Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average

Ruby Summers (Dannie Low) on Nights

StanTheMan Offline
Banned

RE: Ruby Summers (Dannie Low) on Nights
Never mind all that, I still want to know what's with the name change? What was wrong with Dannie?
16-10-2010 19:22
Find all posts by this user
chrislatimer Offline
Banned

(16-10-2010 19:21 )Miss Ruby Summers Wrote:  And rammyrascal i know youve been a fan...well of everygirl..hahaha....but its like finally show my tits....and then comments are just moaning ab out how long they werent out for...Like seriously WTF? ANyway....Im off to go shopping...and get eady for nude shoot......OHHHHH the joys!!!!!!

this sums you up dont it, rammy has been nothing but nice about you , and of course being the "feisty" ruby summers you have a dig at him. cant you just let it go seriously its out of order
16-10-2010 19:25
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

(16-10-2010 19:21 )Miss Ruby Summers Wrote:  Nice to know you guys have put another maybe other girls off doing a nightshow again....Seems im not the only one...wayheyyy

And the 'other girls' are? Rolleyes
16-10-2010 19:26
Fieldy Offline
waiting4sumthing2happen

Loved the show last nite, but reading through the thread, I feel that the majority have read the thread right. It is ok to cast an opinion, but your opinion is only justified in this thread. It is ok for Ruby (Dannie) to reply, but to reply in such a harsh, abrasive, confrontational manor, I personally feel is wrong. Again Ruby (Dannie) must remember that it is people from this (and other forums) that keep her in the job that she is doing! With regards to the nite shows, maybe she is not in a good point of her life to do them, (attacking the people who contact/call her) for asking her to "get her boobs out". It's a late show at nite what do you expect, apart from a wrong call going through asking for a 22 "peking duck" with extra pancakes. This is purely my opinion and again I will re-iterate for Ruby (Dannie) that I thought the show was great and that she should consider doing nite shows, if she was comfortable with the day shows, (less money but more modesty on a public tv channel).

Forgot to say that they ARE ONLY TITS, it is not life or death. Nuff Said!!

Holly crip, he's a crapple!!
16-10-2010 19:29
Gaz "AV1" Aston Away
Account Closed

(16-10-2010 19:25 )chrislatimer Wrote:  this sums you up dont it, rammy has been nothing but nice about you , and of course being the "feisty" ruby summers you have a dig at him. cant you just let it go seriously its out of order

Seriously Chris, if someone needs to "let it go" its you. Deny it all you like but you've been itching to have a go at Ruby, last night was your chance...

For the record Rammy was one of the first ones on the thread to complain about the length of time her boobs were out...read back, its there in black and white. Something i took up with him over the hypocracy of the statement given his defense of Alice and Danica and the like. So yeah she had a dig at him but tbf he started it!

I know me and you will never agree over Ruby but this is begining to get a bit silly now.
16-10-2010 19:38
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(16-10-2010 19:21 )Miss Ruby Summers Wrote:  And rammyrascal i know youve been a fan...well of everygirl..hahaha....but its like finally show my tits....and then comments are just moaning ab out how long they werent out for...Like seriously WTF? ANyway....Im off to go shopping...and get eady for nude shoot......OHHHHH the joys!!!!!!

wasnt criticising you ruby just saying you werent keeping them out as long as other babes that's all ruby. have fun shopping and at the shoot

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
16-10-2010 19:38
Miss Ruby Summers Offline
Sassy Minx

;
Attacking them.....OMG im saying that i get my boobs out and you guys still moan....

Does evryone understand what i just said? Thats why im soo angry. OK! i then have to write so much here because of comments ie: 'maybe she is not in a good point of her life to do them',...and then i have to justify that theresnothing wrong with me and that im a great point in my life...

And thank you that u liked it....

And to be honest everyones keeps saying ohhh its us guys that keep your job....Im not even going to start on that remark...apart from most of my callers arent even on the forum....so i think im doing a fine job without it...

And Chilly.....c'mon im sure you can work out who the other girl is....

And if its only tits whats the big hoo hhaahaha about seeing them for 30 seconds to 15mins...ayyy..God this forum is so draining!

In the words of blowup dollybird Ruby..... I love all you guys, Thanks you for all of my fantasticly P and N comments....
Anyhoos' i will be returning to days...So you wont have to put up with 30second flashes that are irriatating for you. Big GrinHeartBounce

TWITTER-@MISSRUBYSUMMERS
16-10-2010 19:40
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

fair enough ruby, but hope you do more nights in the future as i thought you had a good show last night

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
16-10-2010 19:43
Fieldy Offline
waiting4sumthing2happen

So no not "nuff said";
So I should be less agressive....and you guys should be??? less??

Nice to know you guys have put another maybe other girls off doing a nightshow again....Seems im not the only one...wayheyyy

No you should not be less "aggressive" just more "tolerent" of the people that critisce, they are allowed an opinion (as I have stated before), but it is down to you to take the "high ground" as you are the one potentially "in control", of the situation.

And with regard to putting "another girl off the night show" I think that is a descion that you had already taken in your own mind "off not doing the night show, given the previous threads regarding it" and the options of doing n***d on GSL, so webcam ok (private costs), but TV not ok (too much exposure?). You got a late call to fill in and took the slot.

Holly crip, he's a crapple!!
16-10-2010 19:49
chrislatimer Offline
Banned

(16-10-2010 19:38 )astonv1 Wrote:  
(16-10-2010 19:25 )chrislatimer Wrote:  this sums you up dont it, rammy has been nothing but nice about you , and of course being the "feisty" ruby summers you have a dig at him. cant you just let it go seriously its out of order

Seriously Chris, if someone needs to "let it go" its you. Deny it all you like but you've been itching to have a go at Ruby, last night was your chance...

For the record Rammy was one of the first ones on the thread to complain about the length of time her boobs were out...read back, its there in black and white. Something i took up with him over the hypocracy of the statement given his defense of Alice and Danica and the like. So yeah she had a dig at him but tbf he started it!

I know me and you will never agree over Ruby but this is begining to get a bit silly now.

bullshit, this is nothing to do with my views on her, it was to do with her disrepecting the people who were being nice to her.

if she dont like people commenting on her not getting her rack out for long enough she should not do nights, and yes she was wrong to have a go at rammy, just like she was to have a go at tapit. she should apreciate people who are nice to her and she shouldnt act like shes above people on here and those who call her.

i am done with this thread anyway (unless directly spoken 2 or quoted) i made my points, and i dont wanna backlash from certain people who cant accept when there beloved girl is in the wrong.
(This post was last modified: 16-10-2010 20:14 by chrislatimer.)
16-10-2010 20:12
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Studio 66