babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 37 Vote(s) - 2.35 Average

Paige - Babestation Daytime

Dreamlander Offline

RE: Paige oh my....
smcgill1888 Wrote:glad this thread is back on topic.
i felt like closing it last night with all the fighting that was going onTongue

So am I ! I come on here for a laugh with like minded guys(and gals) not to have to write several diatribes on the morals of nude modelling and their supposed effect on someones career!
I find it hard to put into words how amazing Paige has been today! If you do read this Paige then all I can say is you have the 'smiliest' eyes ever and cheekbones that should be in an art gallery! And the outfits,well perfection is a good place to start!

Dreamlander
13-01-2009 10:46
Find all posts by this user
JustMe Offline
Junior Poster

Paige looks AMAZING right now in that blue 'top'.

Someone please tell me that they have a vid of her in this amazing outfit?

She must of had a nip slip in that *on knees praying to the nip slip gods!*.
(This post was last modified: 13-01-2009 14:43 by JustMe.)
13-01-2009 10:53
chrislatimer Offline
Banned

i apologise for my part in that. i just feel like this forum is a great little place to discuss various babe related issues. and that freak has a problem and i put my view across.
13-01-2009 14:14
Dreamlander Offline

chrislatimer Wrote:

i apologise for my part in that. i just feel like this forum is a great little place to discuss various babe related issues. and that freak has a problem and i put my view across.

Me too! When someone wades in waving a metaphorical 'Uzi' you have to defend your corner and the whole positive,democratic nature of the forum and it's members seemed to be in question so I had to say something along with Chris.Hopefully that will be an end to it and we can carry on having a laugh!

Dreamlander
13-01-2009 16:32
paige tyler Offline
Junior Poster

okie dokie well in a space of a few hours ive certainly missed a bit... Im not going to go into a massive speech cause well to be honest boring!!!!! But just wanted to say thanks to you guys who have been so lovely with all your compliments and opinions they are very much appreciated. I liked the nun pics did have a little giggle to myself. As for some comment of being over rated well you know cant make everyone happy so thanks for the opionion hun!
Im off to eat some yummy sushi and as always its been a pleasure. OOOOhhhh forgot to say someome said I should be more revealing trust me I get away with as much as i can hehehehe but bit hard on day time, got told off for that booty shake lol oh well it was all worth it mwah xxxx When party boy has his back turned i always try my luck lol!!

Lotsa kisses xxx
13-01-2009 18:30
Bulldog123 Offline
Master Poster

My word look at what has happend in the space of a few hours.

Not going to comment, Paige knows the answers. Hope you enjoyed your Sushi Paige, sorry you got told off hehe.

Did anybody manage to Youtube or screen cap that booty shake, only caught 15 mins of Paige's show this morning as had to head off to work (ah)? Cannot believe I missed that.

I am sure that Paige feels very comfortable and happy in what she is doing. Always look as if she is having loads of fun.

Paige Cronje Wrote:okie dokie well in a space of a few hours ive certainly missed a bit... Im not going to go into a massive speech cause well to be honest boring!!!!! But just wanted to say thanks to you guys who have been so lovely with all your compliments and opinions they are very much appreciated. I liked the nun pics did have a little giggle to myself. As for some comment of being over rated well you know cant make everyone happy so thanks for the opionion hun!
Im off to eat some yummy sushi and as always its been a pleasure. OOOOhhhh forgot to say someome said I should be more revealing trust me I get away with as much as i can hehehehe but bit hard on day time, got told off for that booty shake lol oh well it was all worth it mwah xxxx When party boy has his back turned i always try my luck lol!!

Lotsa kisses xxx
13-01-2009 20:54
dondoe returns Offline
Posting Machine

Paige Cronje Wrote:okie dokie well in a space of a few hours ive certainly missed a bit... Im not going to go into a massive speech cause well to be honest boring!!!!! But just wanted to say thanks to you guys who have been so lovely with all your compliments and opinions they are very much appreciated. I liked the nun pics did have a little giggle to myself. As for some comment of being over rated well you know cant make everyone happy so thanks for the opionion hun!

We love it when you wear uniforms Big Grin

Lotsa kisses xxx
13-01-2009 20:57
Dreamlander Offline

Respect for putting that stuff in your mouth! HaHa! You should be eating hot food in January! Thanks again for the superb show this morning,how are you going to top that?

Dreamlander
13-01-2009 21:02
scotslion1985 Offline
Banned

hey pagie am sure u get away with a lot wi party boy lol
13-01-2009 21:38
RustyBhoy Offline
Junior Poster

SO

Where are the pics of Paige with her tats out??
13-01-2009 23:27
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV