Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 14 Vote(s) - 2.93 Average

Theme nights

Addison Away
Lukewarm water

RE: Theme nights
Spin The Bottle/Truth Or Dare Night. Of course, the girls must solemnly swear to tell the truth or carry out the dares beforehand! Then, they spin a bottle (or they could "draw straws" or something), one of them gets picked, and viewers ring in to hear the secret truth revealed or get to set the dare. The presenter who avoided getting selected by the bottle could also join in and request a truth or dare from her colleague!
04-11-2008 18:25
Find all posts by this user
Addison Away
Lukewarm water

Aggie69 Wrote:Any mention of stockings and suspenders night and I'll be tuned into in a flash!
But it's stockings and suspenders night on almost all of the channels every night these days, Aggie! It would be nice to get the girls away from the seemingly ubiquitous fishnets or stockings one or two nights of the week, or at least have the girls treat stockings like bras (or like stockings used to be treated) i.e. as part of a striptease, something to be peeled off at some point, rather than worn for the entire evening.
05-11-2008 00:49
Addison Away
Lukewarm water

By the way, I’m not having a pop at anyone who likes the stockings and suspenders look. Fair do's to you (I think you do extremely well out of the shows at the moment Smile). Looking at some of the suggestions for theme nights so far though, quite a few would already fall into the stockings/suspenders category:
  • Secretarys: glasses, notebook and pen, blouse, short skirt, black stockings, suspenders and black high heels.
  • Naughty Nurses: nurse’s uniform and stockings and suspenders (white this time).
  • Military: Camouflaged tops and vests, ripped stockings and boots.
  • Schoolgirls: white shirt and tie, hair in bunches/pigtails and fishnet stockings or knee socks.
  • Christmas: Santa top and hat, or reindeer antlers and – Christmas – stockings!
In my opinion It would just be good to have one or two ideas that veer away a bit from the stockings, and that allow bare legs and toes out to play with some of these themes.
05-11-2008 02:46
admiral decker Offline
Seeker of truth and justice

bristolian Wrote:lingerie night would be a winner!!

I thought every night was a lingerie night!
05-11-2008 08:56
tvxmole Offline
Senior Poster

Can the person who wanted a Sarah Palin themed night elaborate on that?

http://www.televisionx.com
05-11-2008 19:21
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
bristolian Offline
Junior Poster

sarah palin lookalike- all power suits and shoulder pads, possibly also in a lara croft-style shootin' look.

i know, i am sick[Image: sarah-palin-hottie.jpg]
05-11-2008 19:37
Addison Away
Lukewarm water

tvxmole Wrote:Can the person who wanted a Sarah Palin themed night elaborate on that?
It's basically just the secretary theme under a different name - glasses, blouse, skirt, nylons and heels (see bristolian's picture Smile).
05-11-2008 20:08
chocker Offline
Junior Poster

How about something on the Naked News theme.
That always seems to pull the viewers in but they have spoilt it by blanking the bottom bits out.
05-11-2008 21:08
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV