Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 3 Average

[split] Elite TV

tsurugi Offline
Banned

[split] Ashley Emma - Chat, Discussion & Photos
Explain how i am wrong then? Are you disputing the fact she treats her callers with nothing but contempt?
I know you love to stick your head so far up these girls arses you could wear them as ill fitting hats but your comments are ridiculous at times. Only reason she still has a job at elite is because shes the bosses mate she would have been gotten rid of long ago had she been on any other channel Rolleyes
12-11-2011 03:35
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Regenerated Offline
An Unearthly Child

RE: Ashley Emma - Chat, Discussion & Photos
(12-11-2011 03:35 )tsurugi Wrote:  [SNIP]

Explain how i am wrong then? Are you disputing the fact she treats her callers with nothing but contempt?
I know you love to stick your head so far up these girls arses you could wear them as ill fitting hats but your comments are ridiculous at times. Only reason she still has a job at elite is because shes the bosses mate she would have been gotten rid of long ago had she been on any other channel Rolleyes

Not wasting any more time on you.

"WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT ACID HOUSE MUSIC?"
BABE OF THE MONTH FOR MAY: KARTEL KAY
12-11-2011 03:41
tsurugi Offline
Banned

RE: Ashley Emma - Chat, Discussion & Photos
So not going to explain why i am wrong on all counts then? Didn't expect anything less from you.
12-11-2011 03:50
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

[split] Elite TV - General Chat & Discussion
First off ILM your last point is laughable, so now you are blaming the reason people have left this forum is now since I've posted more. What a croc of shit bladewave I love it how you can clearly manipulate this argument into your favour. Not letting others have their say on this forum well that's also rich coming from you. It's the same bullshit all the time on this thread, whenever anybody posts anything which you would deem to be negative you select certain sentences from posts without allowing others to interpret into how they see fit. You have once again proved your case that this is indeed a forum for the Elite appreciation society. I have not lost any argument here and all I have done is inject a bit of reality into this thread but unfortunately a mind set to be narrow minded and judgemental is clearly still being dominated by yourself and other like minded individuals on this forum.
09-02-2012 18:17
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Elite TV - General Chat & Discussion
(09-02-2012 18:46 )eagle_si Wrote:  You really can't have much of a life if you spend so much of your time making up wild fantasies about the logo Rolleyes Especially after Sophia's little comment the other night.
If I was a cameraman and one of the girls took a fancy to me, I'd like to think that I have enough professionalism and self-control to resist while at work, though there would of course be nothing to stop me "hooking up" with them after hours if both parties wanted to do so.
So that place is like a big apartment is it? When did you get a guided tour of the studios?

I see you've not answered some things as usual. I'll answer you when you answer what I've asked. There are changes to my comment that aren't in your above quote.
(This post was last modified: 09-02-2012 18:58 by mrmann.)
09-02-2012 18:55
eagle_si Offline
Account Closed

(09-02-2012 18:55 )mrmann Wrote:  I see you've not answered some things as usual. I'll answer you when you answer what I've asked. There are changes to my comment that aren't in your above quote.

And what the fuck is that supposed to mean? What have I not answered (that seriously warrants one)? We're obviously never going to agree on this, so you just carry on living in your little dream world and I'll carry on doing something useful and worthwhile for this forum. Goodbye.

Favourite babes remaining: Hannah Martin, Abbey B, Clare Richards, Paige Green, Becky Roberts, Abbee Kimberly, Electra
09-02-2012 19:17
iloveMegan Offline
And Rebecca Jade

(09-02-2012 18:17 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  First off ILM your last point is laughable, so now you are blaming the reason people have left this forum is now since I've posted more. What a croc of shit bladewave

It was a joke, no-one knows why posters are leaving. The fact that your rants are left on the forum means that your idea that people are leaving as they are not allowed to air opinions is wrong.

(09-02-2012 18:17 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  I love it how you can clearly manipulate this argument into your favour.

Using facts and logic, imagine that(!)

(09-02-2012 18:17 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  Not letting others have their say on this forum well that's also rich coming from you.

When have I ever done that?

(09-02-2012 18:17 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  It's the same bullshit all the time on this thread, whenever anybody posts anything which you would deem to be negative you select certain sentences from posts without allowing others to interpret into how they see fit.

Anyone who read posts where I've quoted certain parts of someone else's post can easily go back and read the original post I'm quoting. I've quoted your entire post this time if it makes you feel better Rolleyes

(09-02-2012 18:17 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  You have once again proved your case that this is indeed a forum for the Elite appreciation society.

Um, wasn't that the point you were trying to make? The one myself and several others have disproved?

(09-02-2012 18:17 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  I have not lost any argument here and all I have done is inject a bit of reality into this thread but unfortunately a mind set to be narrow minded and judgemental is clearly still being dominated by yourself and other like minded individuals on this forum.

All of whom have said you are free to post criticism if you so chose. It's more the repetitive and non-constructive nature of your posts, as well as your inability to take what anyone else says on board that people take issue with.

"You are rude" - Michelle Thorne
"haha ilM you sick bastard" - Rev Tsu

This is the internet! How else can I communicate with you other than from behind my computer screen?
09-02-2012 19:39
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

(09-02-2012 19:17 )eagle_si Wrote:  
(09-02-2012 18:55 )mrmann Wrote:  I see you've not answered some things as usual. I'll answer you when you answer what I've asked. There are changes to my comment that aren't in your above quote.

And what the fuck is that supposed to mean? What have I not answered (that seriously warrants one)? We're obviously never going to agree on this, so you just carry on living in your little dream world and I'll carry on doing something useful and worthwhile for this forum. Goodbye.

Read my response again. Answer the questions. It's simple.
09-02-2012 20:58
eagle_si Offline
Account Closed

[split] Elite TV - General Chat & Discussion
(09-02-2012 20:58 )mrmann Wrote:  Read my response again. Answer the questions. It's simple.

I don't want to read your response again. I don't need to answer anything. In fact I'm not going to waste another second of my time responding to your bullshit.

Favourite babes remaining: Hannah Martin, Abbey B, Clare Richards, Paige Green, Becky Roberts, Abbee Kimberly, Electra
09-02-2012 21:05
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

(09-02-2012 21:05 )eagle_si Wrote:  
(09-02-2012 20:58 )mrmann Wrote:  Read my response again. Answer the questions. It's simple.

I don't want to read your response again. I don't need to answer anything. In fact I'm not going to waste another second of my time responding to your bullshit.

That's fine. My point has been made quite clearly, and in a reasonable way I think. Fly high Eagle laugh
(This post was last modified: 09-02-2012 21:17 by mrmann.)
09-02-2012 21:16

Click here to watch Studio 66