Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.25 Average

What would you like to change?

SecretAgent Offline
Posting Machine

RE: What would you like to change?
I understand there are 2 main reasons why BS have quick fire rounds

1. When it's quiet it stimulates calls especially from guys who just want a splash & dash
2. When it's very busy because if guys phone and are stuck on the line without getting through they get pissed off and don't call back.

Personally I never call on quick fire because I like a longer session!
19-06-2015 22:27
Find all posts by this user
Censorship :-( Away
Sadly, no more caps. :-(

(19-06-2015 22:22 )snookered147 Wrote:  What would I change?

SNIP

So, in conclusion, pretty much everything! eek

Rolleyes
19-06-2015 22:34
Snooks Away
Where's the cue ball going?

(19-06-2015 22:34 )Censorship :-( Wrote:  
(19-06-2015 22:22 )snookered147 Wrote:  What would I change?

SNIP

So, in conclusion, pretty much everything! eek

Rolleyes

Not quite everything Wink.
11. The abolition of double babe stints Wink

26-10-2015 01:27
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

I, for one, would like to see more women appear on the channels that aren't slathered in 37 layers make-up, botoxed to the gills, soaked in fake tan, and with lips so pumped up with chemicals and shit they look fit to burst. Less tattoos would be nice also. When the occasional babe had a tat here or there it was unique. Interesting even. Now- the majority have them in abundance. It's neither original or sexy. Sexier outfits are badly needed too. Ultra revealing or ripped-style doesn't equate to sexy. Lastly, a return of bona fide beautys is needed. Where have all the breathtakingly alluring women gone ? I admit it's all subjective- what one man finds attractive another will think a munter. But real beauties are so far between now, it's depressing.

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
28-10-2015 18:16
FantasyNinja Offline
Senior Poster

^ yeah definitely need less of the plastic fantastics. In terms of genuine beauties, there all on daytime especially on s66. That's what I would change get daytime looking girls on nights.

The future is online, but not paywalls.
28-10-2015 19:47
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

(28-10-2015 18:16 )Robot Devil Wrote:  I, for one, would like to see more women appear on the channels that aren't slathered in 37 layers make-up, botoxed to the gills, soaked in fake tan, and with lips so pumped up with chemicals and shit they look fit to burst. Less tattoos would be nice also. When the occasional babe had a tat here or there it was unique. Interesting even. Now- the majority have them in abundance. It's neither original or sexy. Sexier outfits are badly needed too. Ultra revealing or ripped-style doesn't equate to sexy. Lastly, a return of bona fide beautys is needed. Where have all the breathtakingly alluring women gone ? I admit it's all subjective- what one man finds attractive another will think a munter. But real beauties are so far between now, it's depressing.
Most of the attractive newish babes are daybabes, for example Tara May, Macy Leigh, Stacey Robyn, Louisa Fox and Ruby Ryder of course that's my opinion, for some reason the babeshows struggle to find babes of that caliber who will do nightshows, Ameila Brooks is a recent addition to the BS night roster she doesn't quite do it for me but i can understand her being popular

new girls are very few and far between these days anyway simply because there aren't enough babechannels, as much as we hate to admit it BS, S66 and Xpanded aren't going to get rid of experienced proven girls who have good call stats that's the harsh reality, im sick of the sight of some girls always being on but some people are probably sick of the sight of the girls i like always being on, i read people moaning about Lucy Zara always having her own set but how many people will moan if Claire Richards or Lola Knight always had their own set? as you say its all subjective and we're all hypocritesCool
(This post was last modified: 28-10-2015 19:54 by Joey 27.)
28-10-2015 19:53
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

(28-10-2015 19:47 )FantasyNinja Wrote:  ^ yeah definitely need less of the plastic fantastics. In terms of genuine beauties, there all on daytime especially on s66. That's what I would change get daytime looking girls on nights.
Not all girls with fake tits look like Candy Charms and Danni Levy (no offence Doddle and SecretAgent) i don't really like tattoos but some of my favorite babes have tats, personally i think natural is overrated Kandi Kay, Georgie Darby and Alicia are the best natural girls to have graced these channels but that's only 3 natural babes in the entire history of the babeshows that i liked, i must have had over 50 faves who aren't natural plus a lot of girls with fake boobs are usually in super fit shape too, no offence to some natural girls but they look like they've never seen a gym or the sun yet they are somehow classed as models
(This post was last modified: 28-10-2015 20:40 by Joey 27.)
28-10-2015 20:39
FantasyNinja Offline
Senior Poster

(28-10-2015 20:39 )Joey 27 Wrote:  Not all girls with fake tits look like Candy Charms and Danni Levy (no offence Doddle and SecretAgent) i don't really like tattoos but some of my favorite babes have tats, personally i think natural is overrated Kandi Kay, Georgie Darby and Alicia are the best natural girls to have graced these channels but that's only 3 natural babes in the entire history of the babeshows that i liked, i must have had over 50 faves who aren't natural plus a lot of girls with fake boobs are usually in super fit shape too, no offence to some natural girls but they look like they've never seen a gym or the sun yet they are somehow classed as models

I agree, its not all girls with fake tits that look bad, the vast majority on BS are enhanced and are arguable the best on any channel (Preeti, Caty (did not need it), Alice, Lori, Ashley etc). However, look at Clare Richards a completely natural girl not covered tattoos or scars.

The future is online, but not paywalls.
(This post was last modified: 29-10-2015 02:44 by FantasyNinja.)
29-10-2015 00:27
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

Look at Cali Garcia she is a stunning babe she hasn't got any tats, she's not too tanned she isn't blonde and her boobs look quite natural even though they are fake, im surprised she isn't more popular albeit she is a crap performer, then again that's probably because she isn't a daybabe on S66 and she isn't technically 100% natural

Claire Richards does nothing for me i just don't get the fascination but im in the minority i suppose, yeah she's got natural tits big fucking deal,

i suppose this is a bit off topic but nothing is going to change on the babeshows no matter how many times we moan about things anyway
29-10-2015 04:32
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

(03-12-2013 17:42 )snookered147 Wrote:  
(03-12-2013 14:01 )stallion Wrote:  
(03-12-2013 13:07 )terence Wrote:  let the girls kiss ffs! it's just kissing, seriously! Smile

Exactly mate you turn on emmerdale at 19:00 & there's 2 women kissing each other & they are butt ugly so why can't babe channel girls kiss each other

Because the horny viewers might enjoy it and we can't have people enjoying themselves now can we? Rolleyesbladewave.
Ruddy OFCOM!! annoyed
That's what it all comes down to guys doesn't it? Ruddy OFCOM!!
I only wish for once in their lives the channels stood squarely shoulder to shoulder (and stop grassing each other up) and joined forces with the members of this forum (I know it ain going to happen) and then we'd probably could possibly regain territory lost in the war with OFCOM!!
Not only that I want to see the girls be able to PERFORM like they should on a adult entertainment show and see more adventurous sets built and also more different outfits especially cowgirl ones!! Tongue (and by that I mean proper cowgirl ones!)

But I think even if we did join together with the channels themselves and fought Ofcom it could make OFCOM put more measures in place if we are not careful

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
29-10-2015 08:30
Thread Closed