Junior Poster

RE: Victoria - Discussion Thread
Classic Lady V doesn't take long when I watch thisWink
17-06-2010 15:14
Find all posts by this user
frankie007 Offline
Apprentice Poster

Where is Lady V??
Hey Guys, where has she gone?? Surely someone must know.

She is the Greatest Daytime honey!

Surely someone must know something? A model or another Daytime babe??

Can anyone enlighten us?
24-06-2010 07:51
Charlemagne Offline

(16-06-2010 13:45 )Venom55 Wrote:  Does anyone have a good high resolution scan of the pic in my avatar or any other open leg shots? Thanks.

This looks like one of the pics that she did years ago for Simonscans.

You could try looking there.. she was called Emily then Smile
24-06-2010 08:29
speedybert Away
Posting Machine

RE: Where is Lady V??
(24-06-2010 07:51 )frankie007 Wrote:  Hey Guys, where has she gone?? Surely someone must know.

She is the Greatest Daytime honey!

Surely someone must know something? A model or another Daytime babe??

Can anyone enlighten us?

The problem for you is that the majority of models on these channels tend not too keep their fan base overly informed of what they are up to.Victoria is one.She announced her departure from the night shows about 3 years ago on air.She then did the Early Bird for a while and then went off to have baby no.1.She reappeared without warning late in 08 on the nightshows for a few months then went back to the Pad.Over recent months she's started to "cover up" a bit indicating that she might be pregnant again but as she never says anything to confirm or deny we just have to speculate.Some models tell us evrything(Kelly Bell)but sadly Lady V is one of those who tells us nothing.So you might just have to sit tight and wait.
First and formeost it appears that she only does modelling and motherhood so she might make a return to the Pad,who knows?What I mean by that is that there is no mention of "another career"outside of modelling

If you can't say anything nice.....join the club!!
(This post was last modified: 24-06-2010 09:02 by speedybert.)
24-06-2010 09:00
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

have some news on the lady v front. It looks like lady v has left the babeshows as she has posted this on amanda rendall's facebook 14 mins ago

"Victoria Roberts Hey Hun didn't realise you'd left Bang Babes. Was going to pop in with some outfits i found while clearing out all my naughty drawers!!! Your the only other girl that wears them even smaller than me!!! Ha ha!
I got that little pink all in one from this website http://wickedweasel.com/en-gb/bikinis/styles/489. So if you... ever wanted to get more but in different styles, here's my little secret bikini site. Happy hunting hun, and all the best for Bluebird. Much Love Vic xxxSee more wickedweasel.com
14 minutes ago"

the fact that victoria has said she has cleared out her naughty drawers indicates for me she has left the babeshows and is starting her life away from the babeshows. love it when she says youre the only one who wears them smaller than me

good luck lady v. all the best for the future

Piper Niven Superfan
24-06-2010 15:44
pewack1976 Offline
Account closed

[split] Victoria Caps & Vid Thread
ive not seen lady v for a while,it a shame that coz she always looked hot on the dayshow,some of the outfits were jaw dropping eek laugh
30-07-2010 15:31
skully Offline

RE: Victoria Caps & Vid Thread
She's left the babeshows according to one of the other girls mate, so you may not see her again Sad

Ad eundum quo nemo ante iit.
Tha thu 'nad fhaighean.
30-07-2010 15:41
pewack1976 Offline
Account closed

RE: Victoria Caps & Vid Thread
(30-07-2010 15:41 )skully Wrote:  She's left the babeshows according to one of the other girls mate, so you may not see her again Sad

thanks skully Wink
30-07-2010 15:53
mogga Offline
Jess Lloyd lover

I miss her. Well done Skully for all the caps and vids, what would we have done without u. U r a true legend
20-08-2010 20:10
GillyboyTwo Offline
Master Poster

Many thanks for the news 'scully' !, Wink that the gorgeous Victoria has left the show.annoyed Victoria was my favourite girl BlushBlush at the time on BangBabes around about the sametime when Alex Adams left her Channel and joined B/B. Quite a number of months ago.I'll miss her Coolannoyed as many others will. Well Good luck to whatever she does !!.ShyRolleyesCoolCool
(This post was last modified: 20-08-2010 21:42 by GillyboyTwo.)
20-08-2010 21:41
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV