Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Rating:
  • 74 Vote(s) - 2.99 Average

Carmen Terrell - Discussion Thread

bytor Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Carmen - Vids, Caps & Chat
Great first night show from one of the hottest babes out there.
09-07-2009 06:22
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
SirAssAlot Away
Ban All Ass Lickers!!!!

As i said in Delta's thread.

I text the show a few times last night asking when Delta's going to remove her net bottoms so i can call her as I'm not into net stuff but she never took them of 1s Sad. She wore them ugly nets till 2am then Carmen Terrell took over & even that was a waste of money.

All Carmen did was get her tits out a bit Sad. Although she showed more than what you'd see on the Boring Babestation channels lol lol.

When i was talking to Carmen she said she wasn't going to do anything cause it was her 1st night & that she's keeping her good move's for tonight when she's on with Anna. Hmm we'll see tonight if she does move or if Elites going to be Another Babestation channel....

I hope Anna teaches Carmen how to shake her booty hehe

Why members post content that's not shown to the public is beyond me.
Because of certain posts they’ve now blacked out the cams or moved them out of the way so we can’t see anything. Thanks guys you really know how to screw things up for the rest of us...
Over my 6 years of being a forum member I've never seen anything so stupid...
(This post was last modified: 09-07-2009 09:34 by SirAssAlot.)
09-07-2009 09:30
lee est Offline
Banned

carmen was amazing last just how like my girls hot not shame about show her tits better boring babestation how had 3 daytime girl all covered up all night so i wonder who ia with carmen tonight i hope anna and someone else
09-07-2009 09:57
Hazhard Away
Banned

Great to see her on last night, mainly the fact i wanted delta off the screen Big Grin , nah, she looked great, would liked to have seen a bit more movement but oh well, its only her first night Wink
09-07-2009 10:49
SirAssAlot Away
Ban All Ass Lickers!!!!

HaZ Wrote:Great to see her on last night, mainly the fact i wanted delta off the screen Big Grin , nah, she looked great, would liked to have seen a bit more movement but oh well, its only her first night Wink

I totally agree I would love to of seen more of Carmen but she wouldn't do anything even for the callers before me. As I said we'll see if she's going to do anything tonight when she's on with Anna if not send her to Babestation cause that's all they ever do lol lol.

All Carmen did was get her tits out a bit Sad. Although she showed more than what you'd see on the Boring Babestation channels lol lol.

When i was talking to Carmen she said she wasn't going to do anything cause it was her 1st night & that she's keeping her good move's for tonight when she's on with Anna. Hmm we'll see tonight if she does move or if Elites going to be Another Babestation channel!!

I hope Anna teaches Carmen how to shake her booty hehe

Because of certain posts they’ve now blacked out the cams or moved them out of the way so we can’t see anything. Thanks guys you really know how to screw things up for the rest of us...
(This post was last modified: 09-07-2009 11:40 by SirAssAlot.)
09-07-2009 11:03
Carmen Terrell Offline
CARMEN ELITE TV

hi guys.. well thanks for your comments.. like i said.. was unexpected for me to come on last night! and jumped on at 2am lol! but great to speak to some of you...
anyway, sorry you were bored to the man above...lol, hehehe... as for the rest of you... well ill see ya tonight!!!! heehee... xxxxxx mwwwaaaahhhhhh!! xxxxx

CARMEN - LADY LATINA x
09-07-2009 11:36
scope Offline
Senior Poster

great show last night carmen cant wait 2 see u later Big Grin
09-07-2009 11:43
aaron Offline
Posting Machine

Well I certainly wasn't bored watching Carmen, otherwise I'd have gone to sleep, instead of staying up nearly all night. laugh
09-07-2009 11:45
SirAssAlot Away
Ban All Ass Lickers!!!!

Carmen Terrell Wrote:hi guys.. well thanks for your comments.. like i said.. was unexpected for me to come on last night! and jumped on at 2am lol! but great to speak to some of you...
anyway, sorry you were bored to the man above...lol, hehehe... as for the rest of you... well ill see ya tonight!!!! heehee... xxxxxx mwwwaaaahhhhhh!! xxxxx

Your a very hot babe & no your not boring it was Delta that was boring cause of the net stuff. I even rang you last night but you would move or show anything apart from a tit or 2 Big Grin.

I'll ring you tonight but only if you move & show more cause £1.50 a min doing nothing is a waste of money sorry to say Sad Sad. That's why i don't waste my time with babestation any more....

(This post was last modified: 09-07-2009 11:47 by SirAssAlot.)
09-07-2009 11:45
scope Offline
Senior Poster

Tintin Wrote:
Carmen Terrell Wrote:hi guys.. well thanks for your comments.. like i said.. was unexpected for me to come on last night! and jumped on at 2am lol! but great to speak to some of you...

Your a very hot babe & no your not boring it was Delta that was boring cause of the net stuff. I even rang you last night but you would move or show anything apart from a tit or 2 Big Grin.

I'll ring you tonight but only if you move & show more cause £1.50 a min doing nothing is a waste of money sorry to say Sad Sad. That's why i don't waste my time with babestation any more....

it was her first nightshow give her some credit at least she got her boobs out thats all i wanted 2 see laugh
09-07-2009 11:55

Click here to watch Studio 66