babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 16 Vote(s) - 3 Average

ealybird nips out all over the place this mornining

bigduk Offline
Junior Poster

ealybird nips out all over the place this mornining
been watching for about 5 mins and already seen nip about 2 times, great way to wake up
(This post was last modified: 20-07-2009 07:05 by bigduk.)
20-07-2009 07:03
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
filsh32 Offline
Junior Poster

RE: ealybird nips out all over the place this mornining
(20-07-2009 07:03 )bigduk Wrote:  been watching for about 5 mins and already seen nip about 2 times, great way to wake up

Who was it?
20-07-2009 09:55
al4 Offline
Daytime wanking rocks

Yep it was great, but i'm taking credit for this !!!!!!! I had a super call with stephanie last week and asked her it there was any chance of an accidental but on purpose nipslip, she said she'll have a go (game girl), any how it never happened so i called her back,she told me that there were too many producers in the studio and she could get told off if she got caught, but then she told me her next shift was today and she would give it a go. So at 5.30am today i was her first caller and asked her if we were still on, she said YES but you'll have too wait till after 6.00am as we still have producers and girls from the nigth shift around waiting for lifts and cabs home. Well after 6.am you saw the result of my work. i was gonna give you guy's a heads-up on this but i was not sure stephanie was gonna go for it (how wrong was i).
Stephanie is back on next Monday or Wednesday, i,ve asked her too wear a blue or yellow top(1st colours that came too my head) and go for it again.
If you ever call her ask her about robbie (not my real name) from this forum who asked her for the nipslip,she'll back up this tale.
Once again sorry for not giving you guys a heads-up on this.

........................Cool

20-07-2009 18:03
wayne2 Offline
Apprentice Poster

as any 1 got the vid plz
20-07-2009 18:08
ding69 Offline
Senior Poster

firebird has the clip going post soon fingers crossed
20-07-2009 18:17
mrwotzup Offline
...---...

(20-07-2009 18:03 )al4 Wrote:  Yep it was great, but i'm taking credit for this !!!!!!! I had a super call with stephanie last week and asked her it there was any chance of an accidental but on purpose nipslip, she said she'll have a go (game girl), any how it never happened so i called her back,she told me that there were too many producers in the studio and she could get told off if she got caught, but then she told me her next shift was today and she would give it a go. So at 5.30am today i was her first caller and asked her if we were still on, she said YES but you'll have too wait till after 6.00am as we still have producers and girls from the nigth shift around waiting for lifts and cabs home. Well after 6.am you saw the result of my work. i was gonna give you guy's a heads-up on this but i was not sure stephanie was gonna go for it (how wrong was i).
Stephanie is back on next Monday or Wednesday, i,ve asked her too wear a blue or yellow top(1st colours that came too my head) and go for it again.
If you ever call her ask her about robbie (not my real name) from this forum who asked her for the nipslip,she'll back up this tale.

Well Done mate we need more callers like you [Image: smileyvault-cute-big-smiley-animated-041.gif]

[Image: smiley-happy0003.gif]

[Image: smiley-happy0034.gif]
20-07-2009 18:18
al4 Offline
Daytime wanking rocks

(20-07-2009 18:08 )wayne2 Wrote:  as any 1 got the vid plz
Sorry mate i don't, but next time i get something like this going on i'll PM one of the many great video posters we here and tip them off (what a fool should of done that yesterday!).......Blush

..................Cool

20-07-2009 18:36
Kenilo Offline
Master Poster

(20-07-2009 18:36 )al4 Wrote:  
(20-07-2009 18:08 )wayne2 Wrote:  as any 1 got the vid plz
Sorry mate i don't, but next time i get something like this going on i'll PM one of the many great video posters we here and tip them off (what a fool should of done that yesterday!).......Blush

..................Cool

Got a few pics with my phone.no idea how to post them. New to this
20-07-2009 19:28
killyourself Offline
Master Poster

(20-07-2009 18:03 )al4 Wrote:  Yep it was great, but i'm taking credit for this !!!!!!! I had a super call with stephanie last week and asked her it there was any chance of an accidental but on purpose nipslip, she said she'll have a go (game girl), any how it never happened so i called her back,she told me that there were too many producers in the studio and she could get told off if she got caught, but then she told me her next shift was today and she would give it a go. So at 5.30am today i was her first caller and asked her if we were still on, she said YES but you'll have too wait till after 6.00am as we still have producers and girls from the nigth shift around waiting for lifts and cabs home. Well after 6.am you saw the result of my work. i was gonna give you guy's a heads-up on this but i was not sure stephanie was gonna go for it (how wrong was i).

Hey al4....If you can talk girls into nip slips do us all a favour and phone up Danica on The Pad.

Freek on a leash
20-07-2009 22:21
al4 Offline
Daytime wanking rocks

LOL...........if she say's yes [b] ALL YOU GUYS WILL BE THE 1st TO KNOW.

..................................Cool

20-07-2009 22:49

Click here to watch Babestation TV