being said about the reasons for requiring Rhiannon to change, I remember - not that long ago - when they allowed a pool and swimwear. If they have become so damn proscriptive (imposing their hypocrisy laden, misplaced 'morality' on everyone) Where will they go next?? Plunging necklines aka Ana Harris or bans on the skirts that hannah mac wears with the peek a boo slits, or even crop tops. Where will it end?? Don't think we cannot get to that place
(This post was last modified: 03-06-2021 19:38 by hornball.)
03-06-2021 19:34
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

I get the feeling that St66 are so desparate for this to work, that they are chucking money at it and to me it make me think sooner later they are going to realise the shits going to hit the fan on this one. All of a sudden what wstarted out as a cleverly thought out & brilliant concept has suddenly tuned into a flogging a dead horse approach. I am wondering just how close St66 are likely to become extinct themselves if they continue to put this on and it ends up being dominated by one person. I'm not blaming the girls in any way for this.

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
04-06-2021 07:22
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

(03-06-2021 19:34 )hornball Wrote:  All being said about the reasons for requiring Rhiannon to change, I remember - not that long ago - when they allowed a pool and swimwear. If they have become so damn proscriptive (imposing their hypocrisy laden, misplaced 'morality' on everyone) Where will they go next?? Plunging necklines aka Ana Harris or bans on the skirts that hannah mac wears with the peek a boo slits, or even crop tops. Where will it end?? Don't think we cannot get to that place

I think the power at ofcom will be felt for fair few years yet and rhe old babechannels days are long gone.

CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
04-06-2021 07:25
Rake Offline
Tipping for nips and panties

(03-06-2021 19:34 )hornball Wrote:  All being said about the reasons for requiring Rhiannon to change, I remember - not that long ago - when they allowed a pool and swimwear. If they have become so damn proscriptive (imposing their hypocrisy laden, misplaced 'morality' on everyone) Where will they go next?? Plunging necklines aka Ana Harris or bans on the skirts that hannah mac wears with the peek a boo slits, or even crop tops. Where will it end?? Don't think we cannot get to that place

There have been periods where it has been like you suggest. It is cyclical, Ofcom put the frighteners on, the channels cover up the girls.

Then with time, over months, gradually boundaries get pushed and outfits and performances loosen up. Until someone grasses someone up and it goes back to cover up and it all starts over again.
04-06-2021 08:45
generator60 Offline
Senior Poster

(04-06-2021 07:22 )lovebabes56 Wrote:  I get the feeling that St66 are so desparate for this to work, that they are chucking money at it and to me it make me think sooner later they are going to realise the shits going to hit the fan on this one. All of a sudden what wstarted out as a cleverly thought out & brilliant concept has suddenly tuned into a flogging a dead horse approach. I am wondering just how close St66 are likely to become extinct themselves if they continue to put this on and it ends up being dominated by one person. I'm not blaming the girls in any way for this.

I really do hope that this is not a fore taste of where the babe channels are heading.
04-06-2021 09:06
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

^All we can do mate - is wait and hope that it is not a foretaste of what may be coming.

04-06-2021 09:24