if anybody else thinks shes hot shes on 962

Station To Station - David Bowie
The European Cannon Is Here.
21-03-2009 02:23
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
oopnorth Offline
it's grim

RE: Roxy on Channel 960
Welcome to the forum thinwhiteduke, hope you enjoy yourself.

Roxy is damn hot, one of my faves.
21-03-2009 02:29
HEX!T Away
Retired

sorry to say superspurs has spoiled her for me...

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
21-03-2009 03:17
oopnorth Offline
it's grim

She does it everytime for me
21-03-2009 03:22
oopnorth Offline
it's grim

What time did Roxy come on at?
19-04-2009 01:48
HEX!T Away
Retired

not sure m8 i think amber only did 1 stint so probably about 11pm-midnight coz im sorta hypnotized by elite tv atm.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
(This post was last modified: 19-04-2009 03:50 by HEX!T.)
19-04-2009 03:49
snoozebag Offline
Junior Poster

Hexit Wrote:sorry to say superspurs has spoiled her for me...

Yeah, and a few of the other girls too!
Roxy would be better ditching any personal links with this lot, and get a better job elsewhere. I'd give her one!
21-04-2009 13:50
DreamAngel Offline
Apprentice Poster

phallusfungus Wrote:lol, i agree about the set as i didnt like it either and certainly did not like havin 2 hold up those numbers, felt like a bit of meet w8in 2 b picked in the butchers and i think Roxy is absolutely naturally beautiful, she is a good friend of mine, she is a gr8 girl inside and outside xxx
Now here's a lady showing how things should be done on this channel. She's got that sexy, seductive look in her eyes and ain't gonna get worried by guys calling her to talk smut. She looks hot in that pink & blue combo, and will look even hotter once clothes start to come off.

I reckon she's better off here as the only girl on the TV screen rather than sharing with 5 or 6 others on Hotel Voyeur.

BTW, I think the set of Hotel Voyeur resembles the inside of a Thai knocking shop, rather than a hotel, cos of the way all the girls are paraded with those numbers in their hands.
24-04-2009 15:46
Stewartie Offline
Larissa Summers Luvin

DreamAngel Wrote:i agree about the set as i didnt like it either and certainly did not like havin 2 hold up those numbers, felt like a bit of meet w8in 2 b picked in the butchers and i think Roxy is absolutely naturally beautiful, she is a good friend of mine, she is a gr8 girl inside and outside xxx

Well said Angel. A babe talkin highly about another babe.. it can't be true!!! How refreshing.Cool

http://www.facebook.com/#!/reallarissasummers
24-04-2009 20:24
IvIaxed Stats 76 Away
Posting Machine

phallusfungus Wrote:Now here's a lady showing how things should be done on this channel. She's got that sexy, seductive look in her eyes and ain't gonna get worried by guys calling her to talk smut. She looks hot in that pink & blue combo, and will look even hotter once clothes start to come off.

I reckon she's better off here as the only girl on the TV screen rather than sharing with 5 or 6 others on Hotel Voyeur.

BTW, I think the set of Hotel Voyeur resembles the inside of a Thai knocking shop, rather than a hotel, cos of the way all the girls are paraded with those numbers in their hands.

hi,can someone please get caps /vids of roxy on the show today,she looks really sexy this bank holiday monday and hopefully she might flash a few times for us too,i love her and thinks she`s perfectly beautiful,,, it would be a perfect end to a lovely few days off work lol xxx miss foxy roxy xxx

Thanks 4 All The Good Times *!*
04-05-2009 14:47

Click here to watch Babestation TV