babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 53 Vote(s) - 3.38 Average

Old School Babestation Clips

seancarterjz Offline
Junior Poster

RE: Early/Classic Babestation Clips, Caps & Pics
thank very much mate . I curse myself for not recording these back then. I thought this format was gonna carry on ..Sad look forward to your secret stash lol
15-09-2009 19:01
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Addison Away
Lukewarm water

Two clips of Sarah-Louise and Emily taken from the same Babecast show (28/02/2006). This went out not long after the switch to full screen, when the show's format was two babes on per night, alternating half hourly stints:

Sarah-Lou clip
127MB | 17:05

[Image: th_67005_SLBC06_123_210lo.jpg]

Emily clip
234 MB | 31:16

[Image: th_72243_EMBC06_123_159lo.jpg]
21-09-2009 22:43
Addison Away
Lukewarm water

A couple more bits and pieces from shows of a few years ago - in this case a Babecast show from August 2003. In the first clip Dionne and Michelle Rogers do the adopt-as-many-sex-positions-as-you-can-think-of-in-one-minute challenge, and in the second Dionne and Paris (stunning British Asian presenter, and just about the most well spoken presenter there's ever been on any show ever!) do a bit of space hopper bouncing and spell out the phrase "foxy chick" using their bodies to form the letters. The sound on the second clip is out of whack for the first few seconds before syncing with the images again; the clip was made from two different recordings with differing audio properties.

Dionne & Michelle clip
71.1 MB | 2:56

[Image: bcclp_thumb.jpg]

Dionne & Paris clip
192 MB | 7:55

[Image: bcst_dn_pr_thumb.jpg]
13-10-2009 21:05
Addison Away
Lukewarm water

RE: Old School Babestation Clips
Cherri-Lee doing the Babestation Late Babe segment, before she'd adopted that name. This probably dates from around early 2004. Cause for frustration: no full screen. Compensation: babe's microphone used to be left on as a matter of course back in the day, so you get to hear Cherri's side of the convo. There's a choice of a 30 minute basic quality version, and a short (last 7 minutes or so of the show) version with a better quality picture:

Long clip
314 MB | 37:23

Short clip
176 MB | 7:17

[Image: bschpb_thumb.jpg]
15-10-2009 15:34
zezu Offline
Maths Debater

Nice clip Addison, thnx! Strange request, but do you have any old clips with the girls sucking each others toes, and if you do could you please post it? Lol I know some people aren't into that but each 2 there own I guess. Anyways thnx 4 all your other clips aswell!
15-10-2009 15:41
Addison Away
Lukewarm water

(15-10-2009 15:41 )zezu Wrote:  Nice clip Addison, thnx! Strange request, but do you have any old clips with the girls sucking each others toes, and if you do could you please post it? Lol I know some people aren't into that but each 2 there own I guess. Anyways thnx 4 all your other clips aswell!

It's not strange, man! Whatever lights your candle! I've always much preferred seeing the babes appear in bare feet myself, but that's more to do with wanting to see them appear as nude and natural as they can, and hating to see their legs and feet hidden under stockings and shoes. Never really got into the toe sucking thing (although I like to watch Anastasia doing it!). Also, many babes seem a bit unhappy when asked to do it and seem awkward and self-conscious when doing it or having it done to them (although in the past Alicia Rhodes, Rio Lee and Kiera Pharrell have said they like having their toes sucked). It's hard to enjoy something if the person you're watching is not enjoying it. At any rate, I've never set out to keep recordings where it specifically occurs, but if I find do find some examples of it in passing, I'll bear you in mind!
15-10-2009 16:26
Jacko00 Offline
Junior Poster

thanks for the clips, do you have any of claire daniels or jo lawrence?
15-10-2009 16:44
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

Addison has kindly given permission for me to post this clip.
It is a much smaller file size version of the 7 minute video in his earlier post.
I thought some of you might want to see Cherri coming on her pillow near the end of the clip - very funny, but might have been put off downloading it due to the large file size. I have reduced it by a factor of 10 by cropping off the onscreen graphics and converting to .mp4 type without much loss of quality.
Its only a 16MB .mp4 file, use VLC player.
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=4YEKAO3M

Screenshot below
[Image: c_8.jpg]
15-10-2009 18:14
Addison Away
Lukewarm water

Clip featuring Babecast's short-lived quartered screen. At the start Vicky Valentine and Emily Dean discover they can montage their heads and upper bodies onto the lower half of Dionne's body, in the section of the screen shown directly below theirs, then Emily has a go at the spin-the-chair game (babe gets spun around in the chair until dizzy, then tries to follow a set course in the studio leading to a board with different instructions pinned on it), and goes arse-over-tip, much to Vicky V's amusement! Also glimpsed in this: Sarah-Louise, Jo Evans.

Clip
March '06 | 171 MB | 7:20

[Image: bcspnch720_01_thumb.jpg]

[Image: bcspnch720_02_thumb.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 16-10-2009 19:49 by Addison.)
16-10-2009 19:47
Ducky Offline
Quack Quack Bitches!

found an old video tape with classic footage (I'd hidden it in the basement from my girlfriend years ago, lol)

May have a go at converting some it for upload here. Some of it way old with Louise Hodges and stuff

The wonderful, sexy, Reed Amber, is now on OnlyFans!
https://onlyfans.com/reedamberx
She is a Studio66 Legend!
AND she also has a dedicated Foot Fetish OnlyFans page, too,
https://onlyfans.com/feetandmore
17-10-2009 11:34

Click here to watch Babestation TV