babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

PersonaNonGrata Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Babestation review thread.
Last night was a fantastic night for those who love LDM and split-screen 2-for-1! Smile

Lacey for Prime Minister! (Be honest, could she do a worse job than the present incumbent)

I can't believe they called "I Can't Believe It's Not Butter" that - it should be called, "I Can't Believe They Claim This Tastes Like Butter."
...or, "I can't believe it's not axle-grease"

If anyone's looking for a psychic, I'm your man - I'm actually a medium (that's what it says on the back of my underpants)
03-04-2010 12:42
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

(03-04-2010 11:06 )TheWatcher Wrote:  I was disappointed by the lack of variety last night.
Channel 96 started at 10pm with Lolly. She was on for 38 minutes before she had her tits out! That was 7 minutes after she had been joined by Linsey for a 2-4-1.
Linsey went solo at 10.40pm. Daryl joined her at 11.17pm with Linsey leaving at 11.22pm. Daryl continued until 11.43pm when she was replaced by Lolly.
Daryl had been on the previous night and Lolly the night before that.

At midnight, all 3 freeview channels were showing the same 3 girls again.
Lolly was on BS1, Linsey was on BS2 and Daryl was on BSextra.
Switched off and went to bed.

I'm glad I didnt miss much then not being able to record any shows! Yes I thought Lolly was a bit restrained by not releasing her tits earlier; Megan did at 9.33 recently and most girls lose the bra at 10.00 or even before!
03-04-2010 14:57
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

well from what i saw after midnight it seemed like a very poor night from bs. as boobies said previously, theres just no variety on bs at the mo. way too much lolly and rochelle for me. we need more tammy and rosie. and hopefully paige and lori will be on over the weekend

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
03-04-2010 15:04
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

(03-04-2010 15:04 )Freebird Wrote:  well from what i saw after midnight it seemed like a very poor night from bs. as boobies said previously, theres just no variety on bs at the mo. way too much lolly and rochelle for me. we need more tammy and rosie. and hopefully paige and lori will be on over the weekend

Well according to her blog PAIGE is away over Easter visiting her nan.ROSIE should be back soon;she said April and I would have thought LORI is available.I'm still waiting for the return of LOUISE PORTER! All the girls are usually very good;BUT yes you can have too much of Lolly although I do love ROCHELLE! TAMMY is also FANTASTIC but not on much anyway;nesxt on on Tuesday I believe! I just hope that nothing "special" happens before next Sunday as I cant record till then unless my son goes to bed early!!!!?????......
(This post was last modified: 03-04-2010 15:27 by Big Boobies.)
03-04-2010 15:25
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

(03-04-2010 15:04 )Freebird Wrote:  well from what i saw after midnight it seemed like a very poor night from bs. as boobies said previously, theres just no variety on bs at the mo. way too much lolly and rochelle for me. we need more tammy and rosie. and hopefully paige and lori will be on over the weekend

I agree. More Tammy especially, as she's been on nights twice in the past two weeks I think. Wonder when she will grace our night screens again? Having Jada last night was good, but I mostly watched Elite due to Mica and Caty being present.
03-04-2010 15:31
Dan Volatile Offline
1956 Jubilee Butterfly

Cheer up. Might never happen.
There was some good stuff if you knew where to look.
The highlight of the night for me was Daryl on Partyland.
Yes DARYL on PARTYLAND. I never thought I'd hear myself say it!
Caps and vid to follow.

03-04-2010 16:10
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

There seems to be an unusual amount of agreement in this thread today. I thought last night was dismal.

I've noticed a couple of trends creeping into BS lately and both were evident last night and have been touched on by Watcher. First, in many stints the girls are remaining covered a lot longer (and are also covering up again more often). Second, the return of something we saw briefly a few months ago: in a 2-girl scenario, one girl remains covered all or most of the time. A few nights ago Dionne remained fully clothed for the whole of a 2-girl session with Daryl, who remained clothed until well past the halfway point.

There were quite a few 2-4-1s last night but none lasted for very long. BS1: Lolly/LDM - 7 mins; LDM/Jda - 20 mins; Ella/Megan - 6 mins; Ella/Lolly - 8 mins. BS2: LDM/Ella - 12 mins; Rochelle/Kiran (attractive new face) – 14 mins. BSXtra: Megan/Daryl – 10 mins; Lolly/Megan – 12 mins.

No 2-4-1 on PL, once the proud home of this activity, leastways not on Freeview. LDM said she'd had her two favourite girls for 20 mins each, so she must have had another 2-4-1 somewhere pre-Freeview.

Sadly it was mostly stroking and air-licking and not one was really worth watching, except possibly Lolly/Megan but even that had a bit of air-licking. There seems to be a common pattern to a lot of recent 2-4-1s: the girls start off upright and play a bit, typically with a nipple lick or two (presumably this is to get the punters reaching for their phones in anticipation), then it's down onto the bed in the old Freeview side-by-side, on their stomachs, facing the camera, head shots only, position for most of the remaining time. We've had some quite good 2-4-1s lately (by BS standards) - why not every night?

I refuse to blame the girls for any of this. They've all shown they can deliver the goods when required. The blame has to lie with those in charge in the studio or someone passing down orders from higher management. Whoever it is needs their arse kicked in the most violent way humanly possible.

The Ella/LDM split screen was a total farce. They were close enough to touch, and in fact did so at least once. Ella was clearly visible for much of the time in LDM's half of the screen and the cameraman's efforts to avoid this meant he had to get so close to LDM that only half of her body or less was visible a lot of the time, often with half of her face missing off the top of the screen. Added to this was the use of a crappy-cam (yes folks, alarmingly there's apparently more than one!) for LDM, which made her look as if she'd strayed into the path of someone spray-painting a white van. Wtf was the point??? It would have been far better done as a 2+2, which was obvious to anyone from the opening and closing shots. How come that bunch of muppets couldn't see that?

