The UK Babe Channels Forum
Why is Partyland also on Sky? - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Night Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Babestation (/forumdisplay.php?fid=99)
+---- Forum: BABESTATION TV (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+---- Thread: Why is Partyland also on Sky? (/showthread.php?tid=5567)

Why is Partyland also on Sky? - Alien Eyes - 30-03-2009 07:37

This is a freeview channel, why is it also on Sky (and twice at that)? I can't see it appealing to Sky viewers, who have other choices vailable to them.

RE: Why is Partyland also on Sky? - DrGrumpyPants - 30-03-2009 07:50

hey

Partyland is a rebranding of Live xxx and was already a sky programme and they show it from freeview which has pissed us all off because they replaced 2 decent shows Babecast and Livexxx for this shite its not the girls fault they worked on the shows and were great its the higher management who i feel couldnt organize a pissup at a brewery !!!!!

RE: Why is Partyland also on Sky? - tony confederate - 30-03-2009 07:54

I guess because it's a new channel they thought it might not get a lot of calls to start with, especially with people needing to re-tune their freeview boxes to even get the channel in the first place. Putting it on Sky as well as freeview would increase the number of calls and keep the channel going in the short term. But if the freeview broadcast is successful and reaches a decent level of calls, I expect the Sky broadcasts will no longer be considered necessary.

RE: Why is Partyland also on Sky? - Shandy - 30-03-2009 08:06

also it cuts costs bigtime just having the 1 set of girls each night rather than one for livexxx, one for babeworld and one for a freeview channel, whilst still getting money from the phones

RE: Why is Partyland also on Sky? - cdm79 - 30-03-2009 20:12

From what I've seen, although it's the same show, the girls seem to be able to do a lot more between 10.00 and 1.00 when the show is only on Sky and then tone it down once it starts on Freeview. So us Sky viewers aren't really missing out. Don't know why it's on channels 907 and 957 though!

RE: Why is Partyland also on Sky? - Shandy - 30-03-2009 20:18

in the other partyland thread, Daryl explains why it tones down on freeview, sounds like they're not happy they have to tone down either, but sounds like once its gone thru a honeymoon period they will raunch it up a bit.

as for why on both channels, its a mystery, my guess is it saves on money tho, less running costs, more profit

RE: Why is Partyland also on Sky? - ǝʌɐʍǝpɐןq - 16-04-2009 05:35

cdm79 Wrote:Don't know why it's on channels 907 and 957 though!

I don't think it is anymore. Only on channel 957.

RE: Why is Partyland also on Sky? - Shandy - 16-04-2009 08:21

yea seems shatcack is now on 3 channels taking over 907........