Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 17 Vote(s) - 2.94 Average

Oh dear even more OSG! - Discussion

Bluearmy71 Offline
Army Of Blue

Oh dear even more OSG! - Discussion
OSG = ON Screen Graphics, I don't watch babe world very often because of the stupid amount of OSG, that stupid girlfax thing running on the right hand side of the screen for long periods being a major factor as to why I dont watch it, I am watching Tammy and Angela putting on what looks like a damn good show but half the screen is taken up with OSG'S is there any real need for this, i understand you have to have some on there fair enough but why so big and why do they have to take up half the screen, you seem to be able to put the T&C's at a reasonable size and again yeah have your number bigger than that but why cant it and all the OSG'S just scroll above the T&C's in the same fashion!

I know this is probably and old argument but I really do feel those that run these shows should take note, I cant be the only one who is put off watch your channels by these continually increasing in size OSG'S!
11-07-2009 00:23
Find all posts by this user
perana68 Offline
Master Poster

RE: Oh dear even more OSG! - Discussion
Couldn't agree more, I was pleased to see the return of Tammy but all the good shots were ruined by the graphics in the way
11-07-2009 08:34
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

hate the size of the graphics too but if one of my fav babes is on like ani or denni then i can usually ignore them

Piper Niven Superfan
11-07-2009 16:00
bbrodriguez Offline
Your best is an idiot!

Have you seen the amount of OSG on Babeworld Wives lately?

Babeworld bosses please note; If you're gonna have a sidebar that big, at least try to spell 'Amateur' correctly!!! Very unprofessional (and kinda ironic).
13-07-2009 00:26
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Studio 66