Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 28 Vote(s) - 3.04 Average

the pads gorgeous early bird jenna

Westley Offline
Junior Poster

RE: the pads gorgeous early bird jenna
(19-07-2009 17:17 )HaZ Wrote:  Yes she was called Natasha on bangbabes, and im pretty certain that Natasha is her real name aswell.

I remember seeing natasha as a very delectable daytime blonde nurse,wow lol,i miss the early morning chats with her supersweet tashtastic x
12-08-2009 14:18
Find all posts by this user
Hollywood PillowPants Offline
p.W.o 4 LIFE!!!

Out of curiosity,i was wondering if Jenna/Natasha holds the record for appearances on different babechannels? by my reckoning only Cassie could challenge her for the title.

""This show's about as interesting as Nick Griffin reading excerpts from 'Mein Kampf'!"
12-08-2009 19:53
skateguy Offline
Posting Machine

Quite a few girls have appeared on a large number of channels. A couple that spring to mind are Delta White and Carmel Moore.

Flash the Gash...... ......Encrypted Shows...... ......Knickerless Daytime Clips...... ......Hotbox XXX...... ......Mic Left On Clips
12-08-2009 19:55
Hollywood PillowPants Offline
p.W.o 4 LIFE!!!

(12-08-2009 19:55 )skateguy Wrote:  Quite a few girls have appeared on a large number of channels. A couple that spring to mind are Delta White and Carmel Moore.

Hmm,i think you're right,Carmel Moore has been on more nightime shows, but if you count daytime shows as a different entity i still think Jenna would edge it.

""This show's about as interesting as Nick Griffin reading excerpts from 'Mein Kampf'!"
12-08-2009 20:08
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV