babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 20 Vote(s) - 3.4 Average

Itssss Back

StanTheMan Offline
Banned

RE: Itssss Back
(30-07-2009 14:50 )tsurugi Wrote:  Why am i tempted?

Same reason most of us are; because you never know what might happen on these 'invisible' test channels Big Grin
31-07-2009 00:08
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Digital Dave Away
Retired

(30-07-2009 12:45 )Wazo Wrote:  Just when we Thought it was finally dead it rises from the ashes again the famous Video Loop.

That's hilarious! Out of interest, how did you find it?

The alien life force that is the essence of the loop must have somehow configured a secret uplink and virtual transponder, using technology currently unknown to us.

Indeed, I've read reports that a remote tribe in New Guinea who have never even seen a television are now worshipping a new God 'Supa Sper' and they've renamed their medicine man 'Wizard with face of dog'.

Scientists are theorising that the loop is somehow being transmitted directly into their brains.

This is turning into an episode of Torchwood - Where's Captain Jack? We need him!
31-07-2009 09:32
steven6 Offline
I'm Orange

I think i'll wait

I wish I could go back in time and kill whoever invented Breast Implants!!!!!!
31-07-2009 09:56
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
TSOJ Offline
Junior Poster

What is this all about? I've got the channels up, but it's just like any other from what I saw in the 4 seconds I watched.
31-07-2009 12:39
Stevie Offline
Baby oil fan

(31-07-2009 12:39 )TSOJ Wrote:  What is this all about? I've got the channels up, but it's just like any other from what I saw in the 4 seconds I watched.

It's about a loop that refuses to die Big Grin
31-07-2009 13:10
Wazo Away
Mr Daniels

(31-07-2009 09:32 )Digital Dave Wrote:  
(30-07-2009 12:45 )Wazo Wrote:  Just when we Thought it was finally dead it rises from the ashes again the famous Video Loop.

That's hilarious! Out of interest, how did you find it?

The alien life force that is the essence of the loop must have somehow configured a secret uplink and virtual transponder, using technology currently unknown to us.

Indeed, I've read reports that a remote tribe in New Guinea who have never even seen a television are now worshipping a new God 'Supa Sper' and they've renamed their medicine man 'Wizard with face of dog'.

Scientists are theorising that the loop is somehow being transmitted directly into their brains.

This is turning into an episode of Torchwood - Where's Captain Jack? We need him!

Found Out from this Link Mate

Digital Spy Sky Weekley Changes

They report Changes that are going to happen on the Sky Epg or what channels are testing etc off the EPG. They make a new Thread each wednesday for the comming week.
31-07-2009 13:43
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

(31-07-2009 13:43 )Wazo Wrote:  Found Out from this Link Mate

They report Changes that are going to happen on the Sky Epg or what channels are testing etc off the EPG. They make a new Thread each wednesday for the comming week.

That's an extremelly handy link, Wazo, but I could do with it explaining a little more, if you'd be so kind.

Are all those frequencies listed there for Sky? For instance, what does it mean when it says 'Txp' or 'Curobird' ?
31-07-2009 17:46
Wazo Away
Mr Daniels

(31-07-2009 17:46 )StanTheMan Wrote:  

That's an extremelly handy link, Wazo, but I could do with it explaining a little more, if you'd be so kind.

Are all those frequencies listed there for Sky? For instance, what does it mean when it says 'Txp' or 'Curobird' ?

Only Bits you really need to know ie example Below

10.847 V - - The Channel Frequency an LNB Polarisation
SR 22.000 - Symbol Rate
FEC 5/6 - 'Forward Error Correction'

I have Freesat so dont have to input The FEC as it works it out automatically not sure about sky boxes though. All i need to enter is the channel frequencey an an if its a Vertical or Horizontal Polarisation an the symbol Rate. If anyone can explain it in a easier way be my guest.
(This post was last modified: 31-07-2009 18:12 by Wazo.)
31-07-2009 18:06
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

(31-07-2009 18:06 )Wazo Wrote:  
(31-07-2009 17:46 )StanTheMan Wrote:  

Only Bits you really need to know ie example Below

10.847 V - - The Channel Frequency an LNB Polarisation
SR 22.000 - Symbol Rate
FEC 5/6 - 'Forward Error Correction'

I have Freesat so dont have to input The FEC as it works it out automatically not sure about sky boxes though. All i need to enter is the channel frequencey an an if its a Vertical or Horizontal Polarisation an the symbol Rate. If anyone can explain it in a easier way be my guest.

No, you misunderstand. I know how to 'add channels' to my Sky box, I just wanted to know what info from that Digital Spy link relates to the Sky stuff?
01-08-2009 00:11
Wazo Away
Mr Daniels

(31-07-2009 17:46 )StanTheMan Wrote:  No, you misunderstand. I know how to 'add channels' to my Sky box, I just wanted to know what info from that Digital Spy link relates to the Sky stuff?

All of it mate its what channels are testing off the sky epg or what channels will be changing epg numbers or what channel epg names will be changed or who has brought a epg slot that was previously used by another channel etc.Sky does all this stuff automatically but these people know in advance.
(This post was last modified: 01-08-2009 00:20 by Wazo.)
01-08-2009 00:16

Click here to watch Babestation TV