Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 3.82 Average

sorry for me

emmabutt Offline
Senior Poster

sorry for me
hi there guys just want to say sorry to everyone expecting to see me on air on thursday i was on the motorway but had a blowout on my tyre and could not make it in but i will be in for sure tonight and im looking foward to some hot horny fun have a great weekend love emma butt x
01-11-2008 10:22
Find all posts by this user
TITSRUS Offline
Gone

RE: sorry for me
emmabutt Wrote:hi there guys just want to say sorry to everyone expecting to see me on air on thursday i was on the motorway but had a blowout on my tyre and could not make it in but i will be in for sure tonight and im looking foward to some hot horny fun have a great weekend love emma butt x

Hi hun sorry to hear about your troubles Sad...

From what i heard & saw you are a good Blow can i be next?? Big Grin Big Grin Sorry i couldn't help my self i had to get a blow joke in Big Grin

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Feel free to add Reptutation any time click on a nick name (Example Ass2Cam ETC) then Details then u can add Reputation

Plz don't post my Threads/Topics on other forums with out asking me.

If I do see my Threads/Topics on other forums with my knowledge I will Remove the original.
01-11-2008 11:38
Find all posts by this user
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV