babestation xtra

Thread Rating:
  • 55 Vote(s) - 4.02 Average

BabestationX & Live Shows - Chat & Discussion

welshken Offline
Posting Machine

RE: BabestationX Live - Show Reviews & Chat
theres good nights and bad nights. the problem is knowing which is which.
If BS said in their posts whether it ws gonna be topless/nude/pink then I dare say, there'd be no arguements, cos anyone would know what to expect.
at the moment, you cant even go on past perfomance. look at lacey, shes done plenty of G/G on the BSX site, shes done pink about a month ago, but now seems to have taken a vow of chastity?
although I do suspect its a channel choice judging from the speed the others cover up her pink if she accidentally shows too much, or the camera man who seems to think a sideways shot is more sexy, when a girl is naked on all fours!

seriously, Thursday, Beth ws on all fours, naked, arse to the cam, and the cam man moves to view her from the side! WTF, is he gay? bloody unbelievable!

this channel needs to settle down, its too much all over the place at the moment.
08-12-2012 18:10
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
SirAssAlot Away
Ban All Ass Lickers!!!!

I feel sorry for any 1 that wastes money on babestation / their nude BSX shows cause the only thing your paying to see is their stupid advertising/OSG's.

I can tell you this If i paid to see any of their shows I'd ask for my money back!!!

Why members post content that's not shown to the public is beyond me.
Because of certain posts they’ve now blacked out the cams or moved them out of the way so we can’t see anything. Thanks guys you really know how to screw things up for the rest of us...
Over my 6 years of being a forum member I've never seen anything so stupid...
08-12-2012 18:39
frankiemania Offline
loves a nice trimmed pussy

i dont bother wastin wonga on bsx anymore.ther is so much better value,and propper action about elsewhere,havin been conned a few times in the past,Tongue

LOVER OF BEAUTIFUL WOMEN
08-12-2012 19:10
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

In the old live BS Xtreme phone in shows Amanda Rendall used to tell the producers to take down the OSG's at times so that the viewers and callers got what they were paying for, she also told the producers while still on the mic not to put fake girl callers on the line , Amanda used to say on the mic that you guy's have paid to see a full frontal nude encrypted show so that's what your going to get, she also said that she had specifically asked for good brave camera men to work with her and not the nervous ones .
Maybe they should get Amanda back to sort out the bloody producers and shy camera men ?

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 08-12-2012 19:26 by mr mystery.)
08-12-2012 19:24
welshken Offline
Posting Machine

although amanda has as much effect on me as a coat of wet paint, she sounds like she had the right idea!!
08-12-2012 19:35
billyboy1963 Offline
Posting Machine

(08-12-2012 19:24 )mr mystery Wrote:  In the old live BS Xtreme phone in shows Amanda Rendall used to tell the producers to take down the OSG's at times so that the viewers and callers got what they were paying for, she also told the producers while still on the mic not to put fake girl callers on the line , Amanda used to say on the mic that you guy's have paid to see a full frontal nude encrypted show so that's what your going to get, she also said that she had specifically asked for good brave camera men to work with her and not the nervous ones .
Maybe they should get Amanda back to sort out the bloody producers and shy camera men ?

She would certainly liven things up if she would come back and be allowed a free hand in what she did
08-12-2012 19:58
SteveHG Offline
Posting Machine

(08-12-2012 13:29 )TIAF Wrote:  
(08-12-2012 03:10 )The Silent Majority Wrote:  Mentioning Paige, I remember her replying to a text once saying "I'm not into girls at all, but I'm not shy around them".
As it was on a dayshow I thought it was probably an honest answer whereas on the nightshows they'll tell you anything, if they think it's what you want to hear.

Your post inspired me to dig out an old dvd of a paige/candy 2-4-1 and a paige/candy/lolly 3-4-1 and all I can say is if that's the case Paige is a fucking good actress!

Don't suppose there are any re-uploads of these epics (one for the re-uploads thread)?
08-12-2012 20:59
TIAF Away
Account Closed

(08-12-2012 20:59 )SteveHG Wrote:  
(08-12-2012 13:29 )TIAF Wrote:  
(08-12-2012 03:10 )The Silent Majority Wrote:  Mentioning Paige, I remember her replying to a text once saying "I'm not into girls at all, but I'm not shy around them".
As it was on a dayshow I thought it was probably an honest answer whereas on the nightshows they'll tell you anything, if they think it's what you want to hear.

Your post inspired me to dig out an old dvd of a paige/candy 2-4-1 and a paige/candy/lolly 3-4-1 and all I can say is if that's the case Paige is a fucking good actress!

Don't suppose there are any re-uploads of these epics (one for the re-uploads thread)?

no idea, i've got hundreds of old shows on dvd so i've never downloaded any from here, don't know whether these have ever been on here somebody else should be able to point you in the right direction if they are/were.
08-12-2012 21:08
skank_whore Offline
Banned

Anyone thinking of getting it tonight don't bother, you wont be able to see anything thanks to the ridiculous OSD's.
09-12-2012 00:47
welshken Offline
Posting Machine

(09-12-2012 00:47 )skank_whore Wrote:  Anyone thinking of getting it tonight don't bother, you wont be able to see anything thanks to the ridiculous OSD's.

sadly I made the stupid mistake of giving these girls another chance

I must have been bloody mad

as skank says, not only are the OSD's worse than ever, that bloody dionne cant keep her gob shut.
we get Karina on screen with a bigger than ever graphic , and than bloody dionne pops up in a smaller picture within a picture style, complete with another box below adveritsing text pics!

seriously its either lose 20% of the screen or when dionne talks, we lose 50%

WTF!

on top of that, dionne, shut the f*** up! seriously, please. She cant stop bloody talking. and shes not even the main girl on the screen.
karina is there, legs spread, and for once, I'm not interested, and dionne is just going on and on and on, in that piercing voice that makes you want to yell at the screen.

it would be like trying to play chess pitch-side at the FA cup final, bloody impossible

I lasted 15mins and I've turned off.

bloody disgraceful. OSD's of stupid sizes and voice over that would wake the dead.

fuck this, I'm off to ask for a refund!
(This post was last modified: 09-12-2012 01:06 by welshken.)
09-12-2012 01:04

babestation xtra