Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 136 Vote(s) - 3.04 Average

Louise Porter - Chat and Pics

M-L-L Offline
The Last Straw

RE: Louise Porter - Chat and Pics
(15-01-2015 23:11 )Tractor boy Wrote:  It would be nice if Louise got naked, at the moment it looks like she is training with the British swimming squad for the Rio Olympics.

Wink I think only Lori is allowed to be naked before 10:15pm
15-01-2015 23:15
Find all posts by this user
bigfatpiggyporker Offline
Goodbye

Loved Louise in that blue swimsuit/leotard this evening, showed off her curves wonderfully.
16-01-2015 00:18
M-L-L Offline
The Last Straw

Smile In the office now.
With a top that unbuttons? Wink
16-01-2015 00:36
M-L-L Offline
The Last Straw

Wink...unbuttons...and comes off completely. Wink

Only just gone back on now.

Rammy will need to make sure his defibrillator has been charged up.Big Laugh
16-01-2015 01:03
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

very good return so far from Louise, especially her last stint in her sexy secretary outfit in the office which included Louise wearing just her stockings, suspenders and tiny black knickers/thong bent over the desk with her magnificent arse at the camera eekeekeekshockedshocked

Louise hasn't "bribed anyone to get another chance" at bs, she clearly brings in the calls for bs, so bs keep having her on simple as that and definitely wont win the wear most clothes contest on the nightshows Smile if you don't like Louise then don't watch her

update louise is back from her break and wowzers!!!!!!!!! eekeekeekshockedshockedshocked she is looking stunning in her slightly seethrough black onepiece and stockings eekeekeekshockedshocked

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 16-01-2015 02:02 by Rammyrascal.)
16-01-2015 01:47
REX MASTER Offline
LOVE QUEEN PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG

Welcome Back Ms Porter!!!! Iv Missed You Baby.Heart

The Sexy Ms Louise Porter Is Back And My I Say Shes Looking Mighty Fine Tonight In That Sexy Black Lace Outfit and Sexy Black Sheer Stockings Bouncing Those Big Juicy Tits and That Sexy Ass... Missed Her Stint In The Office Hope She Goes There Again Tonight.. Must Give Her A Welcome Back Call

Lover of Girls in Stockings Latex and High Heels.....

LOVE THESE BABES......

LILLY ROMA, PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG, CLARE RICHARDS,TIFFANY CHAMBERS, CAMILLA JAYNE, SOPHIA KNIGHT, ANGELA LOUISE DOWNS, ASHLEY EMMA, LOLLY BADCOCK, TORI LEE, PAIGE TURNAH, LOUISE PORTER, CATY COLE, BETH, JENNIFER JADE, JENNA HOSKINS, GEORGINA DARBY, SOPHIE HART, BROOKIE LITTLE, GEORGIE SERINO, JASMINE JAE, KANDI KAY, ANNIE BULLAH, HANNAH MARTIN, ADELE TAYLOR, MICA MARTINEZ, SITARA, REE PETRA, RUBY SUMMERS, ELLA MAI, LUCY ZARA, ANI JAMES, DIONNE MENDEZ
16-01-2015 02:55
dazza101 Offline
Junior Poster

(16-01-2015 01:47 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  very good return so far from Louise, especially her last stint in her sexy secretary outfit in the office which included Louise wearing just her stockings, suspenders and tiny black knickers/thong bent over the desk with her magnificent arse at the camera eekeekeekshockedshocked

Louise hasn't "bribed anyone to get another chance" at bs, she clearly brings in the calls for bs, so bs keep having her on simple as that and definitely wont win the wear most clothes contest on the nightshows Smile if you don't like Louise then don't watch her

update louise is back from her break and wowzers!!!!!!!!! eekeekeekshockedshockedshocked she is looking stunning in her slightly seethrough black onepiece and stockings eekeekeekshockedshocked

I Think it is one Night Only Louise Said Herself she does not Know when she is on Again The Scottish Sex Pot/Munchkin is Away is for 3 weeks so Maybe Louise will be on more Often or Better Still as a Full time Replacement for the Other Performer who Only shows up when she Feels like it or When she can be Bothered too No names think of Magnum pi his Helicopter mate.
(This post was last modified: 16-01-2015 03:34 by dazza101.)
16-01-2015 03:23
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

brilliant return from louise last night. she looked fantastic all night in each of her outfits she wore (i saw louise in 3 different outfits during the time i watched her) and she was on top form all night with her best stint being the one she did in her sexy secretary outfit on the the office set which included lots of her lovely big boobs bouncing around, showed all her midriff, lovely bending over with her magnificent arse at the camera and spent a lot of time wearing just her black thong, stockings and suspenders.

hope louise can be on soon, especially with caty and mica off on their hols soon

Piper Niven Superfan
16-01-2015 10:35
thescientist Away

Absolutely delighted to see the incredibly beautiful, curvy LouiseHeartHeartHeart back on screen, missed her so much. Great outfits as usual to show her looking at her best. And OMG those delicious titseek looking as playable as ever. Please come back soon.
16-01-2015 15:17
MagicRat Offline
Senior Poster

Damn! I didn't know she was back on and I missed it.
16-01-2015 17:12
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV