mica martinez

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 21 Vote(s) - 3.76 Average

Mica 'The Enigma' Martinez - Babestation Nights - Chat & Discussion

mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Mica 'The Enigma of Babestation' Martinez - Chat & Discussion
Cool. Hope she's only on for ten minutes tops, then back off screen again. Hope she doesn't go nude or do a POV.

Would love to see her and Alice have a nude 2-4-1, but behind the scenes only, not on the TV
(This post was last modified: 11-08-2015 01:37 by mrmann.)
11-08-2015 01:34
Find all posts by this user
REX MASTER Offline
LOVE QUEEN PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG

Sexy Ms Martinez In Black!!!!HeartHeartHeart

The Cute Sexy Babe Ms Mica Martinez Is Looking Absolutley Stunning Tonight In The Babestation Office In That TINY TINY Black Thong, Weaing A Sexy Black Satin Dressing Gown and Sexy Black Shiny High Heels Bent Over The Desk Bouncing That Cute Sexy Fuckable Ass... Love How She Has Her Sexy Black Long Hair Across Her Cute Sexy Gorgeous... Damn She Looks Mighty Fine Tonight... Must Give Ms Martinez A Call And Have Some Fun Slamming That Cute Tight Sexy Fuckable Ass...

Lover of Girls in Stockings Latex and High Heels.....

LOVE THESE BABES......

LILLY ROMA, PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG, CLARE RICHARDS,TIFFANY CHAMBERS, CAMILLA JAYNE, SOPHIA KNIGHT, ANGELA LOUISE DOWNS, ASHLEY EMMA, LOLLY BADCOCK, TORI LEE, PAIGE TURNAH, LOUISE PORTER, CATY COLE, BETH, JENNIFER JADE, JENNA HOSKINS, GEORGINA DARBY, SOPHIE HART, BROOKIE LITTLE, GEORGIE SERINO, JASMINE JAE, KANDI KAY, ANNIE BULLAH, HANNAH MARTIN, ADELE TAYLOR, MICA MARTINEZ, SITARA, REE PETRA, RUBY SUMMERS, ELLA MAI, LUCY ZARA, ANI JAMES, DIONNE MENDEZ
11-08-2015 01:57
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

Almost time for a nude POV, but I hope she doesn't do it...
11-08-2015 03:32
Headgear Offline
Senior Poster

Wow mica was very relaxed last night! Methinks she may have had a couple of sherbets! She was looking very good in her fishnet one piece spread eagled on the bed and looked very annoyed indeed when they dumped Alice G on the same bed - so much so that when she went on her break she didn't return for a very long time !! I winder if BS ruined that first stint for us all because they felt she was going too far? Whatever the case it ruined her flow for the night and defo spoiled my enjoyment!
11-08-2015 17:54
xJ4Kx Offline
Posting Machine

^ ^ ^
I saw all of that it was such a disappointment f me I was enjoying watching her until Alice came on waited ages she had a few minutes on then Leigh took over then I waited a good hour and her show was really poor so I gave up and went on chaturbate
11-08-2015 18:22
Black Cat Offline
Account closed by request

This time tomorrow Rodders...

Stadium of Delight
16-08-2015 23:47
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

She didn't go too far Headgear, as her angles were such that you couldn't even see anything anyway. Earlier in July she did handthong and reverse handthong, and had that slippy sheet, so everything else lately has been tame.
16-08-2015 23:51
Black Cat Offline

(16-08-2015 23:51 )mrmann Wrote:  She didn't go too far Headgear, as her angles were such that you couldn't even see anything anyway. Earlier in July she did handthong and reverse handthong, and had that slippy sheet, so everything else lately has been tame.

So do we not get to see her Jack and Danny then mate?

Stadium of Delight
16-08-2015 23:59
Black Cat Offline

Only a few hours to go lads (and lasses) so I thought it'd be an idea to gauge what people are hoping for/expecting from tonight. Maybe even give Mica and the producers some ideas!

Personally I would love to see-
Mica stripping naked on screen a few times and staying naked.
Oil, copious amounts of the stuff, glistening over her naked, lithe body and gorgeous big tits.
A shower set.

What do you all think? Come and have some Back Chat with Black Cat.

Stadium of Delight
17-08-2015 17:50
circles_o_o_o Offline
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌║▌║

I'm not expecting anything out of the ordinary really. Probably just a naked water pistol fight with Lori, using oil, in the study, followed by Leigh Darby rushing in to rescue her and give her a nude piggyback through the studio, ending up in the shower together. But you never know, they might just push the boat out and have her lying on a platform in a body-stocking just for a change.
17-08-2015 18:35
Thread Closed 

mica martinez