Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babestation review thread.
(28-03-2010 15:23 )Dan Volatile Wrote:  
(28-03-2010 12:57 )Big Boobies Wrote:  Hi there;did GEORGIE and PAIGE appear on BSxTra

Paige was on Xtra about 1am I think.

I think all you Paigeboys would have enjoyed it.
I liked it when she leaned right back, arched her back upwards and did her little wriggles and thrusts.
She also pulled her knickers down a few picometres further than I've seen before.
Performance wise it was also one of the best I've seen from her and it certainly seemed that she was up for a serious rogering.
She kept saying how horny she was and when her batteries ran out during at a particularly intense stage of the call she appeared to be genuinely upset at having to break off in mid flow and she flung the phone at the crew in anger.
Geri had to come on and comfort her for a minute but she soon got back in the swing of it.

Would you chaps like me to post the goodies? (serious reppers need only reply)

Yes please I would like to see what I missed;PAIGE seems to be on BSXtra regularly now. Was GEORGIE on BSXTra at all;she seems to be more on the "main" BS shows now! Very confusing;mind you Camilla,LORI and Lolly were all off so that might have made a difference as where they put GEORGIE? Thanks anyway it looks like I would have done better with BSXTra! PAIGE'S back problem certainly seems to have healed up rapidly!
28-03-2010 15:37
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Dan Volatile Offline
1956 Jubilee Butterfly

(28-03-2010 15:37 )Big Boobies Wrote:  PAIGE'S back problem certainly seems to have healed up rapidly!

I thought all the back arching was an expression of ecstasy. Thinking about it she was probably just trying to relieve the discomfort.

28-03-2010 16:06
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

Well, they really couldn't have done it twice in succession, could they? Last night's Freeview BS1 girl/girl 'action', for want of a better word, was firmly back in Tamestation mode complete with air licking, quick pecks and nothing in sight that could even remotely be called sucking. Solo spots were ok - best performance was undoubtedly Paige, giving the raunchiest show we've seen from her so far.

Only Dani and Georgie produced anything resembling the quality of Friday's show, with two good 2-4-1s on BS2.

PL, once the homeland of 2-4-1s, had no girl/girl again last night. Someone seems to have decided that pushing the PL 2-4-1 boundaries is a no-no so they're pushing with solo performances only - these were again a bit stronger than we've been used to recently.
28-03-2010 23:39
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

(28-03-2010 13:05 )Ally4Paige Wrote:  Hi Big Boobies

I didn't record it and I only saw it becuse I wke up early but Paige finished the show on BSxtra!!

Huh Linsey Dawn finished the show on my telly.
28-03-2010 23:41
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

Dunno if it's any sort of record, but I've just flicked through the three current Freeview channels and there's a nude girl on each one. All we need now is for someone to confirm there's nude girl on Sky PL and we'll have a full house.
(This post was last modified: 29-03-2010 00:23 by vila.)
29-03-2010 00:23
pm74 Offline
Master Poster

moisty had knickers down to knees when all others naked so we had all four sort of naked I was waiting to see if they came off but to no avail!
29-03-2010 00:29
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

(29-03-2010 00:29 )pm74 Wrote:  moisty had knickers down to knees when all others naked so we had all four sort of naked I was waiting to see if they came off but to no avail!

Well, when she introduced the Freeview show she claimed she had taken them off before Freeview start-up.

Also, another forum member pm'd me to say she was indeed nude at 23:40 so I reckon she must have been nude at the same time as Lori, Camilla and Jada on the other three channels.