One or two people have asked recently if the 'Tamestation' label is still appropriate. Now that the old Freeview 'slow and sensual only' rule has been left far behind there's not a lot more the girls can do in their solo stints, so the measure of comparison now has to be the 2-4-1s. A little while back we had Toni and Amanda showing how it's done on Freeview BB, although things have gone a bit quiet there now for reasons that we know. Last night, while all the above was happening on the BS channels, Caty, Mica & Co. were doing their stuff over at Elite. Comparison is chalk and cheese. Elite is light-years ahead. Yes, BS still thoroughly deserves the 'Tamestation' label.

This is a pity, because I really like the BS way of presenting the shows. The chat, banter and general good humour, forum shouts, the interplay at change-overs and all the variations which break up the show from being a pure production-line scenario. What a shame it has to be spoiled by such a tame approach to content.

Once again, despite the fact that it clearly upsets at least one member of the forum, I have to stress that I only have Freeview to judge the BS shows by, plus a few pre-Freeview vidcaps and a dvd lent to me by an acquaintance, which showed me some of the things that happen, or used to happen, on pre-Freeview BSXtra (and what an eye-opener that was!).
(This post was last modified: 04-04-2010 00:54 by vila.)
03-04-2010 18:15
Censorship :-( Away
Sadly, no more caps. :-(

RE: Cheer up. Might never happen.
(03-04-2010 16:10 )Dan Volatile Wrote:  There was some good stuff if you knew where to look.
The highlight of the night for me was Daryl on Partyland.
Yes DARYL on PARTYLAND. I never thought I'd hear myself say it!
Caps and vid to follow.

It was probably the best performance I've seen from Daryl, and as you say, on PL of all channels!! Huh
04-04-2010 10:52
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

It was Lori who started the show on freeview at 10pm last night.
Geri popped on for a minute at 10.33pm to advertise the girls pics.
Stevie replaced Lori at 10.54pm and was joined by Camilla for a 2-4-1 at 11.07pm
Stevie left at 11.33pm leving Camilla on her own.
Camilla then took her pants completely off. It looked like she was immediately told to put them back on, which she did, and they stayed on until she was replaced by Lolly at 11.47pm.
Lolly continued until some time after midnight.

Just after midnight on BS2 it was Dani and Stevie in split screen mode, while on BSextra it was Linsey on the phone.
04-04-2010 12:25
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

There was some strange censorship going on last night. In the early parts of several sections the cameramen seemed to be getting very jumpy every time any sort of below the waist activity started but seemed to be unconcerned by it later in the same section. Almost as if someone had spoken to them midway through and told them not to be so bloody stupid. Even poor Lori was a victim. Odd.

More oddity was in evidence at the start of BS2. Not only was it the dreaded split screen for Dani and Stevie but, as usual, they had badly mismatched cameras. Now, I have to ask: where in the universe do they find some of their cameramen? They had one girl with a darkish complexion and one with a rather paler look and they had one camera that gave rich skin tones and one that produced very pale washed-out colour. So what did they do? They put the rich-toned camera on the girl with darker skin and the wishy-washy camera on the girl with paler colouring. Did they not have an ounce of intelligence or common sense between them?

Anyway, on to my favourite activity: the 2-4-1s.

On BS1 nothing much happened with Stevie/Camilla except that they appeared to check each other for breast cancer a couple of times. I could easily be wrong, but I'm beginning to suspect that Camilla isn't really into girl/girl. There was nothing more until the last half hour, but it was well worth the wait. Lolly and Stevie got together for what they said was their first time, although they might have meant the first time last night. They got well into the kissing thing, with even a fair bit of tongue fencing, and Stevie got well smeared with Lolly's lipstick. All very sexy stuff. There was a goodly amount of nipple sucking and biting and by this stage of the night, when hands wandered between legs the camera followed. About 25 mins of 2-4-1 that would easily stand up to any comparison. Full marks to both girls and the cameraman.

I didn't watch much BS2 live and when I saw some of the comments about the Karina/Stevie 2-4-1 I was really looking forward to watching my recording, but I was rather disappointed when I did. What could have been, and should have been, an excellent session was just a fairish one. Two things spoiled the early stages. First, the muppet on the mic mixer patched through Dani and Geri giving a loud and intrusive commentary on Lolly's performance on BS1. Second was the above-mentioned paranoia from the cameraman. Every time Karina's right hand looked like moving anywhere behind Stevie's temptingly upturned rear end the camera zoomed in on Stevie's face. Dork. A bit later when they were lying face down beside each other and the same hand was wandering about we got a close-up of their faces which lasted three and a half mins! Then, much later on, Karina's right hand again got very busy between Stevie's legs (from behind) without the cameraman turning a hair. When Karina turned her attention to LDM it was moving her head below LDM's waist that got the cameraman's knickers in a twist in the early stages, yet he seemed quite happy with that situation later. Not bad but not as good as Karina/Stevie.

On PL the Dani/Megan effort was very tame, especially considering Dani was involved – even on this allegedly tame show she usually manages to squeeze out something worth watching. This she duly did later when she took on Karina, who was having another good night. Nothing outstanding but there was oil about and plenty of boob fondling and squeezing by Karina, who also went exploring with her feet. A better show than PL's 'tame' label might suggest.
04-04-2010 23:57

Click here to watch Babestation TV