gemma hiles

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average

When to Walk away......

ukusagolf Offline
Senior Poster

RE: When to Walk away......
(07-04-2024 21:01 )Snooks Wrote:  But the shows are a pathetic shadow of what they used to be. The golden era ended a long time ago and it is never to return.

From watching some older shows thru other means, yeah it's pretty shocking

It may sound corny, but I sort of need the performer to you know, appear to be into the show. I know it's a tall order, but someone who doesn't do much beside rattle the tin can is hard for me to watch. The shows use to have "smiles" Smile

I'm pretty sure some of the performers who have done this for a while, reach a level of general disgust over this line of work. They are human

Sort of a real testament to the ones who still are able to put on great shows (Beth in particular)

In regards to "them" knowing your credits. That's sort of why I grew more unhappy. Sure, I can go out there and try to have fun with my credits. You are at the mercy of who else is in the room, if they are playing hard to get with their credits (I think the chase IS THE FUN for some). You also have to deal with "other means of communication" So the deck is stacked against someone who doesn't spend hundreds (or thousands) on credits.

Once I started going into the shows with a cynical mindset, a lot of the fun was lost.
From the limited amount I've seen recently, it's a growing sentiment from viewers, the lack of trust. Lot of "Tech Issues" or not appearing on "The List"

I get it, you don't want to burn bridges. I worked retail, you try to be nice to each customer cause you never know. I've seen quite a few go from small spenders to massive spenders.

Maybe the issue is more with me than the shows. Sort of want something more in life Smile

Follow me on Social Media @ukusaNFL
I am worth more than Credits
(This post was last modified: 08-04-2024 08:29 by ukusagolf.)
08-04-2024 08:25
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Hobgoblin Offline
Senior Poster

Five years ago girls like Cherry Leigh wouldn’t have got near the shows. But that’s part of the problem. There’s a whole bunch of models who are not performers, content to stare into their iPhones all night rather than entertain. This all started with the buzzes and pervcams which I loathe. Look at Laylah Linda, how she came in like the Duracell bunny smiling and moving around. What a breathe of fresh air. Most of these new girls don’t want to move at all. Huh
08-04-2024 10:59
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ryuken Offline
Hadouken

I went from a non-spender that was intrigued by the channels when they first started and just watched.

Then I started spending money and the interactive element was fun, but now I'm a freeloader. Bounce

It just isn't worth it and I can't see myself returning to spending the amounts I did before. VIP is full of old recorded videos with babes I'm not attracted to.

Calls aren't worth being stuck in a queue with non-sexual callers or punters into fetishes that I don't like. And then when you get through the babe she begs to be buzzed.

Perv and private is pointless because babes won't show their faces or pussies, because they think they are being recorded.

Onlyfans has become a way for babes to constantly pester to pay for poorly made and non-VFM content and interactions.

So I just knock one out watching FTA and then go about my day and spend my money and time on the better things in life instead.

I love babes with brown nipples
(This post was last modified: 13-04-2024 11:26 by ryuken.)
13-04-2024 10:59
Hobgoblin Offline
Senior Poster

(13-04-2024 10:59 )ryuken Wrote:  I went from a non-spender that was intrigued by the channels when they first started and just watched.

Then I started spending money and the interactive element was fun, but now I'm a freeloader. Bounce

It just isn't worth it and I can't see myself returning to spending the amounts I did before. VIP is full of old recorded videos with babes I'm not attracted to.

Calls aren't worth being stuck in a queue with non-sexual callers or punters into fetishes that I don't like. And then when you get through the babe she begs to be buzzed.

Perv and private is pointless because babes won't show their faces or pussies, because they think they are being recorded.

Onlyfans has become a way for babes to constantly pester to pay for poorly made and non-VFM content and interactions.

So I just knock one out watching FTA and then go about my day and spend my money and time on the better things in life instead.

Onlyfans is a big contributor to the way these channels have changed. The platform where girls think they can charge you 15 pounds a month for bikini pics and anything more than that comes under pay per view.
13-04-2024 16:49
BlastedKeith Offline
Tits Jockey

Absolutely - that sense of entitlement. The tell-tale statement is when a girl says “You’re so boring - come on, buzz me.” Something back-to-front about a performer saying that to their audience.

Where have all the good times gone?
13-04-2024 17:29
ukusagolf Offline
Senior Poster

(13-04-2024 16:49 )Hobgoblin Wrote:  Onlyfans is a big contributor to the way these channels have changed. The platform where girls think they can charge you 15 pounds a month for bikini pics and anything more than that comes under pay per view.

Onlyfans and it's penetration onto the shows has been a major turn off for me.

Seeing it used as a communication tool during the shows really annoyed me. You already have some lifeless performances, but you throw that into the mix, just more time spent not seeing much of anything

Access can be nice, but the girls and the punters have taken it too far. Why would I want to pay more money to see someone staring at their phone while a punter spends more even money for more access?

About the Pervs and Privates, yeah I totally agree with that points mentioned.

When you have 45+ minute ones that are just a guy talking, sort of makes you take stock in priorities

13-04-2024 17:42
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Hobgoblin Offline
Senior Poster

(13-04-2024 17:29 )BlastedKeith Wrote:  Absolutely - that sense of entitlement. The tell-tale statement is when a girl says “You’re so boring - come on, buzz me.” Something back-to-front about a performer saying that to their audience.

You guys are so boring. Where my fun guys at. I’ll just log off and go home in a minute laugh
13-04-2024 18:16
ukusagolf Offline
Senior Poster

So April was my first month away from Babestation in a few years Surprised
I still keep up with the action on the forums
Feels strange, but in a good way
Starting to recover Rolleyes

Yesterday 03:28

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles