Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.2 Average

10th Anniversary Celebration

Proj Offline
Senior Poster

RE: 10th Anniversary Celebration
Wouldn't Dani get a "Life time achievement award.. she isn't really on BS much now days as she does lots of work for the cam site (I believe)..

Wouldn't it be fair to mention Cherri & Paige for B.O.T.D.. given they was on Party People, which (forgiveness if this is completely arse about face) became BS?
07-11-2012 18:22
Find all posts by this user
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

^^^ No Party People didn't become BS or a least the night show didn't, the BS Sky night show was going for quite a few years before Party People started on Freeview at night and on Sky during the day, I think Party people started around 2006 ? and BS 2002 , i think Paige started around the time Party People started , can't remember if she ever worked on Cellcasts other day show Lads Lounge or not. Cherri did start on the BS nights shows first and then gave up doing nights to work on the Sky day shows and freeview Party People non adult chat night show .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
07-11-2012 22:40
Jam Da Man Offline

Paige appeared on (Freeview) Party People sometime in early April '07 (a few days after Cherri,) when they stopped using the BS babes of the time (Natalie/Jet Black, Morgan, Yvette, Cara etc) and brought in a load of new babes for PP (Nicola Wills, Sam, Louise White, Katie Piper, etc etc.)
I first saw PP in August '06, but the channel (smile TV) started a month or two earlier, originally showing one of those late night game shows. Yvette once said on mic that she started around January '06, but that must either have been Sky only, or a show/channel slot I never saw.

Party Girls started on Freeview in Sept/Oct '08, and Partyland in March '09 (a few nights after Party Girls finished.)

An actual Babestation channel appeared on Freeview around May '09, with BS2 and a new version of Party Girls (later renamed BSXtra) both appearing a few months later.
I can't remember when Party People stopped showing on Freeview, but I really do miss those early mornings... Smile

Given that many Freeview viewers had only this channel to watch for quite some time (except around Nov/Dec '07 - Feb/March '08, when it disappeared from Freeview,) maybe BS could have one or some of the most popular Party People babes back, to celebrate the start of the Freeview babe shows. (Cara being my choice. Wink )

"The road to Good Intentions be paved with Hell"

07-11-2012 23:16
Paul71 Offline
Posting Machine

It wont count as a 10 year celebration if you don't have Taylor MacKenzie and Faith!!

Faith

Taylor MacKenzie

Nush and Jessie would be great as well.

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

(This post was last modified: 08-11-2012 00:02 by Paul71.)
07-11-2012 23:59
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

(07-11-2012 22:40 )mr mystery Wrote:  ^^^ No Party People didn't become BS or a least the night show didn't, the BS Sky night show was going for quite a few years before Party People started on Freeview at night and on Sky during the day, I think Party people started around 2006 ? and BS 2002 , i think Paige started around the time Party People started , can't remember if she ever worked on Cellcasts other day show Lads Lounge or not. Cherri did start on the BS nights shows first and then gave up doing nights to work on the Sky day shows and freeview Party People non adult chat night show .

Yeah, Paige said on her blog she'd been with Bs 6 years which would be 2006. I don't know anything about Lads Lounge but I vaguely remember her tweeting about one of her favorite producers leaving, saying "we both started on Lads Lounge together".

I remember (a very blonde) Paige on the early PP shows then, when they started the phone sex, she used to take over at 5.30 when the daytime chat started (ironically wearing less than some of the night babes do nowadays)
She started back on the 3am PP shows early Feb 09 and the Babestation night shows about May that year.

I think PP originally broadcast from 1am-4am, then disappeared for a bit before returning 3-7am. We then lost it again, on freeview, for a while when it was replaced by some awful psychic show.

(07-11-2012 18:22 )Proj Wrote:  Wouldn't Dani get a "Life time achievement award.. she isn't really on BS much now days as she does lots of work for the cam site (I believe)..

Yes, it's her own cam site though, not the Bs one.
(This post was last modified: 08-11-2012 07:12 by The Silent Majority.)
08-11-2012 02:29
Paul71 Offline
Posting Machine

Well I hope its a celebration of all the 10 years of BS and doesn't focus on the last 5 or 4 years. They should get someone like Charlene Hart or Faith to do mini interviews of the BS presenters past and present. Then show them between 8pm to 10pm, when its a bit slow with the calls.
08-11-2012 07:37
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

^^^ That's not a bad idea. They could pre-record some stuff and use the empty 8-9pm slot.

I'm sure they could sell alot of old pics and vids from the archives then too (if you're reading this 'Babestation' Wink )
(This post was last modified: 08-11-2012 09:51 by The Silent Majority.)
08-11-2012 09:51
Paul71 Offline
Posting Machine

(08-11-2012 09:51 )The Silent Majority Wrote:  ^^^ That's not a bad idea. They could pre-record some stuff and use the empty 8-9pm slot.

I'm sure they could sell alot of old pics and vids from the archives then too (if you're reading this 'Babestation' Wink )

I would not do just 1 on 1 interviews, but have 2 or 3 former presenters together. As it could be like the Parkinson and Meg Ryan interview, but the interviewer needs to be someone who does feel they need to be heard and let the interviewee do most of the talking, but can make it interesting when the interview is going flat. That's why I suggested Charlene Hart or Faith, I know Faith would do a great job. Just don't get Dani O'Neal to do the interviews, as she like to be the centre of attention and would make a better interviewee.
08-11-2012 12:37
Proj Offline
Senior Poster

Cheers for clearing that up for me...

PP was where I first fell in love with Morgan Preece & Paige Tyler...

GET THEM BACK DAAAAMN IT
(This post was last modified: 08-11-2012 14:05 by Proj.)
08-11-2012 14:05
Proj Offline
Senior Poster

(08-11-2012 12:37 )Paul71 Wrote:  
(08-11-2012 09:51 )The Silent Majority Wrote:  ^^^ That's not a bad idea. They could pre-record some stuff and use the empty 8-9pm slot.

I would not do just 1 on 1 interviews, but have 2 or 3 former presenters together. As it could be like the Parkinson and Meg Ryan interview, but the interviewer needs to be someone who does feel they need to be heard and let the interviewee do most of the talking, but can make it interesting when the interview is going flat. That's why I suggested Charlene Hart or Faith, I know Faith would do a great job. Just don't get Dani O'Neal to do the interviews, as she like to be the centre of attention and would make a better interviewee.

DIBS THAT JOB Big Grin
08-11-2012 14:29
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV