Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 213 Vote(s) - 2.77 Average

Dionne Daniels - Chat & Discussion

HEX!T Away
Retired

RE: Dionne Daniels - Chat & Discussion
well im of the opinion that dionne could be 1 of the premium babes on any of the channels, if she would loosen up a little.
maybe 1 pair of panties and a little more movement (ala jemma hiles/tiffany day shows). saying that there is only so many poses a girl can do and its hard not to be samey if your on more than 2 times a week.
for me i prefer a little more than dionne gives but i cant knock her. why? because she doesn't hype herself and she doesn't give lame ass excuses or give a pretense that its some form of erotic expression to justify it to herself...

its nice to see a group of fans who don't wigg out when sum1 says they aint happy... some other so called fanboys could learn a thing or 3 from the likes of wazzo and webby.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
05-08-2010 05:34
Find all posts by this user
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

good show from dionne last night all round. very nice outfits and lots of moving around on the bed.

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
05-08-2010 08:31
Webbiola Offline
Posting Machine

(05-08-2010 08:31 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  good show from dionne last night all round. very nice outfits and lots of moving around on the bed.

Agreed Rammy, Dionne on top form last night and put me in my place! What's the expression 'sent away with my tail between my legs?' I was trying to think of something funny about that but couldn't manage it! Thanks Dionne, you were terrific tonight!Big Grin
05-08-2010 09:27
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

The costume changes were very refreshing to see!!! I also liked the new set with the perforated metal backdrop. I do wish Dionne would ditch the double underwear pair she always has on, but regardless, her shows were a bit better last night. Amazing what a few different outfits can do!!! Seeing some bare bum was also nice Smile
(This post was last modified: 05-08-2010 16:04 by mrmann.)
05-08-2010 16:02
Gaz "AV1" Aston Away
Account Closed

i liked some of the camera shots last night which showed Dionnes full figure....and what a figure it is Smile
05-08-2010 16:13
chrislatimer Offline
Banned

she changed it up for sure, she was decent last night.

and its cool how shes took what you guys said on board and didnt feel the need to sign up and have a moan about it.

major respect to double d
05-08-2010 16:17
candyman_ba Offline
Dionne Lover

now jus for her to get naked and put us out of our misery!!!
05-08-2010 21:38
DionneFan Offline
Senior Poster

(05-08-2010 16:02 )mrmann Wrote:  I also liked the new set with the perforated metal backdrop.

The giant cheese grater Big Grin
05-08-2010 22:19
MARCCE Offline
Senior Poster

(05-08-2010 21:38 )candyman_ba Wrote:  now jus for her to get naked and put us out of our misery!!!

That's not going to happen. She's just not comfortable with it and it would have happened by now if she was.

Getting naked with the sheet is a relatively safe way of doing it but anyone watching her regularly will have realised she seems to be really conscious of possible slips hence the 2 pairs of knickers and hand right to the arse everytime she first gets into doggy position.

It was something I really wanted to see her do a few months back but I'm happy to accept she's just not at ease doing it and love her performances for what they are.
(This post was last modified: 07-08-2010 11:48 by MARCCE.)
06-08-2010 18:49
candyman_ba Offline
Dionne Lover

(06-08-2010 18:49 )MARCCE Wrote:  
(05-08-2010 21:38 )candyman_ba Wrote:  now jus for her to get naked and put us out of our misery!!!

That's not going to happen. She's just not comfortable with it and it would have happened by now if she was.

Getting naked with the sheet is a relatively safe way of doing it but anyone watching her regulalry will have realised she seems to be really conscious of possible slips hence the 2 pairs of knickers and hand right to the arse everytime she first gets into doggy position.

I was something I really wanted to see her do a few months back but I'm happy to accept she's just not at ease doing it and love her performances for what they are.

well for now anyway maybe down the line she will find that confidence she needs ...i mean the spotlight strip as a start but nothin happened after that....give her time she might come around ....
06-08-2010 20:26
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV