Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 3.11 Average

Studio66 Cougars - General Chat & Discussion

mr williams Offline
Still Missing Roxy :(

RE: Studio66 Cougars - General Chat & Discussion
(26-12-2015 14:44 )derekdas Wrote:  the most booziest night of the year could be dynamite.

Those of us who've been around the channels for a while will well remember NYE some 3/4 years ago when one particular girl got so drunk she fell off the bed and had to be taken off-air! Bounce

follow me on twitter @mrwilliamsforum

27-12-2015 00:17
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
tjl007 Offline
Master Poster

Hope they sign up some new ladies or bring back some of the ones that left like Tiffany Morriss.

BRING BACK WENDY TAYLOR AND ROBYN RYDER!!!!
27-12-2015 00:26
Rammyrascal Online
Team Thicc

(27-12-2015 00:17 )mr williams Wrote:  
(26-12-2015 14:44 )derekdas Wrote:  the most booziest night of the year could be dynamite.

Those of us who've been around the channels for a while will well remember NYE some 3/4 years ago when one particular girl got so drunk she fell off the bed and had to be taken off-air! Bounce

think your on about Donna Duke on babestation/babecast, fell off the bed banged her head and had to go to a&ee

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
27-12-2015 00:46
Mellow Offline
Posting Machine

Updated schedule:

Monday 28th December - Camilla
Tuesday 29th December - Faye Rampton
Wednesday 30th December - Lucy Gresty
Thursday 31st December - Alisha Rydes & Danielle T
Friday 1st January - Faye Rampton & Summer Angel Lee
Saturday 2nd January - Wendy Taylor
27-12-2015 01:38
mr williams Offline
Still Missing Roxy :(

(27-12-2015 00:46 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  think your on about Donna Duke on babestation/babecast, fell off the bed banged her head and had to go to a&ee

Nope, somebody who was on RLC at the time! Wink

follow me on twitter @mrwilliamsforum

27-12-2015 02:41
sophia knight so sexy Offline
super frankie lampard

Can't wait till Lucy and Alisha start doing 2-4-1s together it would be awesome

sophia knight - ashley emma - dionne daniels - kiran khan -rosie lee - tiffany chambers - katie k - lexi lowe - kandi kay - jasmine jones - chelsea jones - cali garcia - tori lee - mel rook - tammy taylor - cassie kennedy - danni harwood - mikaela witt - rosie beever - nicki cole - caitlin winters - sammie pennington - sydney james - nikki lord - jodie gasson - jessica adams - mel - jaime jenkins - busty cookie - brook little - melissa debling - lizzy james - lily pink - jade samantha
29-12-2015 21:21
rpj316 Offline
Account Closed

(29-12-2015 21:21 )sophia knight so sexy Wrote:  Can't wait till Lucy and Alisha start doing 2-4-1s together it would be awesome

Awesome is how I would describe it.

These 2 babes are great anyway but both together is a true win,win situation.

Better get my wrists limbered up.
29-12-2015 22:07
IvIaxed Stats 76 Away
Posting Machine

Sorry.was gonna day something about the earlier show babes but been watching the footy then noticed Hannah martin.I really like Hannah loads and although she is on a night show an I know I'm not gonna get surprised seeing her on the breakfast show.I remembered seeing her last time on the night show shaking that arse pounding down into the bed with power thrusts lol.proper fit bird u r Hannah.not even sure ye will c this or know who I am or remember me lol fit as a fcuk u dough lol.proper fcuking fit lol XXX be awsome getting to c ye cat slash coz I'm recording.I'm talking about the black hole though. Your sweet little pussy tunnel haha.nice wide wet pussy lips and the centre of the universe look straight at me haha XXX just fcukin with ye.all the best for 2016 sexy arse xx
The blue lace and your pretty face xx

Thanks 4 All The Good Times *!*
31-12-2015 00:05
iluvcathy Offline
Missing Robyn Ryder

At this rate my recording days may be coming to an annoying end...annoyed

I had nothing but trouble recording Faye last night with the stream constantly freezing on me, up to the point that I gave up. Now tonight I've managed to record the 1st hour of Lucy's show, then the stream started freezing again for no valid reason.

I will try to keep going and hope it is a problem at their end, otherwise I might be forced to retire. And I really don't want that to happen SadSadSad

I AM STILL ONLINE, BUT NO LONGER DO ANY RECORDING UNFORTUNATELY

PLUS I DO NOT HAVE COPIES OF ANY OF MY PREVIOUS RECORDINGS EITHER, SO THERE'S NO POINT ASKING ME
31-12-2015 00:28
derekdas Offline
Posting Machine

(31-12-2015 00:28 )iluvcathy Wrote:  At this rate my recording days may be coming to an annoying end...annoyed

I had nothing but trouble recording Faye last night with the stream constantly freezing on me, up to the point that I gave up. Now tonight I've managed to record the 1st hour of Lucy's show, then the stream started freezing again for no valid reason.

I will try to keep going and hope it is a problem at their end, otherwise I might be forced to retire. And I really don't want that to happen SadSadSad

I've have trouble lately with it freezing, slow motion and the lot. Trying to watch your videos has also been a nightmare on here too. Takes for ages to get it to finally bring the videos on screen.
Noticed on Google they rate this site as dangerous.
31-12-2015 15:44

Click here to watch Studio 66