All 4 channels with nude girls at the same time - has that ever happened before?
29-03-2010 03:17
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

Morning all;how did you get on last night? I recorded BS1 only and although a good show I didnt think it was as good as Saturdays;so have deleted it already!I did see all of the girls though;although KANDI was only on once solo plus a 2-4-1 with Camilla and didnt seem to be as "revealing" as the night before!The show started with Camilla for about 30 minutes going braless and using lots of oil;she also played with her tits nicely!Then KANDI joined her for a 2-4-1;we had tit stroking,bouncing,squeezing and stroking;not bad!After about 10 minutes KANDI was on solo.She was very good and moved about a bit but her tits werent unleashed for very long!;this was for about 1 hour.She did rock and shake her lovely body and there were a few good bumshots!Then LORI came on for about 1 hour and went naked just after midnight;not as quick as Camilla would have done! She was very good as usual.Linsey then joined her for a 2-4-1 of about 8 minutes;Linsey went braless and LORI was still naked!.Linsey then did a solo section of about 1 hour;she was still braless and shook herself.Then Camilla came back on for about 1 hour and went naked as usual.Jada then came on for about 1 hour and 10 minutes.She went naked (as usual!) and put cream on her nice petite bum!Ella then finished off the Freeview show for about 55 minutes going braless showing off her lovely petite firm body.So not a bad show but not good enough for me to keep;not enough of the "lovely" KANDI!Never mind she was much better the other day PLUS her shower section with DARYL;I will keep that forever;its a big boob thing!Anyway work now;please keep your reports coming in;especially about how KANDI did on the other shows;BS2,BSXtra and PL so that I can catch up tonight.Bye for now;see you all later.
(This post was last modified: 29-03-2010 07:33 by Big Boobies.)
29-03-2010 07:31
Josh187 Offline
The Fallenangel returns

Wasn't a great show i'll agree with you there, but i suppose it's all down to who you like, bad show for you and me but it could of been a good show for someone else.

Anyway Kandi wasn't on for long - she didn't really seem into it and that was justified because she went home early ill.

Camilla was her usual self nothing really exciting to report, i do wish she wouldn't go naked straight way. I touched on this in the camilla thread but i will say it again - she is limited when she's goes naked in terms of her performance, i wish sometimes she would keep a bit of kit on so we can see more of that Arse of her's and such..

Lori was good as usual (*non biast opinion*) think i only recall seeing her on BS1 once maybe im not sure, she was on BSXtra and partyland alot which was a shame, because Partyland is far to tame for her and BSXtra has crap camera angles and a bad set - you can't really see much of the girl you want to watch on BSXtra.

Ella was on which made a change i hadn't seen her in a while, the rest of the girls i wasn't really paying much attention to, the overall show wasn't to great so there wasn't much interesting that happened.

(This post was last modified: 29-03-2010 08:21 by Josh187.)
29-03-2010 08:02
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

(29-03-2010 08:02 )Josh187 Wrote:  Wasn't a great show i'll agree with you there, but i suppose it's all down to who you like, bad show for you and me but it could of been a good show for someone else.

Anyway Kandi wasn't on for long - she didn't really seem into it and that was justified because she went home early ill.

Camilla was her usual self nothing really exciting to report, i do wish she wouldn't go naked straight way. I touched on this in the camilla thread but i will say it again - she is limited when she's goes naked in terms of her performance, i wish sometimes she would keep a bit of kit on so we can see more of that Arse of her's and such..

Lori was good as usual (*non biast opinion*) think i only recall seeing her on BS1 once maybe im not sure, she was on BSXtra and partyland alot which was a shame, because Partyland is far to tame for her and BSXtra has crap camera angles and a bad set - you can't really see much of the girl you want to watch on BSXtra.

Ella was on which made a change i hadn't seen her in a while, the rest of the girls i wasn't really paying much attention to, the overall show wasn't to great so there wasn't much interesting that happened.

Hi there.I didnt realise KANDI was ill;I thought she was a bit out of it but often she has been like that anyway! Still she has been on a lot recently;especially for her!But at least I got her in the shower with DARYL;her very best ever on BS!She was completely braless for a very long time (by her standards!) and obviously enjoyed it with my other favourite "busty" BS girl!
I also agree about Camilla;its great she goes naked every time but later would make a nice change!

So I dindnt miss much of KANDI then;I was worried that I might have missed a "better" performance on a different show later on! One more question;how did MICHELLE MOIST do?;I expect she went naked (unless on tame Partyland Freeview!) as I didnt see her last night on BS1 Freeview!iThanks anyway.
(This post was last modified: 29-03-2010 13:53 by Big Boobies.)
29-03-2010 13:47

Click here to watch Babestation TV