Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 3.57 Average

Vanessa Walker - Babestation Nights

Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

RE: Vanessa Walker - Babestation Nights
(27-06-2011 13:50 )RRROGER Wrote:  Reminder of my previous posts, comparisons made with Paige who took 5 months before she officially revealed her boobs despite countless sightings prior to, but nothing compared with Lori Buckby from her 1st nightshow on PartyGirls it took 9 months of handbras, slips, flashes, ducking & diving & teasing before her official unveiling & personally I loved it, 'cos you always thought it was going to happen, but as I've previously said, Vanessa only looks like she's reprising her daytime BikiniBabes show, despite her topless modelling experience,(including on the BS website), which Paige & Lori did not have.

That's just the thing: With Vanessa I haven't got the impression even once yet (and that includes when she actually took her bra off when she was crouching behind Tiff) that she will show. With Paige & Lori, and Carmen also, that anticipation of possibly seeing the goods finally was really exciting. With Vanessa it's blatantly obvious that until BS relent and say yes, it'll just be glorified day shows instead Sad

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
27-06-2011 14:16
Find all posts by this user
frankiemania Offline
loves a nice trimmed pussy

babestation is a waste of time nowadays.the producers want lockin up and let vanessa get em out.pleaes bsTongue

LOVER OF BEAUTIFUL WOMEN
27-06-2011 15:22
Dazwrexham Offline
Senior Poster

Things will never change, until people stop playing into their hands by buying the videos/pictures & phoning in to ask the girl to “get her tits out”. As soon as this happens, the producers will realise that the game is up. If no-one text or phoned the girls until they got their tits out, you’d soon see how quickly they lose their “shyness”. But that will never happen because ultimately people are like sheep and as long as their customers keep bending over for them; Cellcast will keep on fucking them. It’s only good business sense.

Look, the people you are after are the people you depend on. We cook your meals, we haul your trash, we connect your calls, we drive your ambulances. We guard you while you sleep. Do not... fuck with us.
27-06-2011 16:41
Gibbs Luvs Dani O Offline
Sophia!.....Nice.

An example of Babestation's double standards regarding Vanessa.
[Image: th_98476_VANESSA_OILED.1_123_527lo.jpg]
[Image: th_99000_VANESSA_OILED.2_123_162lo.jpg]
[Image: th_01515_VANESSA_OILED.3_123_80lo.jpg]

"My Pokemon brings all the nerds to the yard,and they're like you wanna trade cards?Damn right,I wanna trade cards,I'll trade this but not my Charizard.
(This post was last modified: 29-06-2011 00:20 by Gibbs Luvs Dani O.)
29-06-2011 00:18
wasteofspace Offline
Banned - Duplicate Account

Niteshows are not dayshows paige is not vanessa; vanessa dosen't have to do what paige did
29-06-2011 00:54
RRROGER Away
Posting Machine

Recapping my posting about Cellcast's long running "Good daytime girl turned bad on nights" format & Vanessa is another one to follow that tradition; with Paige/Lori/Cleo it was months before they went topless, but others such as HannahPrentice/JessicaLapin/TammyTaylor/JasmineJones/GeorgieDarby went topless on their debut night shows; maybe if Vanessa repeated the format of the one-off mind blowing Carmen Terrell show with Rachel Cole on Party Girls, when she kept covered or partly covered all night until 5am, then pasties off for an awesome last half hour, that would have been an amazing show.

(This post was last modified: 01-07-2011 12:11 by RRROGER.)
01-07-2011 12:09
Robot Devil Offline

^^^That would be something at least; 'Cause right now the producers aren't doing Vanessa any favours at all by keeping her so reined in. Speaking of Vanessa, do we know when she's on nights next ?

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
01-07-2011 14:22
Robot Devil Offline

I hate to have two posts in a row, as though I'm some kind of obsessive stalker type, but in case word hadn't reached everyone yet, Vanessa will be back on tonight Smile *Tempting fate* Will it be too much to ask of BS to actually, finally, let Vanessa give us a proper show, and not the ridiculously watered down, glorified day shows we've been given so far ?

(This post was last modified: 04-07-2011 16:34 by Robot Devil.)
04-07-2011 16:33
Dazwrexham Offline
Senior Poster

(04-07-2011 16:33 )The Robot Devil Wrote:  Will it be too much to ask of BS to actually, finally, let Vanessa give us a proper show, and not the ridiculously watered down, glorified day shows we've been given so far ?

Probably Wink

Look, the people you are after are the people you depend on. We cook your meals, we haul your trash, we connect your calls, we drive your ambulances. We guard you while you sleep. Do not... fuck with us.
04-07-2011 16:43
Rammyrascal Online
Team Thicc

vanessa wont be doing any sort of show as she's cancelled tonight

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
04-07-2011 16:54
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV