Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average

Studio66 & OnlyFans

Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

RE: Studio66 & OnlyFans
(12-10-2018 02:29 )winsaw Wrote:  Found out what happened yesterday at 66 the forced Lucie to leave,

Ben from 66 management sent every girl who works for them a email demanding that from now on they have to give 66 30% of everything the earn from there only fans account,
They have told the girls they are entitled to it as most of there fans have come from there 66 shows,
They have been told that if they don't agree to give up 30% of there money then they have to leave 66,

Also the money the girls get from 66 cams has been cut for everyone down to only 33% of what they make to put that into context babestation pay there girls 55% of what they make on cam,

Told these two things have a number of girls thinking should they stay at 66,

Thanks for finding out winsaw, very interesting indeed to see what happens over the next few weeks as can’t seen many babes agreeing to s66’s demands if any & can see why a number of babes are considering leaving s66. But I can see why s66 are doing this

Will s66 follow through on their threat to make babes leave s66 if they don’t agree to their demands or will they come to a compromise.

Have to agree with robot devil. There could be quite the exodus from s66 very soon which if it happens could spark a much needed shake up like what happened at bs a few years ago. Let’s see where the dominos fall

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 12-10-2018 12:43 by Rammyrascal.)
12-10-2018 12:31
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rake Offline
Tipping for nips and panties

How much money does a babe who does OF from scratch with no TV exposure typically make?
12-10-2018 12:32
KerrAvon Online
Posting Machine

(12-10-2018 09:35 )Rake Wrote:  It is a cut-throat sector of business and anyone going into it, babe or operator, ought to have their eyes open. Business ethics are non-existent on BOTH sides of the equation.

I doubt 66 really expect to cream 33% of the OF takings. They just want the babes to choose to abandon OF if they want shifts at 66. This I assume is because certain babes are doing just enough 66 work to keep in the public eye to boost their OF business, but concentrating on OF more, at the expense of 66.

Yep bet S66 also getting fed up of the no shows, sickness, car breakdown etc excuses, then suddenly see them pop up online elsewhere. They got too comfy. S66 are giving the babes a little reminder of the value of a babeshow shift. The babes will find out sooner or later how valuable, once their initial delusions otherwise dissipates.

Funny how cut-throat they are to punters but surprised when the channel are likewise to them.
12-10-2018 12:37
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

(12-10-2018 12:37 )KerrAvon Wrote:  Yep bet S66 also getting fed up of the no shows, sickness, car breakdown etc excuses, then suddenly see them pop up online elsewhere. They got too comfy. S66 are giving the babes a little reminder of the value of a babeshow shift. The babes will find out sooner or later how valuable, once their initial delusions otherwise dissipates.

Funny how cut-throat they are to punters but surprised when the channel are likewise to them.

^This comment, in particular, ALL DAY LONG. We get it ladies - this is nothing but a job to you, fair enough - but the one's that are blatantly and shamelessly doing the bare minimum for 66 yet still feature - on occasion - but webcam daily, and constantly push their OF pages - THEY need ousting, pronto! Too many lazy girls that clearly can't be arsed with 66 any more. Let 'em leave, I say. Fuck 'em!

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
12-10-2018 12:46
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(12-10-2018 11:07 )darren73 Wrote:  Lucy just doesn't do her Onlyfans she is a partner in 2 hair salon's also she sell's skin care products as well so i think she will be find as she was only doing 4 shift's a month at studio

Yep, she had already cut down her tv shifts to 1 a week so she could focus more on her beauty business, didn’t know she was a partner in 2 hair salons though

Piper Niven Superfan
12-10-2018 12:46
KerrAvon Online
Posting Machine

I suspect Lucy's OF is more lucrative than dime a dozen salons & beauty products. But if she's still off the shows after a year, I'll be proved wrong.
12-10-2018 12:56
andyjb Offline
Posting Machine

For anyone interested, here is the " Only Fans How much could YOU earn? " page.

https://onlyfans.com/how/

As Financial Domination continues to grow, less enthusiasm is required when putting on a show.
12-10-2018 13:04
Charlemagne Offline

(12-10-2018 11:25 )winsaw Wrote:  
(12-10-2018 09:35 )Charlemagne Wrote:  I doubt if this is legal.
The girls need to take advise.

They don't have to offer her girls shifts, those who don't agree will just not get any work everyone will know why but it just will not be said,
Girls like Lucy are making more from only fans than TV I would guess so she was always going to leave other girls will not be so lucky,
I see some saying it's far fetched but it's very true,

It all depends on what contracts or not the girls have. Yes they are self employed but they should still have a contract of work.

They may have a case for contructive dismissal, especailly when they had it in writing what would happen if they didn't agree.
I think that Studio66 are on rocky ground

12-10-2018 13:15
cwpussylover Offline
Banned

(12-10-2018 12:32 )Rake Wrote:  How much money does a babe who does OF from scratch with no TV exposure typically make?

about £25Important

12-10-2018 13:20
HEX!T Away
Retired

i heard different on how much bs pay there girls for the pervcam/cams
they get as little as 30%.
not sure if thats every girls. but ive heard a few of them say 30%

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
12-10-2018 13:34