RE: The Freeview vs Sky content debate
G@Z! Wrote:hmm nope i am not buying your arguement mate

Translation: 'I don't want to face facts'
15-06-2009 20:40
Find all posts by this user
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

shandyman Wrote:lol 19 hours? its only on for 8 and the girls only get 4 half hour shifts a night give or take.......

ex⋅ag⋅ger⋅ate  [ig-zaj-uh-reyt] Show IPA verb, -at⋅ed, -at⋅ing.
–verb (used with object)

1. to magnify beyond the limits of truth; overstate; represent disproportionately

shandyman Wrote:plus cellcast are sensible...

Yes, and it makes for a shit babeshow.
(This post was last modified: 15-06-2009 20:46 by StanTheMan.)
15-06-2009 20:41
Shandy Offline

StanTheMan Wrote:
shandyman Wrote:plus cellcast are sensible...

Yes, and it makes for a shit babeshow.

you may say its shit, but many people like it and its still making a profit...... so shows that you must be in the minority........

now an example of a shit babeshow is chatback, look at that, was a shockingly bad babes show and it died.
(This post was last modified: 15-06-2009 20:46 by Shandy.)
15-06-2009 20:44
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

Looks like this thread is going to get worse. There's a request (not by me) for a similar thread in the Babestation channel to be merged into this one. Sad
15-06-2009 20:44
skateguy Offline
Posting Machine

TheWatcher Wrote:There's a request (not by me) for a similar thread in the Babestation channel to be merged into this one. Sad

Its already been done....

Flash the Gash...... ......Encrypted Shows...... ......Knickerless Daytime Clips...... ......Hotbox XXX...... ......Mic Left On Clips
15-06-2009 20:50
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

shandyman Wrote:now an example of a shit babeshow is chatback, look at that, was a shockingly bad babes show and it died.

But Chatback (like Babestar before it) can hold their heads high because they weren't prepared to bow down to Ofcunt. They catered for more than just the Loaded and Nuts market.
15-06-2009 20:52
Shandy Offline

StanTheMan Wrote:
shandyman Wrote:now an example of a shit babeshow is chatback, look at that, was a shockingly bad babes show and it died.

But Chatback (like Babestar before it) can hold their heads high because they weren't prepared to bow down to Ofcunt. They catered for more than just the Loaded and Nuts market.

and those 2 channels you mentioned, where are the now? gone. you're totally missing my point. cellcast don't do it for the viewers, they do it for the money. they won't change unless they're losing money, or they can make more without getting fined by ofcom. they're in it for the long haul, they've survived this long cos of it.

like i said, if people stopped calling, or they noticed a drop, they might change and might up the ante. but obviously calls arent dropping. when i've seen the day girls on, they've constantly been on the phone along with some night girls. so its working for them, so its gonna stay like this.
15-06-2009 21:00
tsurugi Offline
Banned

Is this shit still going on?
15-06-2009 22:01
vostok 1 Offline
Twitter Troll

New proposals on revising the ofcom broadcasting code were published today.

If you think the output on Freeview is tame, then there is a good chance things will get a lot tamer than they currently are on Freeview, and that should also extend to Sky Digital.

Parts 4 and 6 detail the proposals:
http://www.ofcom.org.uk/consult/condocs/...9/main.pdf

You all have until the 4th of September to let ofcom know the way you feel.

But for fu*ks sack don't tell them that CellCast are currently putting profit and "business" over editorial, unless you want to put the nails in the coffin of the Babe Shows.
16-06-2009 01:15
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

shandyman Wrote:
StanTheMan Wrote:

and those 2 channels you mentioned, where are the now? gone. you're totally missing my point.

I'm sorry, shandyman, but it is you who is missing my point. I know precisely why Babestation play it safe, and it's because of that very fact that I think the channel is garbage.
16-06-2009 02:07
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV