Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 19 Vote(s) - 2.84 Average

Cherri aka Charlene Hart on the nightshow - Chat

Paul71 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Cherri aka Charlene Hart on the nightshow
(30-09-2011 10:43 )Johnson007 Wrote:  Unlike Windows 7 that wasn't my idea.... see my message from the daytime boards...

(8/9/11) I'm sure there is a much easier way of raising money than jumping out of a plane.... see if she will do a topless night show and then see how much money would be raised....
I'm sure that would smash what ever you thought you might get.....

Just a thought... always think outside the box.... lol

I THANK YOU. (or as Andy Gray used to say on Sky TV..... Take a bow son)

Well as Charlene only reached the £500 mark, don't think we are going to get anything extra extra special? If we can go pass the £600 mark, we can see what extra Charlene will give? Wink

http://apps.facebook.com/fundrazr/activi...354ff019eb

BTW I think we need to pass the £2000 barrier to do another nude show!! laugh
30-09-2011 11:03
Find all posts by this user
RRROGER Away
Posting Machine

I'm full of admiration for Charlene's fund raising efforts, but everyone seems to be losing track of the fact that when she is on the shows, whatever her inclinations are, the show is controlled by the producer; if he says "it's 10pm Charlene, piss off, Lolly's on next" then that's it.

As for my reference to "Cellcast marketing ploy", the point I'm making is that Charlene's fund raising motives are genuine & nothing to do with Cellcast, but that Cellcast have seen an opportunity to exploit the situation.....

30-09-2011 12:33
Paul71 Offline
Posting Machine

(30-09-2011 12:33 )RRROGER Wrote:  I'm full of admiration for Charlene's fund raising efforts, but everyone seems to be losing track of the fact that when she is on the shows, whatever her inclinations are, the show is controlled by the producer; if he says "it's 10pm Charlene, piss off, Lolly's on next" then that's it.

As for my reference to "Cellcast marketing ploy", the point I'm making is that Charlene's fund raising motives are genuine & nothing to do with Cellcast, but that Cellcast have seen an opportunity to exploit the situation.....

Whatever!! Rolleyes If you donated towards the Bungee jump, then thank you from me. I have stated before, this is a very important charity for me, as I have a friend who has cancer. Any money raised that goes towards helping people and their family and friends stop suffering the great sadness that cancer brings. Well that gets my full backing!! Big Grin
(This post was last modified: 30-09-2011 12:51 by Paul71.)
30-09-2011 12:50
RRROGER Away
Posting Machine

(30-09-2011 12:50 )Paul71 Wrote:  
(30-09-2011 12:33 )RRROGER Wrote:  I'm full of admiration for Charlene's fund raising efforts, but everyone seems to be losing track of the fact that when she is on the shows, whatever her inclinations are, the show is controlled by the producer; if he says "it's 10pm Charlene, piss off, Lolly's on next" then that's it.

Whatever!! Rolleyes If you donated towards the Bungee jump, then thank you from me. I have stated before, this is a very important charity for me, as I have a friend who has cancer. Any money raised that goes towards helping people and their family and friends stop suffering the great sadness that cancer brings. Well that gets my full backing!! Big Grin

You're not reading what I've posted, I stated my admiration for Charlene's motives & also posted earlier that I had donated to the fund for personal reasons.

The point I'm making is that if Charlene is on the 9 'til 10 show, who decides what time she finishes, what she does & why.

30-09-2011 13:17
Paul71 Offline
Posting Machine

Charlene has been on the channel for years!! So should know the producers well, they have been asking her to stay on, as she is so popular with the callers.

But it is all guess work, what I understand from Charlene, she was semi-promised the 9 to 10pm slot today, that's why she is in at 4pm today. Because she had to cancel yesterday, they gave away her 9 to 10 pm slot today. So you could be right? If they mess up, you know Charlene will make it up to her fans.
(This post was last modified: 30-09-2011 17:21 by Paul71.)
30-09-2011 17:16
RRROGER Away
Posting Machine

Cherri's started up on the 9 ' til 10 slot on BS Live & has thanked those who've made the show possible, seems that she will stop long enough to strip,
.........so should be an interesting nightshow, & all in a good cause.

EDIT Geri on the mic at 9.30pm saying Cherri only on screen for another 15 minutes,
...........Cherri had already indicated some surprises in store so maybe changing channels.

(This post was last modified: 30-09-2011 21:36 by RRROGER.)
30-09-2011 21:09
Bassman Offline
Junior Poster

(30-09-2011 21:09 )RRROGER Wrote:  Cherri's started up on the 9 ' til 10 slot on BS Live & has thanked those who've made the show possible, seems that she will stop long enough to strip,
.........so should be an interesting nightshow, & all in a good cause.
anywhere to see it on the web??
30-09-2011 21:20
dibs2k9 Offline
Posting Machine

i dont think it will mate as five minutes ago it was announced catch cherri for one hour only so unless theyre gonna surprise us at the end i dont think its gonna happen but i d hope im wrong
30-09-2011 21:20
Tbliss Offline
Apprentice Poster

Ahh, sucks its not on the web streaming Sad
30-09-2011 21:23
ElitePred Offline
Lovin' the Nights

(30-09-2011 21:23 )Tbliss Wrote:  Ahh, sucks its not on the web streaming Sad

You probably could see it on the babestation website.
30-09-2011 21:34
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV