Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 22 Vote(s) - 2.77 Average

Ani's fave new pose

El Minx Offline
Always refreshing

RE: Ani's fave new pose
I don't really care what pose she's striking she's absolutely beautiful from every angle and her performance tonight is so hot that the ice caps at the South Pole are melting a damn sight quicker
12-07-2009 23:54
Find all posts by this user
Ani James Offline
The Anibum Returns

El Minx Wrote:I don't really care what pose she's striking she's absolutely beautiful from every angle and her performance tonight is so hot that the ice caps at the South Pole are melting a damn sight quicker

Ooooooh dear think of the poor polar bears!!!!!!

Thanks, all the girls are working really well at the moment so all your comments are really appreciated.. Smile)))

Heres a link that may make u smile for all of you that have never called and wonder what I talk about.. hehehe

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h_6lyPEuM_M

I know what you're doing... I just wanna do it with you
14-07-2009 03:15
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Digital Dave Away
Retired

That's great! And well done to Ani for having the sense of humour to go along with it and appreciate the joke.

Ani James Wrote:Ooooooh dear think of the poor polar bears!!!!!!

Thanks, all the girls are working really well at the moment so all your comments are really appreciated.. Smile)))

Heres a link that may make u smile for all of you that have never called and wonder what I talk about.. hehehe

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h_6lyPEuM_M
14-07-2009 10:50
bbrodriguez Offline
Your best is an idiot!

There she goes again, pointing her perfect puss straight at the camera and even having the good grace to prop a pillow under her lovely arse, helping to get more of it in shot and out from behind the banner! Gotta love Ani James!!!
14-07-2009 23:58
Ani James Offline
The Anibum Returns

(14-07-2009 23:58 )bbrodriguez Wrote:  There she goes again, pointing her perfect puss straight at the camera and even having the good grace to prop a pillow under her lovely arse, helping to get more of it in shot and out from behind the banner! Gotta love Ani James!!!

Hahaha hilarious that u noticed I do that!!!... the camera angle doesn't quite get the angle right so i'm always shouting for a pillow.. camera peeps hate it as they say you cant see my face for my pussy!... errrrr and their point is????? Wink

15-07-2009 07:13
SOCATOA Offline
"mini see through thong"

Lovely Ani!!! Nice to see a girl who doesnt take things to seriously. Always smiles, perfect body, Top Babe!!!!!!!! Would share my Kit Kat with her anytime!!
(This post was last modified: 15-07-2009 08:38 by SOCATOA.)
15-07-2009 08:37
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

very good you tube ani. seen him do this with other babechannel babes a good sport to go along with it.

hope you had a good night last night

and id share my last rolo with ani

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 15-07-2009 11:24 by Rammyrascal.)
15-07-2009 11:24
Ani James Offline
The Anibum Returns

Just to let u know me and SJ will be doining a little oil action together later on tonight!!! Wooo hooo x

16-07-2009 22:28
SashasMan Offline
Senior Poster

(16-07-2009 22:28 )Ani James Wrote:  Just to let u know me and SJ will be doining a little oil action together later on tonight!!! Wooo hooo x

I see it last night Ani top stuff you and SJ are hot stuff together made me laugh though what you said about keeping you and denni apart Big Laugh
17-07-2009 07:09
El Minx Offline
Always refreshing

Ani's looking drop dead sexy in her boots tonight, always forget my worries when I'm watching her on Babeworld and sometimes forget other stuff as well like the time, where I am, my own name. Nothing important though
21-07-2009 00:25
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Studio 66