Thread Rating:
  • 25 Vote(s) - 1.72 Average

Raven

gingerbloke Offline
Trainee Stud

RE: Where is Raven?
Paddyfrank Wrote:
gingerbloke Wrote:Who cares !!!!!!!!!!! Wink

WHY MAN, WHY? Whats the need for you to be so rude? What way where you brought up? If you've nothing thats either nice or constructive to say about someone, say nothing, especialy as your only judging them on their looks.
Theres plenty of babes of whom i'm certainly not a fan of, so I say nothing. FFS be nice.

P.S. i'm a Raven fan incase you can't guess
I know her a friend of mine used to go out with Rachel (thats her real name) don't get me wrong she looks hot but I woulnd'nt stay in a kitchen alone with her not with knives in anyway.

Free speech is a democratic right so I will say what I feel is right.... I'm not here to gain brownie points
03-02-2009 23:32
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Shandy Offline

gingerbloke Wrote:I know her a friend of mine used to go out with Rachel (thats her real name) don't get me wrong she looks hot but I woulnd'nt stay in a kitchen alone with her not with knives in anyway.

right, thats a pointless post! and pretty slanderous too really! No1 will believe you anyway.

People are obviously interested in her whereabouts and were curious. You don't like her and just wasted effort with your posts there! lol
03-02-2009 23:38
gingerbloke Offline
Trainee Stud

shandyman Wrote:
gingerbloke Wrote:I know her a friend of mine used to go out with Rachel (thats her real name) don't get me wrong she looks hot but I woulnd'nt stay in a kitchen alone with her not with knives in anyway.

right, thats a pointless post! and pretty slanderous too really! No1 will believe you anyway.

People are obviously interested in her whereabouts and were curious. You don't like her and just wasted effort with your posts there! lol
I didn't say I didn't like her she is just a bit scary thats all but i'm getting a bit tired of your pathetic post aimed at me just lately this is a free forum for people to have there views on what they think if you don't like the post don't answer to it because your wasting your effort! lol

Free speech is a democratic right so I will say what I feel is right.... I'm not here to gain brownie points
03-02-2009 23:45
Shandy Offline

I only commented cos your post was a bit rude. If you didn't care, why bother saying to? could have just ignored it. People that do that irritate me, so i wanted to say so.
03-02-2009 23:49
jimbo5030 Offline
Master Poster

anyone got a pic?

as for the knife comment, i like a feisty lady, and dude, im married to candy and tiffany is my mistress!

u big ginger beef curtain

i aint rude, i just dont fucking like you
04-02-2009 00:07
gingerbloke Offline
Trainee Stud

jimbo5030 Wrote:anyone got a pic?

as for the knife comment, i like a feisty lady, and dude, im married to candy and tiffany is my mistress!

u big ginger beef curtain
I'm not really ginger but I am black if you would like to make a comment about that, I was asked a qusetion via PM but answered on the post and yes I do know raven but have'nt got anything against her it's she just isn't my cup of tea but what use is a forum if you can't pass comment or have an opinion.

04-02-2009 00:56
jimbo5030 Offline
Master Poster

chill dude, just messin, and if u dont like people commentin on the ginger thing, then change it, and dont be as pathetic next time as to play the race card, really poor form geezer

i aint rude, i just dont fucking like you
04-02-2009 01:01
Shandy Offline

we're not saying you can't have an opinion, it was that you came on and said "who cares" to someones valid query. Its just rude in my books.

as for knowing supposedly knowing Raven. Anyone can say they do, its the internet and people are known for making stuff up, most people won't believe you, accept it. If you know her, good for you.
04-02-2009 01:02
Shandy Offline

lol good point mate! Smile

jimbo5030 Wrote:chill dude, just messin, and if u dont like people commentin on the ginger thing, then change it, and dont be as pathetic next time as to play the race card, really poor form geezer
04-02-2009 01:09
FinalNova Offline
Lé Serpent Rougé

lol

As thick as you like them and built with ridges deep enough
to carry the maximum load of our unique full on flavours!
I like McCoys
04-02-2009 01:23
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

gemma hiles