Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 136 Vote(s) - 3.04 Average

Louise Porter - Chat and Pics

Rammyrascal Online
Team Thicc

RE: Louise Porter - Chat and Pics
brilliant night from louise last night. she looked very very hot in each one of her outfits and was on top form all night with lots of her playing with her lovely big boobs, showed a lot of midriff and lots of her bent over with her magnificent arse at the camera. hope louise is on asap next week

Piper Niven Superfan
06-08-2014 08:48
Find all posts by this user
Johnson007 Offline
Master Poster

Caught it just as she hoisted that leotard right over her ass cheeks both sides...... we fucking love your ass Louise... wanna see more of it....

I'd just love a REP everyone once in a while....
06-08-2014 12:00
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

Bravo Ms Porter always one of the babes of the night
06-08-2014 14:49
Rammyrascal Online
Team Thicc

eekeekeekeekeekeekeekeekeekshockedshockedshockedshockedshocked Louise is back tonight and my god she is looking fantastic in a very see through black outfit eekeekeekeekshockedshocked

need a cold shower already shockedshockedshocked

Piper Niven Superfan
17-08-2014 22:25
Rammyrascal Online
Team Thicc

very good night from louise last night. she looked fantastic in all her outfits and was on her best form too including playing with her lovely big boobs, showing a lot of midriff, good on her own and when she was doing a 241 with cali and of course lots of her magnificent arse (the best arse/bum/rear on the babeshows) at the camera.

more of the same tonight please Louise as the schedule says louise is on again tonight Smile

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 18-08-2014 09:57 by Rammyrascal.)
18-08-2014 09:47
Rammyrascal Online
Team Thicc

not much screentime for louise tonight Sad did 9pm-10pm then went off screen to do bscams and has only just come back on to main bs now.

update didn't see much of louise last night as she was mainly on bscams, only saw her do 1 stint after 10pm in which louise put on her usual good show with lots of her playing with her big boobs, showing a bit of midriff and lots of her turning round and bending over with her magnificent arse at the camera

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 19-08-2014 06:44 by Rammyrascal.)
19-08-2014 00:56
Rammyrascal Online
Team Thicc

yay!!!! louise and her magnificent arse are back tonight !!!!!

[Image: -t-9]

Piper Niven Superfan
24-08-2014 23:56
REX MASTER Offline
LOVE QUEEN PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG

The Sexy Ms Louise Porter Looks Soo Stunning in That Leopard Print Leotard, Black Fishnet Stockings and Black Boots Bent Over On All Fours Ontop of The Pool Table Bouncing That Beautiful Big Juicy Ass...... I Love It When Ms Porter Wears these Leotards Especially That Black Shiny Tight One... Those Big Juicy Tits Look Soo Amazing....

Oh I Soo Badly Want To Pot Ms Porters Holes With My Cue....

Oh I So Want

Lover of Girls in Stockings Latex and High Heels.....

LOVE THESE BABES......

LILLY ROMA, PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG, CLARE RICHARDS,TIFFANY CHAMBERS, CAMILLA JAYNE, SOPHIA KNIGHT, ANGELA LOUISE DOWNS, ASHLEY EMMA, LOLLY BADCOCK, TORI LEE, PAIGE TURNAH, LOUISE PORTER, CATY COLE, BETH, JENNIFER JADE, JENNA HOSKINS, GEORGINA DARBY, SOPHIE HART, BROOKIE LITTLE, GEORGIE SERINO, JASMINE JAE, KANDI KAY, ANNIE BULLAH, HANNAH MARTIN, ADELE TAYLOR, MICA MARTINEZ, SITARA, REE PETRA, RUBY SUMMERS, ELLA MAI, LUCY ZARA, ANI JAMES, DIONNE MENDEZ
25-08-2014 04:07
Rammyrascal Online
Team Thicc

good night from the scouse sexpot last night. she looked very hot all night and was on top form all night with lots of her playing with her big boobs, showing a nice amount of midriff and lots of her bent over with her magnificent arse at the camera. good to see louise get a good amount of screentime last night.

more of the same tonight Louise. just seen the schedule for tonight on bs facebook page and Louise is on it

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 25-08-2014 09:46 by Rammyrascal.)
25-08-2014 09:27
graham50 Offline
Junior Poster

(06-08-2014 08:48 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  brilliant night from louise last night. she looked very very hot in each one of her outfits and was on top form all night with lots of her playing with her lovely big boobs, showed a lot of midriff and lots of her bent over with her magnificent arse at the camera. hope louise is on asap next week

Hi rammyrascal isnt Louise looking gorgeous and sexy on babestation wow she was flashing her big boobs last night I wish she would wear a bikini another girl I like is Sophie hart but Louise is still my number 1 babe
25-08-2014 22:19
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV